Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just saw this in comments of the sun article ( comments by linda wickers) " cole is doing a cracking job keeping up the pretence , the relative he is getting payback for must be proud"........ hmmmmm.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
just saw this in comments of the sun article ( comments by linda wickers) " cole is doing a cracking job keeping up the pretence , the relative he is getting payback for must be proud"........ hmmmmm.
Yeah, they said that Coal is a relative of one of the people she ripped off. They then go on to say they “wish it was true”. I really do hope it’s true. That will be very entertaining to watch 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, they said that Coal is a relative of one of the people she ripped off. They then go on to say they “wish it was true”. I really do hope it’s true. That will be very entertaining to watch 😂
There’s definitely something so fake about him, plus I almost feel like he’s feeding her the lines to say and post, being very manipulative. Maybe someone else is telling him how to play it? - the ripped-off relative? The plot thickens!

Reactions: 15
Oh gosh you brought back a memory - she's already a favourite in my house! We use her phrase "And I'm back cooking again!" if someone enters the room/comes home. We had a contest making a list of the foods she doesn't/couldn't eat once (extensive!). They had a dog that looked like the bloody crypt keeper and only ever ate tit, but kept on living. I assume he's finally kicked the bucket now!

Don't ask me how I've retained this knowledge, but when she first started out and blew up she was reported for benefit fraud, and got sanctioned. LMAO, honestly 🤣
Thank you for this post. I have just been watching and I am howling with laughter 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her pregnancy and birth with Jett was always a huge mystery.

From what I remember, she, unusually for her, kept her bump covered with looser clothing and an array of long scarves and wouldn't divulge the due date/ month when asked. Apparently she suffered an awful pregnancy, put loads more weight on than she usually does in pregnancy, suffered from anaemia and low platelets but still decided to go on a driving holiday (the pink horsebox iirc) to an undisclosed country where the medical staff didn't speak English (according to the stories she sold to the press and mags) near her due date, then sufferered complications whilst there and Jett was born by emergency C-section with Krayon not being allowed to witness the birth . He weighed (imo) a quite decent weight for an 8 week premature baby (5.5lb).

Tattlers discuss! ( until the next nauseating pics appear of them in the DM/Sun/IG)

Jett was the baby she wanted Kieran DNA tested for didnt she? Apparently she told him it was possible a footballer could be his dad. Hold on let me find some more details...

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Yup here you go tattlers. She asked Kieran to take a DNA test for Jett.

There is no way Jett was that far prem, maybe a week or two.

As you say, 5.5lb is a good weight for 32 weeks if so, you know, so do I, mine was 4lb at 31weeks + 5 days, the staff said that was amazing, the average was about 3.3lb at the time.

She didn't know whether it was Kierans or not, so invented the whole story x

My 2 boys were 3lb 1oz at 28 weeks and 4lb at 30 weeks 🙂🙂

• Heart
Let's face it most of us say there is something off about him espacially with his foul mouth ranting and stealing the limelight in every shot...
🗣'I dont like fame Carl'...
Hmmm Let's look at the clues...
His mug is in every shot snarling away...
🗣I dont like fame me 😂🤣😅🤣
I dont know why Katie can't see he's 'hungry'
(Mind you I've had the wool pulled over me)

Since they've been together Katie's had the most negative backlash.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, Kieran first denied ever having a DNA test done, yet after they split up, he admitted he had one done, so there was obviously doubt there.

Attachments

• Wow
I don't believe Jett was prem at all. She was ready to pop, as she put it herself, before the trip to France.
Wow that a tight round bump. Looks high. I was overdue in my pregnancies by 2 weeks and that was like my bump but mine was lower.

Bloody he'll that's a spooky likeness..who is that footballer?? Wonder if Kieran wAnted to be his dad even if not biologicslly.. He does seem in his InstAgram to be a very caring dad doing lots of nice normal stuff with Jett and bunny k enjoying nature and the countryside.

Reactions: 6
Bloody he'll that's a spooky likeness..who is that footballer?? Wonder if Kieran wAnted to be his dad even if not biologicslly.. He does seem in his InstAgram to be a very caring dad doing lots of nice normal stuff with Jett and bunny k enjoying nature and the countryside.
Its Joe Hart

Was he rhe one she tweeted about on his wedding day? Or was that another footballer?
yes that was him, iirc something like" all harts go out to the married couple". what a shameless horrible bleeping slag she is !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.