Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg look at Carl’s insta stories of having a bath, you can see KP in the window reflection walking!!
Damn, he’s deleted it, must of realised that it gave her away!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry if this is a bit off topic. Do you think she really is ‘Bunny snuggles/cuddles’ on the Sun’s comments section?

No, I’m certain it’s a Sun employee paid to keep up the heat and interest in Katie. The comments keep people coming back to the Suns pages.

Reactions: 5
Omg look at Carl’s insta stories of having a bath, you can see KP in the window reflection walking!!
Didn't see it, but not surprising. She's already said that's she's walking on her feet and that it's a miracle... So much for the long 2 years of completely learning how to walk again from her mangled feet which are supposedly always going to give her excruciating pain and arthritis 🙄

I kept saying she's be walking by Xmas 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she has lied about the extent of her injuries, then she has also involved her children in this deceit and that is shameful.

Reactions: 16
Just thinking... Someone suggested yesterday that Carl is with her as some sort of master plan to get revenge for a relative of his. Imagine if that’s true - eventually the entire truth of what’s been happening over the last few months could be published for all to see. Carl makes a nice few quid and gets some media coverage, we get the lowdown and KP is finally exposed for the disgusting fraud she really is.
My fingers are firmly crossed!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Barnaby Bear, Flying Fish Cove, Christmas Island, 46 minutes ago

Eat your heart out Peter Andre. You just weren't man enough for a strong, independent lady like Katie Price but Carl Woods most certainly is.

Do you think this sounds like Bunnycuddles or what ever the name is?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just thinking... Someone suggested yesterday that Carl is with her as some sort of master plan to get revenge for a relative of his. Imagine if that’s true - eventually the entire truth of what’s been happening over the last few months could be published for all to see. Carl makes a nice few quid and gets some media coverage, we get the lowdown and KP is finally exposed for the disgusting fraud she really is.
I’m so hoping this is true!!!

Reactions: 9
Now that's a very comforting thought.

Reactions: 7
The photographer that’s with them in Maldives (Ryan) has just put up an insta story which also shows her walking about in the restaurant! No shame has Latex Lil

86DDFE93-975D-4ABF-B9CF-318B9210A31A.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I have to offline now but can you tell me how you saved that video? I will read later.
Thank you in advance.
I use www.storysaver.net to save videos, it can be a pain in the butt when searching as most of the time it says it's offline but keep re-searching for the account and eventually it will work 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How long is it since the accident or "accident"?
Is it possible to walk on such a fracture in those space boots. I broke a bone in my foot years ago, was in the heavy plaster for around 3 weeks and then the lighter type for another 4 or so, was probably hobbling around in a foam shoe for the last week in plaster :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.