Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she THINKING? She was told in no uncertain terms by doctors (assuming this is all true) that she could not walk for months or risk permanent damage. She is too dim to understand that "could not" meant "must not," and seems to have interpreted it as a target/challenge.

Reactions: 6
Silly sod 😂. Luckily we’ve all got copies now
Please send this video to all the papers/social media! She really needs to be exposed for this. I have always believed she did hurt herself (although not in the way she said), but whether she's standing against doctor's advice, or simply faking the whole thing...she really needs to be exposed!

Fancy all of those ridiculous photo ops, lamenting over life in a wheelchair, begging sympathy and yet she's walking around on a luxurious holiday, during a pandemic, owing people money and the never-ending list of egregious behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry, what? Noise complaints about your CATS? What the chuff are they doing, having their mates round and all night partying, with the catnip toys & their Felix for nibbles? 🤣 God's sake, some people.
They live downstairs from me and are apparently disturbed by my cats running about. Which unless they are wearing clogs I doubt makes much noise. Meanwhile they scream and shout at their kids and each other. People eh 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Please send this video to all the papers/social media! She really needs to be exposed for this. I have always believed she did hurt herself (although not in the way she said), but whether she's standing against doctor's advice, or simply faking the whole thing...she really needs to be exposed!

Fancy all of those ridiculous photo ops, lamenting over life in a wheelchair, begging sympathy and yet she's walking around on a luxurious holiday, during a pandemic, owing people money and the never-ending list of egregious behaviour!
Don't forget pissing all over Coaly Baby when he was hoisting her over the sink.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I’ve sent it to the sun 😬 probably won’t do anything

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Gosh! You fellow Tattlers are fantabulous in investigating and exposing the lies sprouted by Miss Tippex Teeth.
I wouldn't know where to start. Plus, I don't really want to join Instagram.
From my heart, thank you for all your information. It truly cheers me right up XxXxXxX

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not to give Miss Price any new ideas, but I have a feeling she could fake cancer and her fans would still jump in front of a moving car for her. What do her female fans admire her for exactly? Do they see themselves in her? Perhaps they're also drug addicts that lost custody of their children. Misery loves company.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If JH was the father she would not be able to say nothing about it. She would be cashing in and dining out on it for the next 18 years. She would be torturing Kieran with it

also I can see they both look like Kieran and can’t see any resemblance of Jh or his child 😂

Gosh! You fellow Tattlers are fantabulous in investigating and exposing the lies sprouted by Miss Tippex Teeth.
I wouldn't know where to start. Plus, I don't really want to join Instagram.
From my heart, thank you for all your information. It truly cheers me right up XxXxXxX
Tippex teeth! Yes! It's like when you tippexed the teeth on people in Smash Hits as a teenager.

I'm totally unsurprised she's walking. I can't decide whether she did something to her feet or not or it was cosmetic surgery.

• Haha
Just thinking... Someone suggested yesterday that Carl is with her as some sort of master plan to get revenge for a relative of his. Imagine if that’s true - eventually the entire truth of what’s been happening over the last few months could be published for all to see. Carl makes a nice few quid and gets some media coverage, we get the lowdown and KP is finally exposed for the disgusting fraud she really is.
My fingers are firmly crossed!!!
Oh I love this - let's bloody hope so!! 👍☺

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.