Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to stick my neck out and say that I didn't believe any of the kidnap threats, just Katie wanting attention.
Why would anyone kidnap her or any of the kids, she couldn't pay any ransom, it's madness when you think it through. It's just for drama and pity.

Reactions: 10
Why would anyone kidnap her or any of the kids, she couldn't pay any ransom, it's madness when you think it through. It's just for drama and pity.
Exactly, problem is that if she really did get a threat, no one would believe her. Cry Wolf and all that.

Reactions: 13
This is the woman Kirsty at Chase communica tions.. I wonder if chasepr.com is a separate company.Google her... Pretty plastic looking😆

So This is who is managing the pair Turkey tested tossers... It's got a social media management dept.
It's showing active on companies house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Going to stick my neck out and say that I didn't believe any of the kidnap threats, just Katie wanting attention.
👍
I'm inclined to agree. It buys more headlines, attention, pity.. You can't take it seriously when someone behaves wrecklessly like they don't have a care in the world😕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly, problem is that if she really did get a threat, no one would believe her. Cry Wolf and all that.
It's rich people, or people working dangerous parts of the world who are at risk, not a washed up BROKE has been.
We've got the kids, send £100k to get them back.
I mean ffs, she can't pay any of her small creditors.

• Heart
Urgh this is all so cringe. Why is she making all these statements about him.

she needs a new baby as the other ones are tainted by how she feels about their dads. This is why she keeps on and on having them, to get a perfect family. I always feel most sorry for Jett and Bunny because she seems to have a better bond with Junior and Princess. I don’t even think Jett has been in one of her stories for weeks. Usually only the girls selling something like her clothing as if they are props. She doesn’t have secret money - why would she be doing so many awful swipe ups for cheap products otherwise. I find Kieran really cringe (his voice) but he’s been posting day trips out with the kids and I’m glad they have a nice family with him. Has she given up on the little 2 completely? They are still so young. This cannot be healthy for them at all.
There is something we don’t know. Jett is her invisible child. I wonder why? Even his birth was odd. Weren’t they travelling through France or something? I found it odd that they went on a road trip with her being almost due....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This just in..

Still sticking her fingers at the courts and to everyone else. 🤬

Three guesses why she's been on her knees. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I Suggest you read the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure i read she didn’t know she was pregnant with him or Bunny until she was quite far along? She was definately not her usual OTT self during those pregnancies.

5.5lb is a fab weight for a 32 weeker !! My daughter was a 3.6lb 33 weeker
There is no way Jett was that far prem, maybe a week or two.

As you say, 5.5lb is a good weight for 32 weeks if so, you know, so do I, mine was 4lb at 31weeks + 5 days, the staff said that was amazing, the average was about 3.3lb at the time.

She didn't know whether it was Kierans or not, so invented the whole story x

• Wow
I was just talking about that story with my neighbour. We both reckon that Katie and Carl set up that page themselves. They’re using Instagram to create stories. I saw on the Sun comments she lied about the hold up in Africa on Celebrity SAS. She really isn’t a mentally well woman at all.
Yet she says, I never lie, the truth always comes out.... must be one of her other personalities then telling all the lies!

• Haha
I was just talking about that story with my neighbour. We both reckon that Katie and Carl set up that page themselves. They’re using Instagram to create stories. I saw on the Sun comments she lied about the hold up in Africa on Celebrity SAS. She really isn’t a mentally well woman at all.
Slightly off topic but I wish I had a neighbour I could discuss KP etc with. Mine tell me to duck off and make noise complaints about my cats:cautious:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don't think the holiday to the Maldives is gifted as such its more just a perk of a free holiday for a photo shoot. That's how they'll get around all her luxuries. Claim they are work related so can get away with it. Same with her hair / make up / nails / tan etc. Will all be claimed as expenses for her job as a "model". I'm pretty sure that bankrupt or not she will still have the same quality of life as before because everything will be expenses.
Isn’t their YT channel called Katie and Carl’s adventures or whatever? They will claim it as a business opportunity. Ridiculous when they both blatantly call it a holiday. They just can’t keep their stories straight. Hope the bankruptcy court invest in heavy duty magnifying glasses 🔍 when going through her records.

Reactions: 11
Slightly off topic but I wish I had a neighbour I could discuss KP etc with. Mine tell me to duck off and make noise complaints about my cats:cautious:
Sorry, what? Noise complaints about your CATS? What the chuff are they doing, having their mates round and all night partying, with the catnip toys & their Felix for nibbles? 🤣 God's sake, some people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
👍
I'm inclined to agree. It buys more headlines, attention, pity.. You can't take it seriously when someone behaves wrecklessly like they don't have a care in the world😕
Just been reading about her carjacking in South Africa, originally it was a mugging/carjacking with 3 men who took passports, cash, laptops, who went through the two vehicles, but left behind all the filming cameras, convenient they weren’t taken, then this year she reveals she was sexually assaulted had a gun held to her head, there were 6 men 🤔 but carried on her holiday as she was filming for her tv show... 🤦🏻‍♀️

This just in..

Still sticking her fingers at the courts and to everyone else. 🤬

Three guesses why she's been on her knees. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I Suggest you read the comments.
Read the comments on the Sun 🤣 glad to see she can stand in flippers with broken feet 🙄

• Haha
Just been reading about her carjacking in South Africa, originally it was a mugging/carjacking with 3 men who took passports, cash, laptops, who went through the two vehicles, but left behind all the filming cameras, convenient they weren’t taken, then this year she reveals she was sexually assaulted had a gun held to her head, there were 6 men 🤔 but carried on her holiday as she was filming for her tv show... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Read the comments on the Sun 🤣 glad to see she can stand in flippers with broken feet 🙄
All a load of rubbish, if they'd left the filming cameras then you can guarantee somebody would have filmed what happened, and she'd have reported it. Rather similar to her Turkey feet accident eh, no evidence at all, funny that always seems to be the case.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t their YT channel called Katie and Carl’s adventures or whatever? They will claim it as a business opportunity. Ridiculous when they both blatantly call it a holiday. They just can’t keep their stories straight. Hope the bankruptcy court invest in heavy duty magnifying glasses 🔍 when going through her records.
Its thin ice she is on... Its deceptive of her to say broken feet and ankles yet she is weight-bearing in that pic today..
Literally standing up...
She should be lying back on an inflatable lilo if she was that badly injured...

But I suppose it's on to the next big headline. 🤔🤔Hmmm whatever next🤔🤔

BUSINESS as usual Katie 🤓🙄

Its thin ice she is on... Its deceptive of her to say broken feet and ankles yet she is weight-bearing in that pic today..
Literally standing up...
She should be lying back on an inflatable lilo if she was that badly injured...

But I suppose it's on to the next big headline. 🤔🤔Hmmm whatever next🤔🤔

BUSINESS as usual Katie 🤓🙄
Latex lil, where's your lilo? 🤣 Bloody ridiculous, she's more or less walking down those steps, and how can she swim with flippers on if her feet are still that bad?

Needs to get her chest sorted out too - the left one is heading south faster than she goes down on him by the looks of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn't the turkey accident a drop from 20 plus feet? No other injuries? It's all made up. Nothing she says is believable. Hopefully the judge in the bankruptcy case knows that he is dealing with a pathological liar.

I thought that about the flippers. But remember holiday bingo? They'll be magically healed by holiday/cole's love/mystic

• Haha
Jett looks a lot like Kieran and bunny I think

You don’t need SS to be involved with custody battles to most of the extent.
2 situations are possible and I think it’s more of a custody agreement that the fathers initiated rather than social services

Either SS were called and stepped in and removed the kids to their dads - I think this is unlikely. Pete would have wanted the least disruption and calling SS is very traumatic and disruptive whereas mediation is better for the kids. Pete would have more likely gone via the legal route of court/mediation than the very invasive route of SS. From what I could see, they went to stay with Pete for a little while and then just never moved back to their mum. When she broke up with Kieran, he took charge of what time he wanted with the kids and also became the resident parent as he was more stable and able to take them to school. I actually don’t think she fought them on it much, she didn’t want to do school runs she likes this arrangement of being a Disney parent.

I think K and P took her to court separately for custody and with advice from social workers/advocates/lawyers she agreed half custody or less, and also became the non resident parent. She will still have parental responsibility and it’s always seen in the best interests of the kids to have contact with both mum and dad, either this is flexible or arranged ad hoc with the dads now. I doubt SS are monitoring her anymore if they even were - they have no serious reason to she’s not the resident parent and I am just not sure they would meet the threshold for children in need or child protection, because they are living with their other parent. Threshold for involvement is quite high and is not long term

this will also explain why Katie is skint because she’s had to pay out for all this mediation and solicitor fees

And yeah. She doesn’t seem to feel the same way about Jett she does the others
At Alton towers he was trying to talk to her and she was ignoring him to talk to Cole

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.