Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloud Chaser

Got it for you:

View attachment 294867

I did think the car next to Harvey was probably with him, and googling Kris' car I think your right!

View attachment 294874
(Cropped Harvey out of image for obvious reasons)

This screams of a Katie Price story set up! This is paving a way for her to return to the UK to “rescue” Harvey and cite Harvey’s Law whilst also causing negative press for Kris. I bet she claims he was looking after him!

The voice, to me, sounds like Ryan.

She definitely knows about the video by now as she’s shown herself going through comments.

She, or her management, or even relatives, could get that taken down.

That poor, poor boy 😞😭

View attachment 294876

But why is no one out with him trying to shield him?
This screams of a Katie Price story set up! This is paving a way for her to return to the UK to “rescue” Harvey and cite Harvey’s Law whilst also causing negative press for Kris.

I bet she claims he was looking after him at the time the video was being taken!

The voice, to me, sounds like Ryan.

She definitely knows about the video by now as she’s shown herself going through comments.

She, or her management, or even relatives, could get that taken down.

That poor, poor boy 😞😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I definitely think she has some type of body dysmorphia. I remember years back she claimed to be massively needle phobic yet has had loads of unnecessary operations 🙄

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Why is she having to go to the toilet in the middle of the night 😂 how old is she? Jesus I saw that IG post about the ‘opponent with the gastrololgist’ and ‘going to see the fart doctor’ while she is stuffing her face and talking. What is wrong with her?!

• Haha

Kitten3081

just saw this in comments of the sun article ( comments by linda wickers) " cole is doing a cracking job keeping up the pretence , the relative he is getting payback for must be proud"........ hmmmmm.
Yeah, they said that Coal is a relative of one of the people she ripped off. They then go on to say they “wish it was true”. I really do hope it’s true. That will be very entertaining to watch 😂

• Wow
  • Heart

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
She is facing bankruptcy, no real stable place to live and other kids dotted all about the place! Why oh why would she want to have a baby? Maybe to keep Coal?

I still have a feeling it's a showmance. It's to generate stories for £££. I'm just not sure what Coal's real part is in this. Is he doing it for the fame (I use that word losely) and money or are they both in on it all?

Just not sure what he sees in her to be honest.

SallyJane

Carl had a girlfriend the whole time he was on killer camp AND love island. She’s called Perie Hart and her insta is @periehart. Her account is private but she intermittently makes it public, they were together right up until Katie and Carl got together and were only recently sharing their dog Sid together. When she finally turns her account public you will see all the pictures of the dog she has on there. He brain washed her into thinking that the whole of killer camp was a game and the relationship he formed with that girl Sian was all fake but Sian was absolutely positive it was all real. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were still together and she’s just waiting for him to come back to her after he’s racked in the cash from KP

A5BB1BFD-BCE8-4190-B393-7804F84F9C76.png
AC6847FC-A677-4826-ABA5-38E3C87489CE.png
A5BB1BFD-BCE8-4190-B393-7804F84F9C76.png
AC6847FC-A677-4826-ABA5-38E3C87489CE.png

Attachments

• Wow

Lilykins

VIP Member
No doubt Katie will shout Harvey’s Law and blame everyone else rather than look at the root cause....

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
No clue. tHe the guy who normally films her for YouTube is a ginger guy. Don’t know his name. He drives the fiesta that she’s joked about a few times. Ryan runs/works for a PR type agency. He gets celebs feee/discounted holidays in exchange for them doing posts about the resort

apologies for any spelling mistakes. I cannot see what I am typing
Anywhere that is advertised by “celebs” automatically goes on my do not visit list

LaraQ

VIP Member
Did you manage to see/ read it??!! Was it the plastic surgeon??😆

Turkey teef s sister is proud of these really bad, totally ridiculous eyebrows!!😆😆😆😆
I'd die of shame if my Brother was dating Katie Price. 😧

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Jett looks a lot like Kieran and bunny I think

You don’t need SS to be involved with custody battles to most of the extent.
2 situations are possible and I think it’s more of a custody agreement that the fathers initiated rather than social services

Either SS were called and stepped in and removed the kids to their dads - I think this is unlikely. Pete would have wanted the least disruption and calling SS is very traumatic and disruptive whereas mediation is better for the kids. Pete would have more likely gone via the legal route of court/mediation than the very invasive route of SS. From what I could see, they went to stay with Pete for a little while and then just never moved back to their mum. When she broke up with Kieran, he took charge of what time he wanted with the kids and also became the resident parent as he was more stable and able to take them to school. I actually don’t think she fought them on it much, she didn’t want to do school runs she likes this arrangement of being a Disney parent.

I think K and P took her to court separately for custody and with advice from social workers/advocates/lawyers she agreed half custody or less, and also became the non resident parent. She will still have parental responsibility and it’s always seen in the best interests of the kids to have contact with both mum and dad, either this is flexible or arranged ad hoc with the dads now. I doubt SS are monitoring her anymore if they even were - they have no serious reason to she’s not the resident parent and I am just not sure they would meet the threshold for children in need or child protection, because they are living with their other parent. Threshold for involvement is quite high and is not long term

this will also explain why Katie is skint because she’s had to pay out for all this mediation and solicitor fees

And yeah. She doesn’t seem to feel the same way about Jett she does the others
At Alton towers he was trying to talk to her and she was ignoring him to talk to Cole

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
cole shags a friend
More turkey teef fall out
Cole has a small dick story
The mucky mansion gets burgled...again
You know what story about the mucky mansion would make the most cash..................

if she fucking cleaned it and sold it to pay her creditors !!!!

• Haha

Lulucole

F u c k me, how insecure is that man that because it was a running joke about Kris she’s now had to say it about him! It’s utter utter BS! Just looks like a normal dick with a semi to me. They can try and fool everyone else but they can’t fool themselves, Kris was much bigger and he’s fewmin 🤣🤣
Shes so pathetic though to think dick size is what any women would prioritise in a man...
Her kids can read her comments 😞
She doesn't value kindness,
Matters of the heart... A man to make her see sense
She values objects, materialism.
Katie wants to come across like she has everything we all want...
Well no you dont!!!
You are the person you were Katie.
You haven't evolved into a grown up.
You don't have crowds of fans.
She has got worse as a person and her life falling apart is still not waking her up@!!!

sadly no one around her is helping her as for Carl... he seems like an enabler...

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Tell me about it!!! Carl isn’t blind to what she is and he is lying when he says he doesn’t care. She is not his usual type but he has gone for her because he loves money! He is racist and judgemental. Watch this space, he is only hanging around long enough to make some money seeing as the car business is all his daddies
Sally Jane- Iv been enjoying reading your posts about Katie/ Carl. Do you know him personally then? Any more tea you can shed?
Would he really have a baby with her?

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Can anyone save the video from Carl’s insta stories where they go into their new room and she can be seen in the mirror as they go in walking again, because her insta stories clearly say today she can’t!! 🤥
Got it for you:

I think that is boysons car he’s next to! More to the point, why is he on his own???
I did think the car next to Harvey was probably with him, and googling Kris' car I think your right!

Screenshot_20201031-132801.png

(Cropped Harvey out of image for obvious reasons)

Screenshot_20201031-132732_compress21.jpg

But why is no one out with him trying to shield him?

• Wow
  • Sad

Kittyyy

I don’t mean this to sound harsh but really what is the likelihood of her being able to fall pregnant? I know your chances decreases the older you get and over 42 I would have thought it would be quite difficult and take a lot longer than one holiday! Add to that the risk of complications and problems that might occur through a pregnancy as an older woman, just all round does not sound a good idea!!!
I agree. I’m 40 and been trying almost 3 years. I was advised to clean up my lifestyle as toxins and chemicals can negatively affect fertility.. eg healthier diet, less exposure to products containing parabens, no harmful substances etc. I’d be very shocked if she was able to fall with no issues as every time I watch her YouTube she’s eating crap, and god knows what other substances she’s in contact with. Coal has age on his side but if her egg quality is no good, they may struggle.

Last edited: