Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I think Harvey needed a wee badly, and whatever piece of shit person looking after him, has said stop the car, let him wee here. I hope social services have been made aware. It's actually heartbreaking. Pricey is a rancid cunt.

Reactions: 13

Moog77

I'm not sure i can even look at her IG anymore - even to laugh at her and her minions. If I read one more fuckwit comment about princes and knightsin shining armour ....between that and the 'good for you sweetheart' 'you're so strong'. Does she actively seek out morons as followers?

• Haha

YellowTail

VIP Member
Oh no what video. I love Harvey. What is going on? I don't have Twitter. What's the story
Some lowlife scum has filmed and uploaded footage of vulnerable person who may or may not be Harvey, with his trousers and pants down urinating against a wall. The person does not know they are being filmed from behind, and has physical similarities with Harvey alongside some behaviours characteristic of a person affected by autism.

• Sad

SassyRiv77

Her vile wind issues are due to c0ke addiction. It’s well known it fills you full of trapped wind - hasn’t she actually worked that out the drippy cow

• Wow
  • Sick

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I think she reads comments on here because a few times her and Carl have posted pics and when people on here comment about seeing her walking around in the background or whatever, they get deleted straightaway 😏 👋
I suspect their management are on here and monitors all comments.

DC16

VIP Member
Omg look at Carl’s insta stories of having a bath, you can see KP in the window reflection walking!!

• Haha
  • Sick

littleladyv

only Clare at CAN could save her now

She really is the advert for 'you get what you pay for'
Facelifts
boobs
Hair
PR
Teeth
boyfriends
Managers
Financial advisors

VIP Member
Why would anyone kidnap her or any of the kids, she couldn't pay any ransom, it's madness when you think it through. It's just for drama and pity.
Exactly, problem is that if she really did get a threat, no one would believe her. Cry Wolf and all that.

lozenger

Chatty Member
View attachment 291152

The fuck is this shiteeeeee 😂

His Katie does drink, that's how she smashed her ankles up. 🙄

Her Cole has been on two TV reality shows of course he's game fucking hungry.

Her Cole sounds like a controlling prick who owns her but also sounds like his Katie wrote that herself

His Katie is talking out her arse again, pooooey it's stinks. 💨
What the actual hell is this crap!!

Here ya go Coil - here's the real Kate :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9062548/katie-price-dumped-kris-boyson/

• Haha
  • Wow

Pixie1

VIP Member
Future predictions - put £5 in a jar everytime one of these scenarios happen. In 6 months say how much you have.

- More incoherent rambling, quoting Harvey's law and @ing random people.
- Evades creditors once again with no repercussions.
- Flies back to Turkey for more plastic.
- Gets driving license back and loses it again.
- Sells story 'Mum is on her last legs' (lives for another 10 years).
- Wheels out Harvey for sympathy.
- Harvey 'may have Covid' emergency.
- Random emergency story: 'Someone set my house on fire/had to call police for xyz'
- Animal death that wasn't her fault.
- Sells story: 'Doctor's said I'd never walk again'
- Sells story: 'My IVF struggle with Coal'.
- Coal proposes.
- Coal leaves her and she labels him an abuser, says he used her and he wasn't a real man.
- Drugs overdose.
- Sells story: 'Anonymous sources are worried about Katie'. Books into Priory.
Wow that's brilliant 😀. Its like we have our very own Mystic Meg 🤣🤣🤣. I bet that's exactly what happens and my jar will be full 😀👍

• Haha

Cloud Chaser

Why are her pupils so tiny in her latest IG photo? Pain meds?

Anyone seen the latest photos with her comment (lack of grammar down to KP) “ I shouldn’t have to justify why I am away besides think I deserve a nice time considering what I’ve been through so yes I will enjoy my time away”
Wow! How many of her creditors are living hand to mouth now because she decided not to pay. I saw a post in the sun comments from someone who seemed to have spoken to some of them. I agree with other posters. Carl must either be a relative or she’s losing her mind on her holiday... work.. baby making... career ending Maldives trip.

• Sad

Ecosse

VIP Member
And what’s sad is she probably think she looks amazing here!
Can’t believe her comment ‘I think I deserve a nice time’ ... yes don’t we all Katie! Most of us haven’t even had one holiday let alone the 2 she has been on!!!!
2??? 6 in the last year!

• Angry

Lulucole

She’s public at the moment. Looks like she’s deleted a few posts
Sounds like he is a narcissist too then.
😁. These girls are well rid of him and now Katie Price has HER NARC in shining armour...
What an explosive match..
Rest assured that is FAKE, he wishes it was that big
Just still trying to annoy her ex Pete.. Who, she loved and clearly still wants to get a him but talking about size... She's such a child. She would take Pete back in a flash Carl just ask her exs.

Lulucole

Next it'll be that her mum has taken a turn for the worst🙄😡
Do you reckon Katie has it on the 'To Do List on her phone.. 📱

"Upcoming dramas😁" 📝📃

Trip Lourdes..Pope bless foot..Miracle healing
Christmas in Spain
Engaged Christmas Day

How to piss off exs...
He is bigger that exs tick✅📴
Never loved my exs like Cole ✅💯✔
Cole adopts Harv?

• Haha

VIP Member

She's on her way home folks - wherever that is...

"It comes following reports that Katie is preparing for a crucial scan when she returns to the UK to see whether she'll walk again after breaking both her feet in a freak accident while on holiday in Turkey in July." How do you prepare for a crucial scan?
OH FUCK, she's coming home, someone shoot me.!!! (*being sarcastic*)

Thread suggestion: Will rent-a-muff be up the duff with turkey teef's mini me Coaletta?
34 votes and no other suggestions, I think that might be it, I hope it fits.

Last edited:
  • Haha

VIP Member
Katie is back to slagging off her exes.

However since cole failed with Love Island he IS fame hungry IMO but Katie doesn't see that because of her
friend Charlie. *sniff*

• Wow

Tag89

She needs to buy a new sofas and matching dining chairs by Thursday? Needs? I didn't know people in Bankruptcy could buy big ticket items, or are we pretending boy toy is paying for it?
seems a bit odd buying nice sofas and dining tables/chairs/etc when you're just going to fart and piss all over them

which we know likely happens, due to KP oversharing how shit (lol) her digestive system actually is

no wonder she was on loose bowels for a bit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
I’m a nurse and yes they do look genuine enough,suturing feet can end with that result for sure. But it’s the healing process that’s odd,She literally has barely a scar now,which is certainly unusual, but people do heal differently 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have had a similar op to her reduction surgery and I always admired (only thing I did admire EVER) how neat and small her scars were! I hate to admit this but I think she just has that great skin that heals/adapts to anything! Even when she had them ridiculous implants in, her skin seemed to take it and still bounce, rather than look painful like some that are too big do 🙄. I will say tho that now, what ever she has had done, make her look top half look so different and masculine