Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Why can't she use his disability benefits like other parent carers need to do?

And didn't somebody say that when Pete sued her and won, he put it into a trust fund for Harvey? I'm sure purchase of essential equipment would be allowed.

Honestly, why don't Social Services step in to take guardianship of Harvey!!! How can her mother stand by and watch Harvey being treated like this???

Does nobody in her family care about this boy???

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Lulucole

This is a link to a YouTube Vlogger ranting about Katie fleeing to The Maldives amidst her hearing 😡 IT'S A MUST WATCH
Pretty much sums her up in the first sentence 😤

Moog77

Shes seriously unhinged. Obviously backtracking probably because her pr person has told her off. All that coke has addled what little brains she had.

Looks like old car wash is getting twitchy as well. Talk about damning someone with faint praise. I reckon he's weighing up whether this hassle is all worth it for old trout face.

• Haha

Lulucole

A Melted candle 🤣🤣🤣
😂 Got me thinking about a brand I once bought Skankee Candles (no jokes) they do random scents

It's really weird how she is so overtly sexual with everything - why on earth does she want everyone to know about the size of her bloke's manhood in such a boasty manner. It's crude and vile, she's not 17 - she actually disgusts me and I'm not easily shocked, it's just criiiinge :cautious:
Imagine her over the dinner table having a roast with Carls folks...
Yay he's the biggest I eva had🤭🤭To be fair though Im sure he thought the same😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

pinkrose81

This just makes me even more angry!! How is it okay, in her position, to own a house (which must be worth a fair amount, despite the state it’s in) and rent another? The place she’s renting must cost a huge amount each month, and she can’t genuinely need somewhere that big. She could easily get her debts paid off by taking a short personal hit, then rebuilding her life once it’s sorted.
Stop playing the victim and start taking some bloody responsibility!!!
Exactly ! The sluttty, manky, scarecrow doesn't need a large house , she doesn't even have custody of her kids. i thought the mucky mansion would have been taken off her . She winds me up so much with all the shit she gets away with. The selfish cow could fall in shit and come up smelling of roses !

• Angry

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I see they were out at the restaurant earlier and KP chucked food at Ryan, this woman is just ridiculous 😡
I’ve just seen this. She’s a grown woman, in a lovely restaurant, at a lovely holiday resort, throwing ice cream at someone. And she thinks it’s hilarious. I can’t even...

• Angry
  • Wow

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I really regret looking up Harvey on Twitter. Some people have started accounts pretending to be him and it is sick. This is the stuff that shouldn’t be on the Internet I agree. But equally where is she protecting any of her kids it’s so sad

• Sad

80hs

Chatty Member
I am soo fecking sick of this cum bucket.
There are parents struggling to feed their kids, jobs are being lost & people are struggling to find work then this BUCKET, is sat in the Maldives laughing at everyone.

I hope they bring in a forensic accountant to go through her finances and she gets ruined. The kids are better with there Dads - as they take the kids on holidays, pay for schooling and give stability. She can FUCK OFF and get a real job.

And the sycophantic fans can fuck off too.
I honestly don’t get it!!! So basically if u or I or any of us ‘non celebrities’ used this many excuses after commuting this many crimes, would we get away with it?? Does it fucking look like she’s on a business trip?? NO 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡. No way can every judge she runs into, be this lenient, something is corrupt 🤯

lozenger

Chatty Member
Everything that comes out of KP’s mouth is BS. She wouldn’t know how to tell the truth!

I remember last year she was on This Morning and they asked her an awkward question (can’t remember what it was) but she suddenly blurted out to the world that she was doing a degree course to become a Paramedic and also she was flying off the following weekend to Nigeria to finalise details of her adopting a baby from a Nigerian orphanage!! Apparently some woman at the nail salon she goes to had contacts with an orphanage in Nigeria and so could organise it for her because it is really hard to adopt over here in the UK and she has plenty of space in her big house for lots of kids!!! 😮. I can remember that both Holly and Phil were gobsmacked about the whole situation and Phil asked her something about was she really in the right position to go off adopting kids!!

Well surprise, surprise nothing has come of her becoming a Paramedic and as for the adoption - oh yeah, she didn’t fly out in the end because it was her weekend to have the kids and she couldn’t get childcare and so didn’t go through with it!! I read somewhere that they reckoned she was trying to go for the Angelina Jolie or Madonna look - with lots of kids herself plus adopting some!!
Spot on! And don't forget the song that Ed 'Sheering' co-wrote with her :ROFLMAO: - I can't get away with telling such blatant porkies down the pub - how does she get away with coming out with deliberate bare-faced lies live on telly??

A panel member does sneer at this but she doesn't get pulled up at all.

As someone on the comments section says surely coming out with this on TV where facts can easily be clarified is surely a sign of severe mental illness.

• Wow
  • Haha

Sazbee

VIP Member
However we are talking about Katie Price, who loves playing the victim, if Social Services were monitoring her we would hear about it from her, it's what she does. I don't think she is being monitored at all, even with her "habits".
That's very true. If that is the case though I'd be very disappointed in social services. My job has a very loose child protection element to it and I've seen families who love and dote on their children and would give them the world have their children removed because they simply can't cope emotionally or financially and here she is fucking up her kid's heads for life and seemingly not facing any consequences. I worry for those children when they get older as I think Jett and Bunny may need some kind of therapy to come to terms with their mother's treatment of them. Princess will probably end up in the same sort of situation as her mum. I feel Junior might come out of it relatively unscathed if Pete lets him make his own decisions and doesn't push him into anything he isn't comfortable with. And the best place for Harvey is clearly residential care because he thrives there. It's very sad all round really.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Shoving cocaine up your nose and drink driving isn’t having your kids as a first priority is it? Risking leaving them without a parent? Also #scaredformylife .... cocaine can kill you so she picks and chooses what might kill her and what’s worrying. You’re not scared of dying if you’re doing any of those things really are you...idiot
Nobody has even threatened to shoot her. The comment was ‘you should be shot’ - a turn of phrase to show disgust at her behaviour. Probably not the most appropriate thing to say, but it’s not a threat. If someone said thy to me, I would absolutely not ‘fear for my life’. Good opportunity to play the victim and garner sympathy though.

DC16

VIP Member
You know what story about the mucky mansion would make the most cash..................

if she fucking cleaned it and sold it to pay her creditors !!!!
Do you remember those staged photos she did in the grounds trying to make out she was cleaning it up, sitting on a digger, carrying a couple of bits of the rubbish she just left outside, it was hilarious, I don’t think she knows how to clean. I think the woman/company who crystallised her boots also crystallised what looked liked a bottle of cleaning spray 😂

• Haha

Sazbee

VIP Member
I was just talking about that story with my neighbour. We both reckon that Katie and Carl set up that page themselves. They’re using Instagram to create stories. I saw on the Sun comments she lied about the hold up in Africa on Celebrity SAS. She really isn’t a mentally well woman at all.
Slightly off topic but I wish I had a neighbour I could discuss KP etc with. Mine tell me to fuck off and make noise complaints about my cats:cautious:

• Haha
  • Wow

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
And this from The Sun which is laughable

Oh and there is my stalker....
"Natural beauty" who wrote that crap????? Ain't nowt natural in her anymore! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Somerville12

VIP Member
Thank God all.the kids, except poor Harvey have settled good lives with their dads. She spends fuck all time with them as a % of the lives... Thank bloody god.She would never do normal stuff with bunny and Jett like Kieran does e.g. Pumpkin picking, walks on the beach, taking them to see areas of local natural beauty which Kieran does a lot. She won't go to parents evenings ( pre cov id) as she s banned from the school grounds for the abuse she gave Michel le. She really is immature, and vile and it's all online for the kids and peers to read for ever😥😣

Facehugger

VIP Member
That really annoys me.... just went through a three hour appointment being checked for breast cancer on my own (lucky for me it’s benign) there was a girl there also on her own who was in her late teens.... it infuriates me that she gets to have someone with her just cos she’s Katie Price.
I couldn't even go to the hospital with my elderly relative who had fallen out of their wheelchair at home and broken both legs. It's an absolute fucking joke what this thing gets away with. I am pleased for you your result was good, bless you.

• Sad
  • Heart

Sazbee

VIP Member
Jesus some of the arselickers on her comments :LOL: these people literally have the evidence of what a demented car crash this woman is and are reminded constantly that she is not a good person yet they defend her to the death! What does she have to do to make them dislike her????

• Haha