Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

80hs

Chatty Member
How can this be fair? If she gets away with this today then there is something definitely corrupt going on with her and this ‘system’ 😡
B940403E-A4E2-4B6C-8444-287A267577C5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

pinkrose81

just saw this in comments of the sun article ( comments by linda wickers) " cole is doing a cracking job keeping up the pretence , the relative he is getting payback for must be proud"........ hmmmmm.

• Wow

Lulucole

Tell me about it!!! Carl isn’t blind to what she is and he is lying when he says he doesn’t care. She is not his usual type but he has gone for her because he loves money! He is racist and judgemental. Watch this space, he is only hanging around long enough to make some money seeing as the car business is all his daddies
Yep he is taking notes and he will leave once he has some solo projects and she won't like that... But that's what he is about.
'I'm dont like fame' Carl 😂😂😂
Yeah fucking right you don't 2 reality shows and now so desperate for fame you get with Cut Price.
So "No I don't want fame Carl".. Well you got it at a Price.. Your loss of dignity..

• Heart

Wilkco

VIP Member
She's pissed off because people think she was lying about her so called accident so she's reminding us by showing the cornish pasty and the x-rays to prove she is right. However she will never convince people because she is a well known bullshitter.
The X-rays are her feet as the the one shown today has her name and date of birth in top left hand corner. So she has got metal screws in them The stitched foot looks like it's a make up prop added to her feet. Look at the toe area you can see the edge of something that looks like a film of some sort. The stitching looks too rough to be real.

Who the fuck is Ryan?
He is her photographer who does the Backgrid photos. Earlier in the holiday you saw the three of them sitting at a table with drinks comparing teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

LaraQ

VIP Member
Anyone seen the latest photos with her comment (lack of grammar down to KP) “ I shouldn’t have to justify why I am away besides think I deserve a nice time considering what I’ve been through so yes I will enjoy my time away”
I'd expect nothing less.She is a narcissistic sociopath.

Facehugger

VIP Member
She will have to go out for her ‘scan’ so her ‘medical team’ can confirm it is indeed a miracle and she can now take her ‘first unaided steps.’ (Think I’ll have a £10 bet that they won’t be wearing their masks correctly)
No doubt we will be inundated with how she has missed her children terribly, is getting Harvey to use his gifted gym equipment, then the multitude of YT videos of her 3 week holiday.
Pictures of the new sofas, table and chairs, with the kids and Carl jumping all over them.
More crap #ads of leggings, ear pods, make up brushes etc and ‘fans’ complaining they have not received their purchases and their emails are bouncing back.
Never mind, not long until the 18th when hopefully the court will sort her out. 🤞
Absolutely right ( I did forget to mention vital medical appointments, but with her what's a vital appointment is quite another thing altogether!) 🤣

I used to be a bookie, I'll only give you 1/5 on the not wearing masks correctly (or at all) you'll be best off keeping your tenner my friend 🤣

Roll on 18th indeed.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Which BTW seems to be a lie, more people doubt she really broke her feet.
I didn't believe it to start with, I think she did something, but nowhere near as bad as she is making out. Her scars seem to have miraculously healed pretty quick too, I know for a fact they would still be red, raised and stitch holes still visible at this point, they take months and months to fade (some never do). 👍

• Heart

lozenger

Chatty Member
As long as Coal realises that once baby Coaletta is born there will be a brief period of OK magazine photo shoots then he'll be a single parent while KP will be off to the Maldives with her next man 🙄.

It's just a conveyor belt of boyfriends for that one. Luckily for her every new man is an upgrade with better morals and a bigger c*ck than the last. Happy days 😁
Coaletta :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: just spat wine

• Haha
  • Heart

Dana Scully

So according to her 'rep', she is undergoing 3 hours of intense hydrotherapy a day. In the Maldives. They are touting that Katie's medical team have advised her that non weight bearing activities will help. In the Maldives. Her 'rep', Katie and the thing she slobbers all over can't keep their stories straight. Oh Katie, so much more is going to come out about you.

• Haha

Somerville12

VIP Member
Judge Schaffer won't take any shit at the next hearing... The law is set in stone you can't use mental health issues when you 've been seen by the world happy as larry on constant holidays. He s no fool.. This is toyo give his team of investigators loads of time to do a very very thorough investigation into every inch of her finances now and the historically. He will have haul her over the coals.. Her management et c will stand no chance trying to get round the law and the judge. No one is above the law and bet he is fuming that she thought she was above having to submit the financial information she has admitted today she should have.

DC16

VIP Member
Hi, I’m new here and no KP fan...have you seen the photos in the media of her today on the jet ski, very sensible with ‘broken’ feet. If she had been serious about this bankruptcy, surely she would of been at the hearing in person and straight back home sorting this out, not extending her holiday by another week. Her using the mental health card is just convenient when the heat is on her. She never says in her YT videos she is going away for a work assignment, it’s always a ‘well deserved holiday’. Even yesterday when she was selling more tat, her first words were ‘Hi guys, as you know I am on holiday.....’ and you can guarantee she will be off to Turkey to get her teeth fixed and it will be perfectly timed, to be away, for the 18th November...

• Angry

Passthetea

Just watched the farting video. She's just a tragic mess isn't she. Poor junior looked so embarrassed. How they go from that house to Pete and Emily. Emily seems so sweet, sensible etc. Princess is annoying, getting very like her mum

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
To think after watching those documentaries on her in the early 00s I actually had some respect for her.
Believe it or not, I have a documentry on dvd which was a freebie, with OK magazine. It was filmed when she was married to Peter Andre, and had recently given birth to Junior. I would like to upload it onto Youtube, but I'm unsure how to do it, and I'm not sure if there would be problems with the copyright.
The content is all rather saccharin, and viewers might want to adjust their doses of insulin if they are diabetic! ;)

• Haha

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
She said that she was going back on the Monday to have the op.
I don't believe much of what she says. Not sure about other hospitals but where I work you have to have a Covid test and isolate for three days before a colonoscopy. You also have to take bowel prep in the lead up to this which is not very nice. I'm smelling a rat here.

I'm know nothing about access to x rays etc but two years ago my friend had to have some xrays on her joints (NHS). She came to see me to show me the images as they had let her have them. I think patients are entitled to copies of any medical records / reports provided they request them through the correct channel.

I'm sure there was something post a while back on her thread which was a screen shot for social media with someone claiming that an xray posted by KP wasn't her xray and was easy to obtain on a Google search.

She is a complete fraud. Everything she does is exaggerated for attention. She really isn't right in her head.

Lulucole

She has to resort to selling stories about her bodily malfunctions! 💨💨🤢I thought she was too busy trying to procreate to be on social media!
Thats so unappealing. 🤮
I can smell her orifices from here.
Shes like a walking contraception.

• Haha
  • Sick

Somerville12

VIP Member
Least the gruesome twosome Turkey feet viewers providing us with lots of piss taking opps and laughs !!! Let's hope the judge in the bankruptcy wipes the smug smile off her vile rubber lips and skanky fanny flaps.

• Heart
  • Haha