Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tag89

ah yes, the usual holiday island photos, got to keep that staged bullshit flowing after all

her face looks like a melted candle - she looks like a completely different person from 10-15 years ago, it's sad

• Haha
Reactions: 15

pinkrose81

I agree. I’m 40 and been trying almost 3 years. I was advised to clean up my lifestyle as toxins and chemicals can negatively affect fertility.. eg healthier diet, less exposure to products containing parabens, no harmful substances etc. I’d be very shocked if she was able to fall with no issues as every time I watch her YouTube she’s eating crap, and god knows what other substances she’s in contact with. Coal has age on his side but if her egg quality is no good, they may struggle.
i know the struggle all too well kitty . really hope you have some luck in the near future and it all works out well for you. x

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I'm sick of seeing those ridiculous pictures of him carrying her about, as, someone, wrote earlier, a life sized sex doll. Absolutely no need other than attention. It actually turns me. And the amount of mobility stuff she has accumulated when genuinely disabled people have problems accessing the like eg mobility scooters. I watched her video of the family in the nail salon... It just turns me, the way she talks, she's as thick as 2 short planks and so is he. How people watch this crap. And her 'I'm so funny' singing??!! 🎤😱😂 It's so cringe. Her and him and the 'oi' 'oi'... It's not 1999 any more luv, you're not funny. She's very lucky with her kids, mine wouldn't speak 2 me if I got on like that
And now asking about a treadmill for Harvey! How about KP you feed your son correctly, ie not junk and pizza and I’m sure Carl can take him for a walk everyday during lockdown! 🙄

80hs

Chatty Member

Here is a bit more info.
So if she’s on the right path, y is she still abusing people on Instagram? Will she blame that in months to come on not being in the right frame of mind 🤦‍♀️. JESUS, if this is her on the ‘right path’ I’d hate to of seen her behind closed doors at her worst. She’s crude, very immature (worst I’ve ever seen her) loud, commands attention constantly, ignorant and a LIAR! Makes my blood boil how she ducks out of everything! After what she has put Alex and his gf through, how can she say him showing up caused her anxiety to go through the roof?? She deserves every bit of karma she gets, all be it, it’s never a lot 😔

• Angry

NOID-phal

VIP Member
That video of Harvey is breaking my heart. Trying to sleep and can't stop thinking about him. I he has Autism and probably won't ever see it/understand but that isn't the point, it shouldn't happen.
Also I don't understand how Katie can just do a written story then a video ad! Shit if that was me I would be on my story ranting and raving and calling people out and explaining the situation!
Yes a 17/18 year old shouldn't be going to the toilet in public, he should have been guarded by a person but I know from experience it's not that simple. Sometimes it's let them going to the toilet where they like, how they like because them having and accident during a meltdown is just, well impossible.. So I get it.
I guess people who haven't had the experienced will have different views. But seriously it's one of those thing, most days are an uphill battle, if they piss in public but it gets you home without a meltdown you are winning..
There was no attempt to shield him from view, nobody standing with him with maybe a coat held up. I agree with your post, I'm sure it's difficult, but none of them even standing with him making sure nobody could film it? The lad is neglected in her care, she treats all the kids like dogs, let them toilet anywhere.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Yeah, they said that Coal is a relative of one of the people she ripped off. They then go on to say they “wish it was true”. I really do hope it’s true. That will be very entertaining to watch 😂
There’s definitely something so fake about him, plus I almost feel like he’s feeding her the lines to say and post, being very manipulative. Maybe someone else is telling him how to play it? - the ripped-off relative? The plot thickens!

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Going to stick my neck out and say that I didn't believe any of the kidnap threats, just Katie wanting attention.

Funny how Pete and Kieron who she shares the children with never seem to get kidnap threats 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
If Carl proposed before she is discharged from bankruptcy, can they take the ring away from her?
That would be great wouldn’t it, I bet he was waiting to propose until she was discharged from her bankruptcy, but with this new Directions hearing it has all backfired, she was calling herself Mrs Woods after only 5 minutes of being with him. Somebody said that they thought she had taken the jewellery out of her house and trashed the house herself when she knew it was being taken by the OR. The judge should make the ex’s testify on her and forget that they have probably had to have signed NDAs.

So if he S not fame hungry why is he now doing paid are with clothing companies,, constantly mentioning and posting about his very famous skanky fannyflaps girlfriend. If he wasn't came hungry he would have a private instagram, would still be selling second hand cars not embarrassing silver boiler coats!
She said the next guy would Not be on any of her TV programmes and kept totally private, so after 5 minutes of meeting him, he is signed to the same PR company as her. More lies from Priceless.

Last edited:

Glitterelli

View attachment 291152

The fuck is this shiteeeeee 😂

His Katie does drink, that's how she smashed her ankles up. 🙄

Her Cole has been on two TV reality shows of course he's game fucking hungry.

Her Cole sounds like a controlling prick who owns her but also sounds like his Katie wrote that herself

His Katie is talking out her arse again, pooooey it's stinks. 💨
My mummy always says.. "You need to have a good memory to be a good liar" 🙄 Reading back on what they've previously spouted off would help these 2 dimwit's too gs 🤦‍♀️..Seriously!!
Carl/Bully quoted in OK saying 'I'm not interested in fame, I dont like it! I don't want to be famous' 🤔...Next interview...'Yeah we've got our sights on taking over daytime TV!! I'd really enjoy doing different cooking, lifestyle segments!! 🤦‍♀️🖐 Omg & now he's like a QVC presenter, addressing the camara everytime it's on him while she stares/drools at him/eyes/groin 🤢 His addressing the camara at every min on those boke YT vids are cringe 🧟‍♂️
Add that too his 2 failed attempts at love Island etc & yeah OK hun 👍 We believe you 😂 And they wonder why the get so much hate gs?? I honestly expect her to be giving interviews about how he controlled her.. Made her cut her hair.. Cut her off from friends/family.. Scared her etc 👍 This will be her most distructive relationship yet 💯

• Heart

Dinkydonut

I hate that I kind of feel sorry for her. I really don’t like the look of this one I think he’s going to really fuck her over. I know she’s an absolute disaster but I wish she had sorted herself out for the sake of the kids. At least Kerry Katona eventually did (I think?). Where are the 2 Gary’s? Is she still even friends with them? I feel like they tried to keep her normal
I wasn’t actually thinking the exact same thing yesterday, what’s happened to all her friends, the 2 Gary’s , Kerry Katona, Danielle Lloyd , Michelle Heaton , Lauren goodger, Rylan , the Geordie shore lot where have all these “friends” gone ? Also what happened to that young brunette girl who was Harvey’s Nanny some point last year? It’s like everything in her life is disposable.

• Wow

lozenger

Chatty Member

She's on her way home folks - wherever that is...

"It comes following reports that Katie is preparing for a crucial scan when she returns to the UK to see whether she'll walk again after breaking both her feet in a freak accident while on holiday in Turkey in July." How do you prepare for a crucial scan?

• Haha

Kitten3081

I agree. I’m 40 and been trying almost 3 years. I was advised to clean up my lifestyle as toxins and chemicals can negatively affect fertility.. eg healthier diet, less exposure to products containing parabens, no harmful substances etc. I’d be very shocked if she was able to fall with no issues as every time I watch her YouTube she’s eating crap, and god knows what other substances she’s in contact with. Cole has age on his side but if her egg quality is no good, they may struggle.
And don’t forget Coal has admitted roids/testosterone use. That’s known to decrease his chances too

Reactions: 14

freda19

VIP Member
Her pregnancy and birth with Jett was always a huge mystery.

From what I remember, she, unusually for her, kept her bump covered with looser clothing and an array of long scarves and wouldn't divulge the due date/ month when asked. Apparently she suffered an awful pregnancy, put loads more weight on than she usually does in pregnancy, suffered from anaemia and low platelets but still decided to go on a driving holiday (the pink horsebox iirc) to an undisclosed country where the medical staff didn't speak English (according to the stories she sold to the press and mags) near her due date, then sufferered complications whilst there and Jett was born by emergency C-section with Krayon not being allowed to witness the birth . He weighed (imo) a quite decent weight for an 8 week premature baby (5.5lb).

Tattlers discuss! ( until the next nauseating pics appear of them in the DM/Sun/IG)
That was a weird thing from the get go. She was rumoured to have been shagging Gavin Henson(well, a rugger guy. Seen in a hotel with him) while shagging kieran and then within a couple of months had married kieran and had a bump in her wedding images on the beach. So there was huge speculation that the bump was the rugger guy's. I think that's why she panicked over that birth. The rugger guy was very dark skinned and dark haired so a baby with similar colouring would have people querying whether the baby was her husband's. So she claimed illness as an excuse to hide and booked the secret C section to give her time to see if the baby would be dark featured like rugger guy or fair like kieran. As it turned out Jett is fair, luckily for her. Yes she is very noncaring re Jett and I think the stress over his parentage has coloured her view of him.
Oh and when she claimed the hosp emergency dash in France she was pictured by a fan in a tesco car park with her sister so I believe she gave birth in the UK and concocted the French scenario for drama and to flog pap stories. It was never confirmed she was in france for the birth.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
There's a close up of her foot with the scar, but look at how the pictures are posed and where they come from...Backgrid. They're edited.

Her entire body looks smooth. Nothing around her boobs, you also never see her tummy tuck scar.

View attachment 286108
The other foot is pressed into the sand. This raises thequestion whether she really needs those sparkly boots or is it as fashion accessory?🧐

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
So let me get this straight ....

She’s bankrupt
She’s not got custody of her children
She’s in the Maldives (her 5/6th holiday)
She’s broke her feet & likes to tell us she’s lucky she’s able to walk
She’s got brand new veneers

and the WIZARD SLEEVE is wanting to get married to 8th love of her life/soul mate ...

oh just fuck. And can these 3rd rate production companies stop giving her airtime.
I
👏🏼 Beautifully summed up!!

• Heart

Somerville12

VIP Member
And poor princess and junior kid back to school monday... With two wks of their mother's vile behaviour in the press daily... They 're teenss so on social media... And so are all their peers I bet... Even tho it's a private school the online and offline nasty comments, bitching, looks et c will vile. Think princess will just use her gob to slate anyone who dares to but she s still a minor.. Junior... I feel for him as a teen boy with that has he mother spread everywhere online 😫😨

• Sad
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Because Katie holds information and stories back ready for when she needs them.

This video appears just as public image of her is in the pan and she gets to shout #Harveyslaw from the Maldives!

The video was first mentioned yesterday in the Suns comments, which she showed she reads in her Instagram story.

She left it up! A lady from an Autism Charity highlights it and within minutes Katie is posting on her story about it.

The other children have their fathers. Who takes care of Harvey. There must be someone..adult social care? What about his Doctors? I know someone with Autism and their meltdowns and violent episodes are often due to change or confusion. That poor man needs stability.

How can we help him? Another lockdown is imminent and I’m genuinely worried for him.
In the last lockdown, wasn’t he admitted to hospital twice? Probably doesn’t feed him correctly, so puts on weight, then has more problems. When she was doing that YouTube video for an update on her feet, he interrupted her and she just went to whoever was with him, can you get him some pizza. She didn’t even want to stop filming herself and get him something healthy to eat.

• Angry
  • Sad

Ellegee

VIP Member
I really hope she doesn’t get pregnant. While Peter & Kieran seem to be great fathers there’s something very cold & off about the newbie, I can’t put my finger on what it is but I would really worry for any little baby they bring into the world.