Katie Price #79 Here comes the bride, all fat and wide. Tried to drive a beemer fell out the other side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has just give live I managed to screen recording it for others who won’t be up and may miss it. I will say she is absolutely deluded saying she is moving I there as she will NEVER EVER get a green card with one of her convictions let alone all of them

Sorry guys had to upload it to a hosting site here it is

Was it Cami, as I put on earlier, she does property sales

Reactions: 11
This is who she was in big brother with and who tweeted yesterday she was coming

Here is the live I screen recorded for those that missed it

Well done for the grab, the media will be nicking this later, gonna cause a storm 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just stumbled across Katie doing an Instagram live with a random woman who is apparently helping her find a house. It was really quite weird. She seemed a bit out of it (but not drunk or drugged like she’s previously very obviously been). Her hair looked terrible, like an itchy wig. And so the bizarre tale continues.
She needs to wash that mop on her head 🦨

Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has already been covered, but how did she manage to get a visa to enter the states? She wouldn't be legible for the two year visa waiver so would have to apply to the American embassy for one. She may have been given a visa previously thats still active, but I would have thought this would be nulled upon being arrested and charged with a further offence?

I still think there is something incredibly fishy about the drug driving charge being dropped which would make it virtually impossible to travel to the States. If the initial press reports are true, she admitted to the police she had taken cocaine, but the police advised they wouldn‘t pursue this as they had enough evidence for drink driving charge. This doesn’t really make sense as I have seen many people in the past convicted of both

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well done for the grab, the media will be nicking this later, gonna cause a storm 😁
Send this in to Dan Wootto.

Katie says she can't understand why she is getting so much bad press in the media right now, is she actually for real?????

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Watched the live …delusional cami putting her in her show trying to find a house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has already been covered, but how did she manage to get a visa to enter the states? She wouldn't be legible for the two year visa waiver so would have to apply to the American embassy for one. She may have been given a visa previously thats still active, but I would have thought this would be nulled upon being arrested and charged with a further offence?

I still think there is something incredibly fishy about the drug driving charge being dropped which would make it virtually impossible to travel to the States. If the initial press reports are true, she admitted to the police she had taken cocaine, but the police advised they wouldn‘t pursue this as they had enough evidence for drink driving charge. This doesn’t really make sense as I have seen many people in the past convicted of both
The general consensus is she lied on the ESTA for all the other reasons you mentioned

Send this in to Dan Wootto.

Katie says she can't understand why she is getting so much bad press in the media right now, is she actually for real?????
Sent it to him from an alt

Reactions: 21
She’ll wind up dead soon. Poor kids. They will have to deal with the head duck of thinking of her as a saint which is what inevitably happens, as opposed to the feckless, selfish waster they already know she is.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Got up early and amazingly Pwice is live on Insta…I’m watching it for you 😁

Accordingly she’s moving there, for work, (so leaving her family), and the media are talking shite, she’s not there to party,

Shes with some woman who was on BB ????? No idea who she is, but she’s sorting out work for her and a new life for her.

WTF this gets more bizarre, cant see how she’s get a green card or residency, especially if she gets a prison term, even if suspended, media gonna have fun with this today
So the US are going to welcome in a past-it, old glamma moddle thats a serial driving offender, one that likes to do its driving going out shopping for drugs & booze whilst off it's face ( a disaster for another family as an A1 cert) , owes millions of £s to all sorts of institutions as well as ordinary folk she ripped off? Are they really going to welcome it into the fold like a long lost friend?

What exactly does it have to offer the US anyway seeing as they have their own lard-arsed, boot faced old bats with nothing to contribute to society in general? I doubt they'll be keen on wanky either unless Vegas is in desperate need of a car washer - even though he's a property magnate and spends half his time in Veeegas. Yuh righty-ho!! :(

This pair are deluded if they think for one second her new bessy mate is going to sort everything out for them so they can do a bunk to live in the US and sidestep all the tit she's created for herself. It won't happen

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The general consensus is she lied on the ESTA for all the other reasons you mentioned

Sent it to him from an alt
Still trying to get out of paying her debts by moving abroad, mmmmmm, the court might have something to say about that. Hopefully they will now remove her passport.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So then, another little point. I was under the impression she was marrying wanky to appease her muvver, so Saint Amy the Apostle can see her happily wed 4 evva (yet again) but this time to Prince Chow Mein - The One (again)? Where are they all then? Where is Saint Amy? Where are the army of clinkers that usually accompany her to her weddings? Could it be that Mommy Dearest has declined the offer to see her scabby daughter plummet down ever further by marrying old Biffa? :)

Yer on yer own with this one skanky because even der Fairmli have opted out of the charade of the latest Veeegas weddin' fiasco :)

Still trying to get out of paying her debts by moving abroad, mmmmmm, the court might have something to say about that. Hopefully they will now remove her passport.
It would be a shame if she got her passport revoked and the yanks bundled her onto a flight back :)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Reading between the lines of the daily mail article and the way they are saying the kids don't like him, I'm inclined to think he was the attacker after all.
I really didn't think he was (I thought unpaid drug debts) they've never made strong statements like that about any of her previous partners.
Remember when he insta threatened those who had dared comment on there that he was the person who assaulted her? He said he had screenshot all the messages and would be taking action etc Well, still oh so quiet on that front.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Watched the live …delusional cami putting her in her show trying to find a house 😂😂
If she thinks adding skanky to her show will bring her accolades she is very much mistaken - she made Loose Wimmin a laughing stock, not to even mention Steph's Plopped Lunch! And they'd need subtitles because the yanks won't understand a single word from it with all the "Woohoos, innits, nah wot Iy meen mate, Printz Chow Mein etc etc)" I'm not too sure they'll appreciate "Petes a bleep!" being screeched at the top of its horrible voice either.

You can dream skanky love and declare your intentions, but it ain't happening. BTW wanky's dad looks less than enamoured with you, especially as you are older than his bird LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All she’s showing is eating 🤣
TBH she can't show all she's quaffing because of course WE all know she hs given up the booze............................... Yuh righty-ho!! :ROFLMAO:

She will be an even fatter old bird with a plastic distorted face and body VERY SOON :) Lucky old wanky eh?? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone update me on what happened with the bail issue with a Essex police? Didn’t it get extended to the end of October ? The fact they are both now publicly back together tells me it’s “been dealt with”

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.