Katie Price #79 Here comes the bride, all fat and wide. Tried to drive a beemer fell out the other side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he did hit her but I think the circumstances are more likely to be her wanting more drugs/drink and him saying no. Can imagine her ranting and screaming and he would have slapped her to shut her up/calm her down. Not saying that’s ok, just don’t think she’s totally innocent and we don’t know the whole story.
Totally agree , and I think she could provoke pretty much anyone , and the whole things obviously a toxic alcohol/drug infused mess.

Reactions: 29
Anyway , let’s cut to the chase , shall we have a bet on date of death & method of death ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Anyway , let’s cut to the chase , shall we have a bet on date of death & method of death ?
Krustie cluedo

It was KP in the bedroom with cocaine overdose (accidental)

This reminds me of the time I did jury service at the coroner's court

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Krustie cluedo

It was KP in the bedroom with cocaine overdose (accidental)

This reminds me of the time I did jury service at the coroner's court
Her and Pete's original wedding anniversary. Excess of alcohol, drugs and surgery .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Asphyxiation from the wedding cake 🍰 on the toilet in the honeymoon suite LV 🚽🕺🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Congratulations to @NancyPants21 on the winning title ❤
Oh wow, as a lurker/occasional poster I didn't expect this. Thank you lovely Krusties, I still haven't finished the last thread, a tiny bit of catching up to do.
Her story is entering an interesting phase. I have a feeling her family are fucked off with her after their plea for privacy.
He's turning into mega twit (ok, already was). There's gonna be some shizz going down. Who's sharing my popcorn? ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
As I said earlier the press have a lot to answer for as they printed her lies as truths. But it would appear maybe some have started to realise the gravity of the situation they could potentially find themselves in. If she does do something drastic these people could be investigated. Some appear to have changed their tune and now want to distance themselves ie Dan Wotton.

The reality is the image she and the press tried to portray was never true. And when you have a life of lies it can't last forever.
Hopefully this really will be the time this turd is flushed for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As I said earlier the press have a lot to answer for as they printed her lies as truths. But it would appear maybe some have started to realise the gravity of the situation they could potentially find themselves in. If she does do something drastic these people could be investigated. Some appear to have changed their tune and now want to distance themselves ie Dan Wotton.

The reality is the image she and the press tried to portray was never true. And when you have a life of lies it can't last forever.
Hopefully this really will be the time this turd is flushed for good.
I am sitting here laughing at flushing the turd 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Any of her wedding anniversaries, cause of death will be malfunction of her clunge. It will implode like a supernova and take half of Essex with it, including two kebab shops and a secondhand car dealership (not Crawl's cos he owns duck all)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.