Katie Price #79 Here comes the bride, all fat and wide. Tried to drive a beemer fell out the other side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think us all spiralling out of control faster than Katie can put it back together, or put a spin on it now. She has lost her upper hand and is now at the mercy of the papers.
If you read Dan Wootons (sp?) column in the DM it would seam the media is catching up

Anyone else have a sense of foreboding about hotel rooms and gurneys and paramedics a la Whitne/jacko/sidnnancy etc
Not foreboding as such...Hope, maybe??

Reactions: 18
I love this article, the headline is beautiful.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Selfish mother' Katie Price may be kept away from some of her children as ex-husbands Kieran Hayler and Peter Andre send legal letters over her Las Vegas wedding to Carl Woods

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think he did hit her but I think the circumstances are more likely to be her wanting more drugs/drink and him saying no. Can imagine her ranting and screaming and he would have slapped her to shut her up/calm her down. Not saying that’s ok, just don’t think she’s totally innocent and we don’t know the whole story.
What happened when he was re bailed, has that date come back up yet ?

Reactions: 12
Staytmunt frum Kaytee Pryse

Rite. Pete's a bleep.

Sew has u owl no, eye am ear in Vaygus wive the WUN, my prints chow mein, me furevva luv, Coyle Wud aint eye. Pete you wanka.
Littal did eye no that he wuz ownlee gun an got me da BIGGIST serpryze ov em all. Da wun fing eye bin dreemin abat sints eye fursd saw im, jet washan a Ford Kapree on da fourcort ov Dagginhim Dodgee Motahs innit Pete you bleep. So dis serpryze wuz lyke so brilyant, so hunhexpektid an jusd proofs fur reel ow it woz owl ment two bee. Eye cudden beeleev it. Sew shoked. Eed ownlee gun an bukked us an owl u kan eet buffit at Sirkus Sirkus didn ee?? Woooooo....
Eye luv Vaygus. Eevun if Coyle as bin ear beefour on ateeen too furty to ollydayze an stuf. Eye meen, furty to tymes to Vaygus? Eye fink furty to musd av sum sikniveecants or summink cuz e is firty to, eyve ad furty to fayce lifs, ees gut furty to vinears, eye way furty to stowne...ennyweigh..Pete you bleep.

So...wooooooo. Eyme ownlee gunna get mareed ear aint eye? Fineallie me an my Printz Chow Mein are gunna av da wedden ov my dreems, know fuss, know drarmer, jus me, Coyle, my PR team, his PR team, Dane Bowels mum, a Kerree Catowna cardbord cut owt, Peers Morgen an that fat burd from that top rayted show I wuz on Stef, frum Stefs Paked fingy. Pete you tossa. Wooooo.

So eye am harsken u now two giv me an Coyle are privaycee as we beecum a mareed cuppal an arsk u two reespekd are wishsays. Ohan buy da way, u can sea owl da hexkloosif fotoes in nex weeks HoKay magazeen. Pete you bleep. Wooooo....

*seem

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Kieran posts a few messages to Pete and meets him at a club for faded 90s stars. They sit, wafting tinsel curtain out of their eyes. Strands stick to Pete's greased back hair and they have a manly laugh together, clinking their martinis.
They adjust their too tight trousers and sweat, in a hip and groovy way.

Pete admires Kieran's hands and his foxy eyes, whilst wondering if the same would suit him. He reminds himself to ask for the dr's number.
They quickly get down to the real matter.

'nah ven Kieran you mofo, what we guys gonna do bowt Katie da witch? Ah mean, I've enough geezering on wiv young junior teaching me ow to frow gang signs, look, like dis brrrrro'

They amuse themselves with gang signs. Neither are aware that Pete is confused and is actually teaching Kieran 'wassup you pussy, fancy some cock' and the street sign for 'chips wiv scraps please lady'. Pete gets overly ambitious and dislocates his thumb.

'wotchoo suggest Pete. Ya bleep.'
Pete looks up.
'er, i meant wotchoo suggest we do wiv tha bleep mate'

They shake their heads. The oil from their hair slurps off like a torpedoed slug and lands in an empty dish on the bar. Jarvis Cocker walks past and dunks his burger in.

'Well she's not fuckin seein Prinny and Jooonyer. Not today anyway. I'm makin a stand. Joonyer' s too busy learning voicetune an havin lessons in come hither eyes, he's too busy man, he's famous.
Prinny, well she was gutted for 23 minutes but she put er pink tracky on to honour her muvva cos she's a good girl, an is doin some pouting for the gram.'

He waits to hear how the younger children are coping.
Kieran flicks his tongue out several times.
' ow about the little uns? They copin? '
Kieran nods.
' yeah man. Bunny misses her mam lots mate, she loves the arse of her. You bleep.
The other un, the lad, Jeff, Er, Jed. He's the same obvs but shy so he's quiet'

Pete tries to catch Kieran's eye but they're both whizzing around like spokes on a bike.
He is slowly realising something isn't quite right.

'Kieran mate, you ok?'
Kieran shrugs.
'I like your jacket Kieran, you were always a sharp dresser just like me. Not sure bowt the trackybottoms tho, your tight jeans look well smarter.'
Kieran crosses his legs and sweats.
Pete stares as the sweat on Kieran's forehead drips, revealing a startling streak of thick black marker pen going from above his eye to the forehead. And beyond.

' oi Kieran. How's your OF goin mate? Yer cum face looked fuckin hot last time. You gonna flash me yer chocolate starfish again mate, that was so funny!'
A pause.
In a cold voice Pete continues.
'i dare ya mate. For old times. Dare ya.'

And Kieran just cannot resist a dare, ever.
They both walk to the gents, nodding to Ricky Martin and little Mark Owen on the way.
Inside the cubicle Kieran edges down his tracksuit bottoms and thrusts his chocolate starfish at Pete. Pete moves his fringe out of the way and looks closely.
'Can i touch it?' he asks.
'Fucks sake. Just once'.

Pete peers, Pete touches, Pete inhales and peers again.

'There's only one chocolate starfish in the world that looks like a burnt casserole.'

Kieran stands up slowly, removing his wig and his teeth guards. The room glows with light and Vanilla Ice leaps to his pose thinking it's a camera.

Standing in front of Pete, to his horror, is katie

To be continued....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can’t stand Dan W usually.. but absolutely she should be jailed. Going to Las Vegas is an absolute pisstake. She’s meant to be full of regret! Hope this goes against her with her sentencing.

Just can’t when idiots say “mind your own business”, Katie makes her life public to her advantage, of course we have a right to an opinion 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 23
I'm still looking for the chicken in her burger .. all I can see is bun .. salad and mayo .. I reckon the biffa has it hidden in her belly already ..

chi.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In a rare moment of clarity, after surveying the tit storm that is raging over the trip to Vegas, and prospective marriage, Woods has his car stencilled with his thoughts…..

View attachment 860543
i thought the number plate said buy a zoo lol

Earlier somebody said he didn’t have any money. So I went digging on Companies House. They were right! Also found this.
hahaha ukvegasvip budget travel!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Staytmunt frum Kaytee Pryse

Rite. Pete's a bleep.

Sew has u owl no, eye am ear in Vaygus wive the WUN, my prints chow mein, me furevva luv, Coyle Wud aint eye. Pete you wanka.
Littal did eye no that he wuz ownlee gun an got me da BIGGIST serpryze ov em all. Da wun fing eye bin dreemin abat sints eye fursd saw im, jet washan a Ford Kapree on da fourcort ov Dagginhim Dodgee Motahs innit Pete you bleep. So dis serpryze wuz lyke so brilyant, so hunhexpektid an jusd proofs fur reel ow it woz owl ment two bee. Eye cudden beeleev it. Sew shoked. Eed ownlee gun an bukked us an owl u kan eet buffit at Sirkus Sirkus didn ee?? Woooooo....
Eye luv Vaygus. Eevun if Coyle as bin ear beefour on ateeen too furty to ollydayze an stuf. Eye meen, furty to tymes to Vaygus? Eye fink furty to musd av sum sikniveecants or summink cuz e is firty to, eyve ad furty to fayce lifs, ees gut furty to vinears, eye way furty to stowne...ennyweigh..Pete you bleep.

So...wooooooo. Eyme ownlee gunna get mareed ear aint eye? Fineallie me an my Printz Chow Mein are gunna av da wedden ov my dreems, know fuss, know drarmer, jus me, Coyle, my PR team, his PR team, Dane Bowels mum, a Kerree Catowna cardbord cut owt, Peers Morgen an that fat burd from that top rayted show I wuz on Stef, frum Stefs Paked fingy. Pete you tossa. Wooooo.

So eye am harsken u now two giv me an Coyle are privaycee as we beecum a mareed cuppal an arsk u two reespekd are wishsays. Ohan buy da way, u can sea owl da hexkloosif fotoes in nex weeks HoKay magazeen. Pete you bleep. Wooooo....

*seem
I'm always gonna look as Crawl as Prince Chow Mein now hahahaha with his prawn (crackers) new bride LOL!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's been hours and I'm still cackling to myself over 'Amy bleeping Price'. I was just dropping off to sleep then made myself laugh again!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.