Katie Price #79 Here comes the bride, all fat and wide. Tried to drive a beemer fell out the other side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back 😃😃😃😃🥰🥰💖🤗💕😘 xx.
So much to catch up on.

Thread 79 and I'm only on page 3 of thread 77 😄🧵 xx.

Resizer_16366831108570.jpg

Will start tomorrow night though as tired 😄 xx

Resizer_16215556639412.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
As I said earlier the press have a lot to answer for as they printed her lies as truths. But it would appear maybe some have started to realise the gravity of the situation they could potentially find themselves in. If she does do something drastic these people could be investigated. Some appear to have changed their tune and now want to distance themselves ie Dan Wotton.

The reality is the image she and the press tried to portray was never true. And when you have a life of lies it can't last forever.
Hopefully this really will be the time this turd is flushed for good.
Maybe the papers are pissed because they tried to be ‘clever’ sneaky fuckers and slither off to Vegas unannounced and she probably has a contract/deal with the red tops, and having some random Joe public break the news on Twatter means the red tops open their ‘safe of truths’ and spill a few titbits to remind skankpants of their lucrative handshake! Said handshake was done many years ago and dumbfuck coal has NO idea how this game really works, but having dipped his toe in, thinks he has it sorted (just like Boyson)! That’s the problem with dumb fucks…they get a tiny bit of info and think they’re experts…the nuance of the rules simply fly past their little pea brains!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yep it's the desert in USA we know it looks like that Prince Chow Mein hahaha but his saying Psycho 'hills have eyes film' then showing the chubby person messing with it's nylon hair in the passenger seat is quite funny :ROFLMAO::eek:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Yep it's the desert in USA we know it looks like that Prince Chow Mein hahaha but his saying Psycho 'hills have eyes film' then showing the chubby person messing with it's nylon hair in the passenger seat is quite funny :ROFLMAO::eek:

View attachment 860758
‘Show you the car’ zooms in on KP looking at herself in the rear view mirror….if you’re gonna show the car get yourself out of the frame dickwad!

They sadly didn’t. And I love Amy, but when they were together it was a disaster.
Ahhh Amy was so so nice! Really sweet shy woman. And so bloody talented! Such a shame she had her demons!

Pisses me off people just said/say, she was a druggy so she’s nothing but a twit! She messed her life up with drugs/alcohol, but she was nothing like KP who is vile and through and through with absolutely no redeeming features!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
‘Show you the car’ zooms in on KP looking at herself in the rear view mirror….if you’re gonna show the car get yourself out of the frame dickwad!

Ahhh Amy was so so nice! Really sweet shy woman. And so bloody talented! Such a shame she had her demons!

Pisses me off people just said/say, she was a druggy so she’s nothing but a twit! She messed her life up with drugs/alcohol, but she was nothing like KP who is vile and through and through with absolutely no redeeming features!
You can't compare .. Amy had a gift .. she was blessed with talent and a voice that will always be legendary. She is missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dont know if anyone has posted this yet, Alex latest on Skanky.
Well said Alex Belfield. (Can't take my eyes off his upper display -wonder who it's aimed at?)
Clues: Pair of tits...
Aeroplene
'duck-Off' mug...

I'm back 😃😃😃😃🥰🥰💖🤗💕😘 xx.
So much to catch up on.

Thread 79 and I'm only on page 3 of thread 77 😄🧵 xx.

View attachment 860731

Will start tomorrow night though as tired 😄 xx

View attachment 860735
Great to have you back @Pom Bear - hope you had a nice few days away!
Bet you've been itching to catch-up here and W0W, the tit is hitting the fan WooHooo., LOVE IT! x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
she has just give live I managed to screen recording it for others who won’t be up and may miss it. I will say she is absolutely deluded saying she is moving I there as she will NEVER EVER get a green card with one of her convictions let alone all of them

Sorry guys had to upload it to a hosting site here it is

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Got up early and amazingly Pwice is live on Insta…I’m watching it for you 😁

Accordingly she’s moving there, for work, (so leaving her family), and the media are talking shite, she’s not there to party,

Shes with some woman who was on BB ????? No idea who she is, but she’s sorting out work for her and a new life for her.

WTF this gets more bizarre, cant see how she’s get a green card or residency, especially if she gets a prison term, even if suspended, media gonna have fun with this today

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Live video just shown with K and some foul mouthed American woman whose going to ‘Manage’ her when she moves out there and is helping them house hunt. We are not to believe everything in the Press and soon all will be revealed apparently. 😱 Price still constantly licking her lips - is this due to the fillers or drug use?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I just stumbled across Katie doing an Instagram live with a random woman who is apparently helping her find a house. It was really quite weird. She seemed a bit out of it (but not drunk or drugged like she’s previously very obviously been). Her hair looked terrible, like an itchy wig. And so the bizarre tale continues.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
she has just give live I managed to screen recording it for others who won’t be up and may miss it. I will say she is absolutely deluded saying she is moving I there as she will NEVER EVER get a green card with one of her convictions let alone all of them
I caught it, WTF was that, no way USA letting her in with her record, especially as a bankrupt and potential prison sentence.

Reactions: 20
I just stumbled across Katie doing an Instagram live with a random woman who is apparently helping her find a house. It was really quite weird. She seemed a bit out of it (but not drunk or drugged like she’s previously very obviously been). Her hair looked terrible, like an itchy wig. And so the bizarre tale continues.
This is who she was in big brother with and who tweeted yesterday she was coming

Here is the live I screen recorded for those that missed it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.