Katie Price #79 Here comes the bride, all fat and wide. Tried to drive a beemer fell out the other side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone update me on what happened with the bail issue with a Essex police? Didn’t it get extended to the end of October ? The fact they are both now publicly back together tells me it’s “been dealt with”
I don't think there is anything out there about it. However, this quickie marriage could be a big hint that he doesn't want her to testify against him.
For someone who has supposedly been planning this wedding for months, setting up insta accounts for it and now suddenly it's a 'surprise' arranged by Cole, with none of her family there, is all too weird and controlling. She certainly doesn't seem excited to be getting married, no mention of it on the live, seemed more excited by being with a woman she hasn't seen or barely spoken to in years, saying she's moving there.
The story by KH & PA is clearly telling too.

Reactions: 38
I doubt PA and KH are making money from her - they haven’t sold a story, they have leaked one. PA has his own income stream and it’s not based on absolutely anything to do with KP apart from their children - of which she does the same thing.
KH also doesn’t seem to be making money off her name either on OF or his fitness business. And it’s not like he’s getting any maintenance from KP whilst he has her kids 24/7 so you know what, I don’t blame him for making some extra income! Not like KP is supporting them!

Reactions: 47
That Kieran should be making lots of money off Katie is ridiculous. why would he pose with a butt plug on only fans if that was the case?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Please please please jail her on the 15th December.....her reaction will be priceless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Not sure what Pete has sold to the DM because I don’t read it (these people love to court the tabloids until the tables turn) but Katie you can’t blame other people for your mental health problems. If you are, it shows you’re not taking them seriously. The worst Instagram stories are becoming embarrassing but that one is too much. Just can’t imagine posting stuff to the WORLD about my kids dad, that would hurt my babies, and my kids dad is a damn sight worse than Peter bleeping Andre
No sign of anything yet. Now she'll get the same feelings of dread and embarrassment they've tolerated for YEARS over shite she's stuck Out There.
Game, set & match you old boot :)

I don't think there is anything out there about it. However, this quickie marriage could be a big hint that he doesn't want her to testify against him.
For someone who has supposedly been planning this wedding for months, setting up insta accounts for it and now suddenly it's a 'surprise' arranged by Cole, with none of her family there, is all too weird and controlling. She certainly doesn't seem excited to be getting married, no mention of it on the live, seemed more excited by being with a woman she hasn't seen or barely spoken to in years, saying she's moving there.
The story by KH & PA is clearly telling too.
This thing has been down the aisle so many times it might as well be the aisle in Tescos Brentwood. What is there for the thing to get excited about in yet another wedding, she's had enough of them

Reactions: 18
Okay, now I've finally finished laughing at the mad witch......who the duck does she think she is announcing that her & Crawl are moving there with the kids? Clearly that'll never happen. BUT what about the poor little ones going to school today to hear from classmates that they're moving to America with their mummy & 'Crawl. They would be absolutely terrified especially as they hate Crawl. I cannot imagine how Kieran is going to reassure them this morning that that is not going to happen.
Clearly Junior & Princess will know it's bollocks but not the little ones.
What a disgusting low life narcissistic woman she is.
I actually feel sick for those poor babies 😡😭

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
This is actually BRILLIANT 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So the deluded mare thinks she & Crawl are gonna be a big power couple in the USA now? Really? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And as an afterthought she adds that the kids will be moving with them 🤣🤣 Yup, that's soooooo gonna happen.
Omg, did she say that? Hahahahahahaha. My god she is fully off her drug addled tiny mind. Good luck with that dolly, you really are as wide as the Clyde.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she even want to talk about moving over there and leave her children in the UK 😩

Ffs be a mother to your kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone update me on what happened with the bail issue with a Essex police? Didn’t it get extended to the end of October ? The fact they are both now publicly back together tells me it’s “been dealt with”
I guess His Punishment is that he is now obligated to marry it!

Ten years in prison has to be better than a week with skanky what with "servicing" it to get a behbeh, listening to it gobbing off constantly either under the influence of booze and/or drugs or just the sheer odiousness of it, or the sheer vanity of it when it has nothing to be vain about, all the fakery surrounding it, and worst of all the very personality of it.
Yep ten years in Broadmoor would be preferable to that - what a MUG he is!!! :)

And it thinks it can take the kids away from their fathers to live with her and wanky across the Atlantic? FFS she can't have them in the UK because they were taken from her for many good reasons so why does her being thousands of miles away make it a better proposition that the kids are dragged away then given to her? That ain't happening either skanky no matter how important a Power Couple you delude yourself into thinking you two deadbeats are in REALITY :)

Reactions: 29
Poor kids they hear all this deluded waffle I imagine Jett gets upset as he doesn’t want to be ripped away from his dad and siblings. 😔
I mean KP we can all see you saying you want to move to the US with the kids? So this is what KP and PA are talking about!

Reactions: 31
Don't think Cami Li taking KP & Cole to a gun range in Vegas on Saturday is appropriate with her MH problems.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Why does she even want to talk about moving over there and leave her children in the UK 😩

Ffs be a mother to your kids!
Being honest the best thing she could do for those kids is to stay gone. They would have a better chance at a happy, stable life without her. How sad is it that I can say that about a mum of five.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I found the answer to my question for those that don’t know but Krustys “attacker” has been bailed again until sometime this month

Being honest the best thing she could do for those kids is to stay gone. They would have a better chance at a happy, stable life without her. How sad is it that I can say that about a mum of five.
It’s another Daniela Westbrook scenario

Reactions: 24
Please please please jail her on the 15th December.....her reaction will be priceless
Maybe der fing won't return seeing as she's in such high demand out there? (Excuse me whilst I pick myself up off the floor laughing) :)

I found the answer to my question for those that don’t know but Krustys “attacker” has been bailed again until sometime this month

It’s another Daniela Westbrook scenario
What a pair of drug-addled ruins her and skanky are! What if he decides to stay in His Second Home, Veegas? He has his property empire out there dontcha know ;)

Don't think Cami Li taking KP & Cole to a gun range in Vegas on Saturday is appropriate with her MH problems.
It will be thinking its Annie Oakley next and him John Rambo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG listen to her cackling on her stories, truly out of her skull.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
All she’s showing is eating 🤣
I think in the vid Cami just stops her self from saying cooking dinner, having drinks..gotta keep that rehab narrative going lol

Another long time bestie/enabler ... that she's not mentioned for a decade 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
she has just give live I managed to screen recording it for others who won’t be up and may miss it. I will say she is absolutely deluded saying she is moving I there as she will NEVER EVER get a green card with one of her convictions let alone all of them

Sorry guys had to upload it to a hosting site here it is

She's pissed !! I thought she'd been to rehab?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
So if the trip was planned before COVID, then it's not a surprise organised by Cole is it....

Tell so many lies, she can't remember. It's always in the small details 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.