Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whl1994

VIP Member
Katie Price: The Pryoree an Me, Me, Me and More Me innit

Chapta Free

Rite so Pete's a cunt.

Arfta a elfee bricfuss ov chips i reelysed it wuz tyme 2 git dressed. It wuz tyme 4 a knew start, a knew me. Woooooooo...
Eye fort eye betta luk gud 4 owl me fans an da papparartzee wot were gunna be waytin to see there idle, mee, Kaytee Prise, mudel, muvva, biznuswimen an top burd. Coyle, the WUN, me printz chow mein an my fureva luv ownlee went an bort me a bran knew trakkie frum prymirk 4 me big day. It were neon pink an cuvvered in seekwins an dog air.
Eye chekked in 2 da Pryoree an arksed wye wuz owl me fans nut their 2 sea me an wuz towld their wern eny. Coyle sed it wuz problee the Pryoree staff wot kept them away wern it. Ees so clevva my Coyle, the WUN, me printz chow mein an fureva luv.
Pete you wanka.
Coyle an me sed our gudbuys. I wanked im off bye da bak ov da bins an e drowve of in is luvley knew motah, a Honda Jazz.
So eye get in me room an started to reed a self elp buk culled OhKay maggazeen or summink. I carnt reed but it ad a pikshure ov loren goodga on da cova eatin sweetcorn, oldin a baybee by its leg, so i fink it was culled that. Pete you cunt.
Littal did eye no that desarsta woz abat to stryke me AGEN!! I cudden beeleev ow unlukky can eye get?
I ad ownlee gun an brokken me nayles didn eye?
Their wuz ownlee wun fing 4 it. I ad 2 get owt of dis playce an fynd a nayle shop an quick, didn eye?
Fankfoolee, Coyle ad jus pikked up annuvva luvlee new motah, a free leetah Datsun Cherry wot e wuz test dryvin weren e so e sed heed resku me an tayke me 2 get me nayles sawted an a nyce slap up birga whyle e wuz at it.
Dis is y eye no Coyle is the WUN. Pete you cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Tamar

VIP Member
I'm not sure Harveyslaw exists. Coleslaw* does exist. It's almost 100% cabbage.

(* also known as Coalslaw, Crawlslaw, Wankyslaw. Never known as Carlslaw as this is unpronounceable )
Harvey's law already exists. It is a law for 🐕 dogs.

Harvey’s Law” was instigated after a dog called Harvey was sadly struck by a vehicle just 21 minutes after escaping his home. His owners only found out about his unfortunate fate 13 weeks later. Disappointed and angry about the lack of communication and delay in notification, his owners have created a petition called “Harvey’s Law”. It calls for a change to the Highways Agency code to make scanning domestic animal remains for a microchip compulsory, and for a log report, including photographs, to be circulated to the Police and local Dog Wardens.

Besides which Manky is the biggest troll of all.

• Heart
  • Haha

NotTheDoctor26

About time they looked into why Blade wears a shock collar with a remote control then. And look into all the other animals that have died in her care. And calls her out having unsecured dogs in her car all the time. Plenty of evidence out there. Blade didn't protect her during slapgate as either he was shut out in the garden shed at H's house, or he knew the attacker well so didn't react to the drama. She's a cunt who should be banned from even owning a goldfish.
Ban for these coming in soon, about time. I thought they were banned already to be honest. Awful way to train a dog. Crawl should try putting it on her, she needs housetraining!

• Heart
  • Haha

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Come on Scum journos we know you get your stories on here. She’s hone on holiday to escape the backlash and is only releasing the ‘troof’ while she’s out of the country. Why don’t you report that she’s on holiday again - go on, I dare you.

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
How hideous!! ..... shes so fucking ugly! ... I can't stop laughing ... that horn she's growing on her forehead, seems to be coming along nicely!! ( she can hang Christmas baubles and tinsel from it ) .... can`t the butchers of istanbul, do something about it? :oops::oops: ..... all that money wasted on surgery, to look like this 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ..... she really goes beyond ` special ` :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ... can't wait until the next round of botchery, if she looks this bad now, it's going to be epic!! 🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Just read in the quality papers that PETA has made a statement about her not owning more animals. And the unfortunate ends to some of the ones she has had in the past.
People are taking notice. Finally.

About time they looked into why Blade wears a shock collar with a remote control then. And look into all the other animals that have died in her care. And calls her out having unsecured dogs in her car all the time. Plenty of evidence out there. Blade didn't protect her during slapgate as either he was shut out in the garden shed at H's house, or he knew the attacker well so didn't react to the drama. She's a cunt who should be banned from even owning a goldfish.

• Angry
  • Sad

Ekathrina

VIP Member
The only ‘woodland setting’ that would be suitable for their nuptials is one containing a car park that is famous for dogging and a load of trees festooned with dog poo bags.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
She used to wear those dreadful low slung jeggings all the time when she was slimmer and before Biffo became "the ONE".
I mean look at the pictures of Amanda Holden and Davina McCall 50 and 54 modelling underwear today. Just shows what exercise and healthy eating can achieve and not living on plop kitchen, McD’s and all the other junk food they consume. Even Cole’s gym pictures have stopped again.

£500k isn't that much in the scheme of things, I wonder if Carl and his father will bail her out, I'm sure they could stitch her up and get themselves a cheap house. I'm surprised the debt isn't higher, what happened to the HMRC debt, the overdue mortgage payments, Alex's payout and all the other creditors?
Well she played the MH card and got the bankruptcy adjourned, allowing her to continue funding hair and nail appointments instead of finally making the court arrangement after 2 years, because of HER non compliance 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick

wimble womble

VIP Member
This book of hers is a bit of a mystery first off i read somewhere that somebody went to buy it at there local asda or whichever supermarket it was and the checkout wouldnt sell it to them
also wh smiths dont even have it on there data base at all even though she was selling signed copys from there site[pre orders]
its not in the top 100 on amazon...you have to wonder wether amazon have a small amount and all the other stockists are giving it a wide berth due to the andre legal thing

• Wow

bexta147

The person that said they feel like Carl is just waiting to bring her down, that was my first thought when I seen the video of her on his story last night. That is your partner who has supposedly just got out of rehab and is facing jail, yet you’ve put a video of her on where anyone with half a brain can see she’s high as a kite, why would you do that if you genuinely cared about her and what is happening with her?

Fish189

VIP Member
So looks like Harry is taking the selfie, no sign of Cole in that family/team picture, or her….is she even there? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
But you don’t listen to them Katie, so another pile of 💩🤥
Probably an old picture
The auld mother isn’t using her oxygen 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Tamar

VIP Member
They are a trainwreck together, no mystery person needed, they fuck things up on their own. Neither can behave on a flight, or stop the other one being an arse. Not sure I'm explaining what I mean very well, it's been a long day. 🤪
We know what you mean, both total cunts

• Haha
  • Heart

Twinkletoes95

So it's official. Manky is using Harvey's name to launch a handbag line. And he will be performing like a street sellers monkey in a photoshoot to promote it.

This makes me sick. I actually feel sick. How can this exploitation be allowed? Clear safeguarding issues and exploitation of a vulnerable adult. Handbags? At least with all the train hoo hah it was related to something Harvey liked. Today I just have no words. It makes me so sad.

• Angry
  • Sick