Katie Price #78 We were leaving on a Jet Plane now i'm going home, back to my cocaine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, Penguin! ❤ I wish my title was bloody true and that they'd kicked the sorry state of a woman out, but c'est la vie, the skank rides again.

Re Visas - could it be possible she's travelling on a previously assigned one? I know our visas were issued for 10 years.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope she goes ‘on the lam’ in Las Vegas as her now doppelgänger ‘dog the bounty Hunter’ can hunt her down 🤣🤣

I might even watch that tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
While she is out of the country (again!) every single last thing she owns should be forcibly repossessed with the proceeds going to her creditors.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Sorry, I've been offline a few days and I'm SO confused. She's out of rehab and the daily mail (ugh) yesterday said she was releasing a video at 5pm on 'the TROOF' but I never saw one? Now she's gone to Las Vegas with he who did deffo not hit her (but he totally got arrested) and they might get married? And she's not allowed to see her kids (bar Harvey I'm assuming, who is... coming out with a line of handbags?) I'm SO lost.

Maybe she's got pregnant to avoid a jail term and is marrying for 'respectability' (ahem). I wonder what Dr Emily thinks, being forever linked to this narcissistic addict.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Second home 🤣🤣🤣 Car Wash Carl’s second home is a cell in the Police Station. DV, Drugs, Car Crash, the Priory and now a wedding in just over a month. This train wreck of a wretch is going at full speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Long may it last...i'm dreading the bikini by the pool shots that are coming.
I don’t think she’s in her best shape so maybe we will be spared! Also I’m not body shaming her at all just after her double chin comment & the noticeable weight gain I don’t think she’ll be as confident, she’s been covering up in baggy loungewear for a while now

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is just outrageous
She’s not even vaguely contrite.
I don’t believe she’s made the slightest effort to conquer her addictions. The priory stunt was merely to appease the judge.
This won’t end well. As another poster said, I’m getting Anna Nicole vibes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Sorry, I've been offline a few days and I'm SO confused. She's out of rehab and the daily mail (ugh) yesterday said she was releasing a video at 5pm on 'the TROOF' but I never saw one? Now she's gone to Las Vegas with he who did deffo not hit her (but he totally got arrested) and they might get married? And she's not allowed to see her kids (bar Harvey I'm assuming, who is... coming out with a line of handbags?) I'm SO lost.

Maybe she's got pregnant to avoid a jail term and is marrying for 'respectability' (ahem). I wonder what Dr Emily thinks, being forever linked to this narcissistic addict.
Me? I'm stunned and speechless at her antics, the sheer cheek of it! FFS she must be 'avin a laff. At the UK.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I don’t think she’s in her best shape so maybe we will be spared! Also I’m not body shaming her at all just after her double chin comment & the noticeable weight gain I don’t think she’ll be as confident, she’s been covering up in baggy loungewear for a while now
Back in the day with the other "Ones" Skanky fed them so that they were fat. It was especially noticeable with Keiran. Its the other way around this time as Biffo seems to be a feeder and she is certainly looking "well fed". How things change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hope they get busted for drugs or a drink related offence whilst in the States. 🤞
Who paid for this holiday? Harvey’s trust fund or Pricey’s hidden slush fund? Bankrupt witch belongs in a ditch. “I could have hurt myself 🤣 I could have killed myself 🤣” self centred junkie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hope they get busted for drugs or a drink related offence whilst in the States. 🤞
Who paid for this holiday? Harvey’s trust fund or Pricey’s hidden slush fund? Bankrupt witch belongs in a ditch. “I could have hurt myself 🤣 I could have killed myself 🤣” self centred junkie.
I bet the sniffer-dogs had a field day when their luggage came off that Delta flight! Just idly speculating (ho-hum) but has there been any actual sightings of HER yet...?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is just outrageous
She’s not even vaguely contrite.
I don’t believe she’s made the slightest effort to conquer her addictions. The priory stunt was merely to appease the judge.
This won’t end well. As another poster said, I’m getting Anna Nicole vibes.
Cole needs to keep her alive because if she snuffs it he will sink back into oblivion.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.