Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
I don't know where she is. Probably wherever she lives.

If her mum goes abroad for say a holiday, Katie wouldn't be able to go.
So many people waiting to be sentenced have flown to countries without an extradition agreement. It can become a total mess and end up costing a lot of taxpayers money chasing them.
But who knows with KP, she seems to have different rules to everyone else.

" The standard licence condition is “not travel outside the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man without the prior permission of the responsible officer”

She did say in this interview, she was now on the transplant list, so can't be more than 4 hours away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
If you get thrown off or have to leave a flight for any reason I thought all your luggage also has to be taken off. Surely she won’t of just had hand luggage 🤔 I’d be beyond furious if I was held up on a flight, never mind a long haul flight, because of those bloody twats!
It would be normal for a plane not to fly with luggage belonging to a passenger that left the flight. Several years ago I was on a flight were the passenger was unwell and left the flight prior to take off. We were all delayed until the passengers baggage was located and removed from the flight.

Does night follow day? 😂
It mentioned masks so probably refuse to wear them is my guess and then starting to argue with staff when told to.
Maybe they wouldn't fit over their giant teef....or skanky's massively inflated gob. The mask was just kind of perched like it was on the end of a
duck's beak?

• Haha
  • Heart

keyser666

Ant Mcpartlin got in after his prescription drug addiction and drink driving conviction. 2nd half of Ant and Dec's DNA Journey was filmed after those and had them going to New York, think it was the UN, and other places in the US wherever the Rocky steps are and somewhere else.
this would have been a working visa that takes a few months to obtain and Katie won’t have one of these, she would have used an ESTA and I have no doubt she would have lied here

Do not get how you can fly to the us while you have been charged with criminal charges and are awaiting court. Shes a flight risk for a start. You would genuinely think passports would ha e to be handed over. And surely he's bailed still.
She is not a flight risk and nowhere near one. She doesn’t have the funds to permanently leave the UK and the offence is not serious enough to retain her passport or previous pattern of history of failing to surrender under the bail act although I do have a boggle she failed to turn up for one hearing blaming the children or death of a pet or something
So who do we need to alert in the US that she's on bail?
she has done nothing wrong by going abroad whilst on bail or to the US she does though have previous convictions that are considered a felony and would not allow her to travel under the ESTA scheme. homeland security and immigration need to be contacted as I have no doubt she has used the ESTA scheme as she would not be able to get a working visa and no chance of a tourist visa

• Wow

Anjels

Latest
I keep seeing “he’s landed” in the States, not “they’ve landed” in the actual headlines, although when you read the article further it does mention both of them, but why is he the main subject of the articles, not her ? Did he stay on the flight and she will be joining him, when allowed 🤔

Attachments

• Wow

Uppompey

Chatty Member
How could she be granted entry to the US given her criminal past? Mind boggling More so how could he given the ongoing investigation. bet they lied on their immigration forms.

Tamar

VIP Member
Doing a reverse look up of the phone number of their fencing company takes you to a bungalow at 33 Broadmark Lane
Rustington
BN16 2HH

Which when viewed on Google maps is a residential property. Their Instagram was recently updated

• Sick

Peachsquish

VIP Member
I'd give my left tit for this to be true...... however you can't get in the States if you have a history of drugs.....
Ant Mcpartlin got in after his prescription drug addiction and drink driving conviction. 2nd half of Ant and Dec's DNA Journey was filmed after those and had them going to New York, think it was the UN, and other places in the US wherever the Rocky steps are and somewhere else.

• Sad
Doing a reverse look up of the phone number of their fencing company takes you to a bungalow at 33 Broadmark Lane
Rustington
BN16 2HH

Which when viewed on Google maps is a residential property. Their Instagram was recently updated

Rustington is about 20 mins to the Mucky Mansion and probs about 45 mins J/P not sure where J/B live with Kieran but assume fairly close to the MM.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Do not get how you can fly to the us while you have been charged with criminal charges and are awaiting court. Shes a flight risk for a start. You would genuinely think passports would ha e to be handed over. And surely he's bailed still.
I hope her next Judge is reading all about her behaviour before he sentences her

• Heart