Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
About time they looked into why Blade wears a shock collar with a remote control then. And look into all the other animals that have died in her care. And calls her out having unsecured dogs in her car all the time. Plenty of evidence out there. Blade didn't protect her during slapgate as either he was shut out in the garden shed at H's house, or he knew the attacker well so didn't react to the drama. She's a cunt who should be banned from even owning a goldfish.
I thought shock collars were banned in this country? Or am I wrong? I remember a few years ago this Polish family had a little Jack Russell and it always used to yap everytime someone walked past, my dogs just ignored it then I thought why has it made a yelping noise and I looked around and it had a shock collar on I was really upset and I went over to him but he pretended he couldn't really understand me as he was Polish I had to walk away as I was raging. I thought would you put a shock collar on your child? No you wouldn't, I would of loved to of put one on him and his wife.

Lol that makes me think of ting tong in little Britain

Ting Tong was my favourite, "yes Mr Dudley" 🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: 10

Hugo Boss

What do you search for on YouTube? All I found was a 33 second clip. Or was that it?

So it's been 1 hour 40 minutes since she was going to release the video, and still nothing. Or was that just her apology via the paper.
Ahh just read your post. 🙂

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Just been watching a video of the time crawl broke his hand. At the very beginning Manky slips up, she said Harvey did, oh look what he's done. Like she was about to blame Harvey before correcting herself.

Don't know what anyone else thinks but it sounds to me that Harvey says 'fuck off' quite angrily right at the end?

Also, IMHO that hand wasn't broken, the 'cast' was off a few days later. I think it was bandaged as a 'Boxers Fracture' would be. This is necessary when a boxer punches a person or object with a clenched fist. Fracture take 4 plus weeks to heal, more minor injuries, sprains, bruising obviously lesser time.

Attachments

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It looks like he is on the right,all cars are left hand drive so he could be sitting in the front,but cab drivers in the States don’t allow passengers in the front.
It looked to me like he was on the left, on the driver's side, plus the wing mirror is close enough for him to be in the driver's seat. Also the other photo shows the car's bonnet, the angle of which indicates they are in the front .
I wonder if der fing will have a turn at driving too????

Looks like we need that new Thread please -for those of you who know what they're doing, unlike me! :)

• Heart

Tamar

VIP Member
they can not get married in vegas katie promised us a wedding like never seen before and she married Alex in Vegas i do not think she would lie to her so called fans
I did wonder since we know do little about crawls past, and that he seems to think he lives in Vegas, that maybe he got married there once before, find my past came up with nothing in marriage records

• Wow

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
You & Wilkco best get yapping then 🤣 I only made an account so I could see all the screenshots on here, I never had any intentions of posting. Oh well 🤣
Me too. I spent ages lurking but could not see the screenshots, that's why I made an account.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Pt1
Pt2
Was nowt to watch on Halloween so watched these plastic surgery reviews on KP from a board-certified US surgeon 😝
Well, I just got distracted by sweaty men in lycra on my telly. It was a tough call, sweaty KP on you tube or....... 🤣🤣🤭

I'm an "active member" not sure how far I have to go.
Congratulations to you!!
I can't remember them all, but chatty is 500 I think, VIP is 1000 ❤

• Haha
  • Sick

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Well they're completely destroyed now aren't they? As if Covid wasn't enough, now they've had skanky & wanky in there :)

As to Trampy Towers being repossessed, have you seen this at the bottom of the article in the Scum?

A spokesperson for Katie said: "Her house is not being reposessed".

So what is going on here then? Is it or is it not being reposessed? Surely it cannot wriggle out of this as well?
I suggested the other day that this was possibly a lie put out by Skanky

VIP Member
Oh wow, she’s tagged Sevenoaks and Tonbridge there - anyone know where she actually lives? Bit close for comfort….
No shit!! Sevenoaks is 30 minutes away from my house.

Mind you KP lived in the next village to me a while back.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No . A 22 second video was posted in the newspapers, of her smirking , She said: 'I got behind the wheel of the car. I regret it. I have upset people around me, and I have upset myself. I could have been hurt or I could have been dead. I could have killed someone, or I could have injured someone.'
thanks you,i couldnt get the video up im guessing its been deleted,so no big announcement at 5pm then 😀how can she live
the woman lives of drama how can she live like this all the time

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I was just looking at that story been shared by the DM ..

• She said: 'I got behind the wheel of the car. I regret it. I have upset people around me, and I have upset myself. I could have been hurt or I could have been dead'
Meeee meee me meeee me me as always about her !!! 🤬

Dear DM, bit quick to publish that, eh? Drop the dead donkey asap, there's a much better headline in the KP saga now!!