Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'd give my left tit for this to be true...... however you can't get in the States if you have a history of drugs.....
i know of someone who was in the papers for supplying drugs in a nightclub and they let her in to america and las vegas

Woooooooohhooooooooo! 🤣

Do you think they were argumentative to have got thrown off the flight, the Tweet said “annoying” and “embarrassing “I take it the person was describing them. Wonder if they had been drinking…. 🤔🙏
lets hope someone filmed it,lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I feel like replying to him with' back to England'

Yes she did

If rumours are true, that manly and wanky were flying the Vegas to get married, it's probably to get a quickie wedding, as in UK you need to give 29 days notice to the registry office
you used to be able to get a special licence in uk (1980s)to get married within 3 days

CustardJunkie

VIP Member

The latest in the Sun.

This is a strange article. Is it a he or a she? 🤣
She's posted it on Instagram .. why do some fawn over her ? She can blow dry her own fake hair !! She bust her trotters not her arms ...

• Angry
  • Wow

VIP Member
As far as I am aware she wouldn't be allowed to leave the country whilst on licence. Her probation officer has to give her permission to travel and that is only granted if it is for something serious. Like a death etc.
So where is Amy living at the moment???

Tamar

VIP Member
Funny how the red tops posted a couple of hours ago that she's getting another dog, then she suddenly posts videosof the 3 they have

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8

ClivE

VIP Member
Filmed in the same place as when he was wearing glasses.
looks like he as the same top on as well so prob done at the same time we all know they do loads at once and drip feed them out to the media

• Angry

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
Seems the bloated toad went to see harvey, then went on errands. More like picking up drugs.

Who the feck calls it errands these days.

So they are off on holiday. Wanky packed the luggage in the car

I bet she can’t wait to get married before the trial so Cawl can’t be called to testify against her

• Wow