Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12744578/katie-price-carl-woods-promises-marry-have-baby/
Heres the rubbish I mentioned earlier -computer refused to copy the address (its a machine of taste obviously!) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ClivE

VIP Member
Yes,probably lied when questioned at immigration ,where they take your finger print and ask you questions.
i went to vegas two years ago i thought they did all the checks at the airport before they let you in but i was surprised they did not it was just like any other airport security check except you did have your photo took when you handed over your forms it was just were you staying how long them have a nice holiday

Wilkco

VIP Member
so she as got another friend(hanger on)she was suppose to be in the priory for her alchol addiction yet since then she as been in places that you associate with alchol(date night then sunday dinner in the pub)do they not tell you to avoid places(and people)where you might be tempted to relapse especially at the start of your recovery

you do not share your kids they are not a bag of sweets any normal parent wants the best for the kids and are very happy that if a relationship breaks down that both parents still play a roll in bringing up the kids BUT NOT HER it as to be all her her her
That backs up that she did not want to share Harvey with DY.:oops:

BlondeAlto

Well if KP was trying to make out she was with her family at the weekend, after that family/team picture her sister has just blown that theory straight out the water 🤣
Oh wow, she’s tagged Sevenoaks and Tonbridge there - anyone know where she actually lives? Bit close for comfort….

• Wow
Reactions: 7