Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cant for the life of me see why any company would want to be linked with a drink/drug driver to promote there products?
There are plenty of dodgy back street suppliers.
Sadly I suspect she will have the place done up, for free, within weeks.

All tit quality etc, but then she can play the 'I'm tidying everything up because I learned my lesson' and 'it's my only home' cards.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Would be great if they tracked where her dosh is,obviously offshore I reckon that’s where most thieving bastards hide their money.I would think they obviously know this..
One thing I know for certain, those who are filthy rich, pay for the best financial advice, and will also pay handsomely for those advisors to make sure, they keep their wealth, all loopholes, will have been explained to her, and she fully uses them all ... this is why, her behaviour shows, she dosent care ... why should she? ... when there are those behind the scenes, being paid well, to make sure, she keeps her money ... those who owe as much as she does, with no means to pay, do not behave the way she is .... she carries on business as usual, safe in the knowledge, her money is still there, and she can fall back on it, its her security blanket and ` if true ` the mansion were repossessed ( it's just another asset to her, she wouldnt care if it went, dosent mean anything to her, a lot like her children, its clear she has chosen bully boy over them ) its guaranteed, in time, she will pay cash ( with her hidden funds/wealth ) for a new home, to continue her ` fairytale ` with MUG BOY ... she still has her money

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hurrah! Someone else who sees him for what he is.
He was quite gross around her, I think the issue was she was always being overly sexual but then also always pushing him away. He did not deal with this respectfully at all. Saying that, she did this to all her partners

how no one could see she was addicted to ‘the feeling’ of drugs in any of these surgery videos is beyond me! She’s been openly addicted to sedatives, anaesthetics and pain for years

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There are plenty of dodgy back street suppliers.
Sadly I suspect she will have the place done up, for free, within weeks.

All tit quality etc, but then she can play the 'I'm tidying everything up because I learned my lesson' and 'it's my only home' cards.
One of the posts is saying "Princess would love this bedroom". As if Princess is ever going to be allowed to stay overnight again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He was quite gross around her, I think the issue was she was always being overly sexual but then also always pushing him away. He did not deal with this respectfully at all. Saying that, she did this to all her partners

how no one could see she was addicted to ‘the feeling’ of drugs in any of these surgery videos is beyond me! She’s been openly addicted to sedatives, anaesthetics and pain for years
At around 26 mins in he has clearly been up to no good with her friend!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Exactly, so much does not add up with the reported account. Their actions after the event just don’t make sense:
Running to the press with a bruised cheek 5 minutes later.
Entourage collecting the stuff from Cole’s house the next day.
Not defending Cole from the start, him not saying he wasn’t arrested.
Cole is 32, a 32 year old arrested at 1.30am, coincidence 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kids unfollowing him and being kept away.
Not being pictured together, despite being together everyday since June/July 2020.
Saying she is getting a further protection dog, when she already has one that is never hardly with her because Cole doesn’t want it in his house.
Running to Harvey’s house when she could of gone to the house next door after the ‘assault’
The assault was totally unprovoked, “I was just sitting watching tv when I was punched” said she was “devastated” so why didn’t Cole protect her, would he have gone to bed and left her with a stranger in the house.
Why did Cole say he went in to hiding and shut down mentally, when he was straight out carrying her dog, making weird hand gestures and calling paps several times for staged photos. Cole also suddenly pictured out with his mates at restaurants etc for the first time since he has been with her.
2 days later she managed to film an interview with her sister for New magazine, no bruise in sight.
Why did he pretend to be doing stuff in the UK when he was clearly on holiday with her.
Why is she now saying her safe place is in the house she got assaulted in.

Yes Katie, please explain all of these points? Was this all just another attention seeking media game?
Soooooo many contradictions. She hasn't got a good enough memory to be a good liar. But her gullible chavvy fans will believe every word she says 🤥😒🙄

Reactions: 23
Seems the bloated toad went to see harvey, then went on errands. More like picking up drugs.

Who the feck calls it errands these days.

So they are off on holiday. Wanky packed the luggage in the car

I bet she can’t wait to get married before the trial so Cawl can’t be called to testify against her

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So looks like Harry is taking the selfie, no sign of Cole in that family/team picture, or her….is she even there? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
But you don’t listen to them Katie, so another pile of 💩🤥
Definitely not. There's no way she wouldn't have been on the pic if she was there.

Oh i am sure she will.
No doubts at all.
I'm not. Time will tell I guess.

Reactions: 10
So looks like Harry is taking the selfie, no sign of Cole in that family/team picture, or her….is she even there? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
But you don’t listen to them Katie, so another pile of 💩🤥
Probably an old picture
The auld mother isn’t using her oxygen 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.