Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does that mean? Is it an old photo or has he had them removed?:confused::confused:
It was drawn on with a pen. Not tattooed on. The only was to remove tattoos is have them inked over where anothe design goes over the top, or removed with a laser, which always leaves an outline of the design

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Katie Price: The Pryoree an Me, Me, Me and More Me innit

Chapta Wun

Eye wuz at home aloan wern eye, Pete you bleep. Eye ad a few leetas ov Frosty Jack. Eye wuz feeleen loanlee an my Printz Chow Mein, the WUN my furevva luv, Coyle Wud woz out werkin dahn at is car lot Dodgee Motahs of Dagginham wern e. Pete you wanka. Littal did eye no but Coyle ad left me a little presint on da taybel. A few lynes ov me fayvrit stuff.
Eye tryed to reesist but it wuz just lyeing there wern it. It wuz callin me. Pete you bleep. Beefour eye new it eye wuz snorting it up me oota farsta than Gemma Collins at an all you can eat buffit wern eye.
Pete you fuckin barsted. I wuz still deprit four moor. I wuz so loanlee an missin me printz chow mein, the WUN, my fureva luv an e wernt gettin ome fur at leest anuvva 10 minats wern e.
Littal did eye no but Coyle ad left is car kees to is knew motah. A top of da raynge Ford Cortina Mark free. I deecyded to go an sea my frend, Big Trev, who not ownlee is a gud frend two me but duz a 2 four wun deal on crak evree Fursday. Pete you bleep.
I wuz dryvin dahn da rowd, lissenin to me knew choon, A hole knew wall when suddinlee a skwirral shot out in frunt ov me an me beein me an me luv ov anymils, eye swerfed to avoyd it an eye ownlee went an crashed the motah, rollin ova twenny free tymes didn't eye.
Littal did eye no dat da rozzas were beehynd me. At furst, eye fort they were probly papparatsy followin me but the blu flashin lites an sighren was a bit ov a givaway. Eye got owt, lukkee 2 be alyve. I gave them a flash of me norks an offed to sing em a song Pete you bleep but they ownlee went an arrested me. I cunfessed. I told them i wuz pissed up an off me face on drugs. They sed they gessed as much on accownt that i ad white powder all ova me face an ad vommed Frosty Jack owl dahn meself.
I rung Coyle an e sed heed come dahn the nick an get me but e wuz in the middle ov washin a new motah, a bewtafool new Robin Reelyant,on is fourcourt so culdnt leeve just yet. Me step dad sed hed come an get me as soon as e finnished wiring up me muvva to her knew oxigin tank. Pete you tossa.
Eye wuz bayled an the judg sed eye ad two get help in da Pryoree didn eye.
Littal did eye no but this wud bee da start ov a hole knew me. Pete you bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Chapta Wun

Eye wuz at home aloan wern eye, Pete you bleep. Eye ad a few leetas ov Frosty Jack. Eye wuz feeleen loanlee an my Printz Chow Mein, the WUN my furevva luv, Coyle Wud woz out werkin dahn at is car lot Dodgee Motahs of Dagginham wern e. Pete you wanka. Littal did eye no but Coyle ad left me a little presint on da taybel. A few lynes ov me fayvrit stuff.
Eye tryed to reesist but it wuz just lyeing there wern it. It wuz callin me. Pete you bleep. Beefour eye new it eye wuz snorting it up me oota farsta than Gemma Collins at an all you can eat buffit wern eye.
Pete you fuckin barsted. I wuz still deprit four moor. I wuz so loanlee an missin me printz chow mein, the WUN, my fureva luv an e wernt gettin ome fur at leest anuvva 10 minats wern e.
Littal did eye no but Coyle ad left is car kees to is knew motah. A top of da raynge Ford Cortina Mark free. I deecyded to go an sea my frend, Big Trev, who not ownlee is a gud frend two me but duz a 2 four wun deal on crak evree Fursday. Pete you bleep.
I wuz dryvin dahn da rowd, lissenin to me knew choon, A hole knew wall when suddinlee a skwirral shot out in frunt ov me an me beein me an me luv ov anymils, eye swerfed to avoyd it an eye ownlee went an crashed the motah, rollin ova twenny free tymes didn't eye.
Littal did eye no dat da rozzas were beehynd me. At furst, eye fort they were probly papparatsy followin me but the blu flashin lites an sighren was a bit ov a givaway. Eye got owt, lukkee 2 be alyve. I gave them a flash of me norks an offed to sing em a song Pete you bleep but they ownlee went an arrested me. I cunfessed. I told them i wuz pissed up an off me face on drugs. They sed they gessed as much on accownt that i ad white powder all ova me face an ad vommed Frosty Jack owl dahn meself.
I rung Coyle an e sed heed come dahn the nick an get me but e wuz in the middle ov washin a new motah, a bewtafool new Robin Reelyant,on is fourcourt so culdnt leeve just yet. Me step dad sed hed come an get me as soon as e finnished wiring up me muvva to her knew oxigin tank. Pete you tossa.
My ex's first car was a Ford Cortina mk 3. It was a pile of junk 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Chapta Wun

Rollin twenny free tymes.
Love love love.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He was quite gross around her, I think the issue was she was always being overly sexual but then also always pushing him away. He did not deal with this respectfully at all. Saying that, she did this to all her partners

how no one could see she was addicted to ‘the feeling’ of drugs in any of these surgery videos is beyond me! She’s been openly addicted to sedatives, anaesthetics and pain for years
Yes. The way she says I LOVE IT! in an OTT way. She did the same with her last surgery in Turkey

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Chapta Wun

It's so real it's like I'm living every minute with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never understood the media's obsession with this woman. She isn't even pretty, not even when she was young. Can someone explain this mystery? And they keep listing her as a model - but what company advertises with her? As a CEO I would fear that the stocks sink dramatically.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What does that mean? Is it an old photo or has he had them removed?:confused::confused:
its no doubt an old photo they love doing that the paps lol in fact i wouldnt be surprised if all there photos are old and they just get recycled week in week out

Reactions: 13
I’ve spent my afternoon on YouTube watching old eps of her and PA. This is the depths covid has sent me to.
In summary she has always been me, me, me. It’s pretty clear their divorce fucked her up and has brought her to where she is now. PA treat her like shite. I don’t think any other bloke she gets with will match up to what she thought of him (sorry Cole)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.