Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
If she is pregnant she's fat enough to be a few months gone. If trying to get pregnant, knows early on and still on the coke

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Imagine spending thousands of pounds on cosmetic surgery, plastering yourself in make-up and just ending up as a tan coloured smudge! That's what she has become - a smudge on society :poop::eek:

View attachment 847964
#Dog alert - lump of $HitE on the sofa!

and more :rolleyes:

Cole is definitely some kind of weirdo to want to go to all her 'beauty' treatments, nails, hair and just sit there, sorry, but that just seems so controlling. He was pictured out with a few mates after slapgate but now back to his old routine of hanging around while she spends more money she should be using to pay back her creditors.
Why do Princess' eyebrows change shape in Every pic? #curious.....

Last edited:
  • Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
On those pictures prinny's entire face looks more like the cartoon sticker than the sticker does.

It won't make any difference.
There are many thousands of pregnant women in jail.
They allow you to have the baby with you until the baby reaches a year old, saw it on a prison programme years ago

• Wow

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Does anyone remember in a TV series called "The Club" about 18 years ago? It had celebrities running a bar. The public at the end of the series voted for the best manager. Dean Gaffney was also on it. I think he won.🍺🍻
Aww sorry I don't remember that.. others may do xx

I wouldn't put anything past her. ''Yeah, me mam left me at the photographer's to get me shots done innit, while she went off to the bingo, and there was this man there, with a big cigar, well, I din't know who he was did I' 🙄
But I new wat ta do with cigar init x

• Haha

Gullri

VIP Member
If you don’t mind I don’t want to touch you. Hope you’re feeling better Gullri.
💕A bit better thank you @Harrigan !
I think Sam had a good vibe about her that Katie never had. They both started very young showing tits. Sam was only 15 I think.

• Heart

Gx2018

Anyone care to give a rundown of what skanky has been up to? I saw her looking rough and possibly pregnant in the daily mail

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
He was probably driving one of Daddy Woods cars - it looked like a Bentley. I think he was being careful and not using the dodgy plates for a change.

Reactions: 10

T1tt13T@tt13

Looking at her latest Insta post flogging lipstick... All the comments are overwhelmingly positive..I can't see any negative at all.... Just seems bizarre

• Wow

scannertd

Chatty Member
The model agency boss friend says if Carl walked into their agency they'd show him the door but a lesser agent might take him although that wouldn't be a guarantee of anyone giving him work. She said his problem is he's a wrong 'un.
He is a bit "catalogue" and with those teeth, a bit niche too!

• Haha

midsummer blue

VIP Member
He probably goes to check out all the women there 😂

If Princess isn’t careful, she will end up doing something similar to Jordan when she gets older. Let’s face it, when most lucrative avenues have dried up for KP, she can always fully cash in on her other kids ( as well as Harvey ).
Home grown child labour.
It doesn’t sit right with me praising just one daughter when she has 2 daughters.

• Heart