Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirajodie

VIP Member
So Cole isn't part of her world (nor is iron lung). She could have cropped out those five annoying people and just left herself if she wanted to be truly accurate.
Is that not exactly what she wrote and posted a pic of her and kids, no Cole , 2 days before she got slapped

Reactions: 11

Squirrelina

VIP Member
That looks uncomfortable, like she's about to strangle that puppy and looks like the 'engagement ring' is on the wrong hand
She never has a photo taken with Buddy unless she’s looking like she’s hungry. Every damn photo has to be posed 😡

• Angry

MANDATORY

VIP Member
I remember it. Sam fox was one of the 3 bar managers.

The Club was a British reality television show, broadcast weekly on ITV. It ran for six weeks, beginning on Thursday 6 March 2003.[1] Presented by Donna Air and Matt Brown, three celebrities were given control of their own individual bar in a London club, named Nylon.[2] Each celebrity was given their own changeable team of staff and viewers were given the chance to vote the celebrities' staff off the show. At the end of the series, viewers were asked to vote for their favourite celebrity bar manager. Actor Dean Gaffney was the eventual winner, beating presenter/singer Richard Blackwood and former Page 3 model, Samantha Fox. 49 percent of the audience voted him the best manager and he won the £15,000 prize.[3] An ITV2 spin-off show also aired for the duration, and a highlights show aired on Saturday nights on ITV. Dooley's Vodka Toffee sponsored the show.[4]
Well done 100 points and a pass to the next tattle life chapter ☺ page..

I bet she's as cruelty free as bloody avon.
And twice as toxic.. dont even ring the bell .. avons calling.. just throw a quid in her porch and out she trots...!

I bet she's as cruelty free as bloody avon.
And twice as toxic.. dont even ring the bell .. avons calling.. just throw a quid in her porch and out she trots...!

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
He's right, you may need a hearing aid, or at least a hearing test. Cant answer the fear of the lovely miss jenkins though.

I used to think I had good hearing, but about 15 years ago, the noise of sirens, kids screaming, and background chatter, made it hard for me to hear the person who was talking face to face. I went for a free hearing test at amplifon and they suggested a hearing problem. After being referred to the audiology unit, it was discoved I have blocked eustachian tubes. I am profoundly deaf in one ear and severely in the other. I now wear hearing aids, when I can be bothered to put them in, as I can lip read and sign.
The fear of being stuck in a lift with Ms Jenkins is because she might start singing and it would hurt my ears to the point of pain. Yet, whenever I go to our guitar practise, no matter how many folk are present, I can always detect a wrong chord or someones' instrument being even slightly out of tune, and who it is! Hmmm.....

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
How on earth did you manage not to say anything?🤣🤣Ugh what did they all look like? I can't help thinking of those smelly looking grey sheets. Do they live in Surrey as well?
I didn’t see her this time but I’ve seen them in our pub before. Think he was in trackies (last time he was in he had trackies and UGGs 🤣) The new baby looked cute though! I couldn’t have bared to say anything. Just seeing his slimy face gives me the ick! 🤢🥴
Ooops edit to add that we’re in West Sussex. About 20 min drive from the Mucky Mansion.

• Wow

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Got it! That's her role model.......Barbara Cartland! A ridiculous fat old bird in a big wig, pink clothes, and tons of slap who wrote (dictated) book after book of crap.
Ha ha ha I remember her, they don't make me like that anymore. Who remembers lord and lady Dockers? Before my time but my mum was always reading about them?

Looool like a Colgate advert 😄😄😄😄 it's good to add the Cole teefs again and also see Little Sid 🥰🤗😘😀😄💖👽🐾 xx

View attachment 847593

View attachment 847594

Thank you 💕😘💖🥰😘 xx
Ha ha haha bet they're bloody fuming looking at all this.

• Haha

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Bloody stupid. She's got no idea. You've got to start getting them used to pops, whizzes & bangs as puppies, over months, not one frickin day on firework night. Clueless. Mind you, she'll just zap Blades shock collar with her remote control if he starts barking at the noise no doubt, the vile cunt. 🤬
He can’t bark. She has had his vocal cords cut 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow

Wilkco

VIP Member
I remember it. Sam fox was one of the 3 bar managers. It was usually on late at night like 11pm

The Club was a British reality television show, broadcast weekly on ITV. It ran for six weeks, beginning on Thursday 6 March 2003.[1] Presented by Donna Air and Matt Brown, three celebrities were given control of their own individual bar in a London club, named Nylon.[2] Each celebrity was given their own changeable team of staff and viewers were given the chance to vote the celebrities' staff off the show. At the end of the series, viewers were asked to vote for their favourite celebrity bar manager. Actor Dean Gaffney was the eventual winner, beating presenter/singer Richard Blackwood and former Page 3 model, Samantha Fox. 49 percent of the audience voted him the best manager and he won the £15,000 prize.[3] An ITV2 spin-off show also aired for the duration, and a highlights show aired on Saturday nights on ITV. Dooley's Vodka Toffee sponsored the show.[4]

Edit
The Club (TV Series)
Episode #1.1 (2003)
Full Cast & Crew

Cast
Look who was a guest in the first episode. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow