Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
If she has been in the priory though, and not having contact with Carl, it can sometimes increase the chances.
I struggled to conceive went through hundreds of ovulation tests, timing it right.
Me and my partner broke up probably through stress, had a "talk" one night and I got preg.
A 'talk' 😉

If she has been in the priory though, and not having contact with Carl, it can sometimes increase the chances.
I struggled to conceive went through hundreds of ovulation tests, timing it right.
Me and my partner broke up probably through stress, had a "talk" one night and I got preg.
I'm no fertility expert but I believe abstinence on the man's part for a while, leads to a more powerful ejaculation with more sperm. Therefore aiding a successful pregnancy. 🤰🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 10

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
*The tattoos look as if someone's doodled on her wrist with an old biro.
But I think the order of the initials is to do with it being (just about) symmetrical: J, P, H, B, J?
Will she have P, A, K and maybe C on the other wrist for the MUGS she has married

• Angry

karma4klattie

VIP Member
If she did get married, it would probably last a matter of months too. She doesn't care though, she just come out with tell-alls and appearances slagging him off and saying how she's been abused by awful men....yet again!
She'd probably get a settlement from Carl as well, a part of his assets. Bit of a win win for her really.

• Haha

Tamar

VIP Member
I dont use make up ...but no way are those brushes worth what she is asking lmfao ...go on ali express theres thousands of the same things for under 2 pound ffs
Whats going on here is the purchase of cheap rubbish from china been sold on at inflated prices..and what happened to the masterclasses? why did they get cancelled till next febuary...

Out of curiosity, I just had a look at the shore on her scentedbykatie page. My, what a load of over priced tat. £6 for a couple of bath sponges with bath bombs. Her Christmas box is £35 and 1 bath bomb for kids with a spider on it is £3. That would scare most parents shitless seeing a spider floating in the bath, imagine what it would do to a young child.

Could buy the whole lot in Poundland for under a fiver
I wouldn't even buy any of it for a secret Santa for the person in the office that no one likes

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
She didn't look after herself with the other pregnancies i'm sure .. Harvey was the one most reported she was seen out getting smashed :cry:
With the other 4 kids she had Pete and Kieran to keep her on the straight and narrow and protect the health of their unborn babies (well as much as you can do!)

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
OMG! The second video! Quote of the month right there: "Checked out a Wikipedia about Katie Price and she has longer driving highlights than Lewis Hamilton!"

Hope you get well soon. Blue 😍

I saw this at the time and was shocked. Apparently Kierians parents were there as well.

She truely is skum. When he was upset she seemed shocked that he didn't think it was funny. Interesting he referenced her making it all about her as usual. How do these men put up with her for so long?
Wanky needs a Victoria Cross not prison! :)

Just stop it Katie ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

Who said earlier a story about Harvey would be coming out...!
straight over to wiki :)
After that young man mentioned our wiki I hope loads of other people check it out and come to their senses as regards this old Ho. It just ain't at all Nice :(

Last edited:

midsummer blue

VIP Member
The fear of being stuck in a lift with Ms Jenkins is because she might start singing and it would hurt my ears to the point of pain. Yet, whenever I go to our guitar practise, no matter how many folk are present, I can always detect a wrong chord or someones' instrument being even slightly out of tune, and who it is! Hmmm.....
I think you should go and get a hearing test. As you could have hyperacusis. My child was diagnosed by a hearing test.

• Wow

Tamar

VIP Member
I see the KP bog roll is now available in both kindle and hard cover
Although Waterstones and Smith's have withdrawn it

You are joking!!! £70 for a brush kit!!! She seriously is taking the piss. The brushes look bloody awful!!! More bristles on your face using those shit things!!! Nothing but a bloody con woman.

Made me spit my tea everywhere. Brilliant and so funny.
Not joking, and the p@p costs £6 on next day or £4 on 2-3 days

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry