Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Interesting. CW hasn’t posted anything on I insta with him and KP since THE incident (although she has)
Was there a story though?

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Harrigan

VIP Member
We all know she plays on every acronym going if it excuses her behaviour and gets the public sympathy. PTSD is just another one of those, as was being a victim of DV, having MH issues etc, etc..
We need to play Pwicey Bingo, to see how many of these she has pulled out of the hat to further her cause in public sympathy.
Sadly, It will get even worse on the run up to her trial. 😩
Trying to thing of other acronyms to suit her
LOWW. Last of the Wig Wearers
QOP. Queen of Polyester
TATP Thick as Two Planks

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Looking at her latest Insta post flogging lipstick... All the comments are overwhelmingly positive..I can't see any negative at all.... Just seems bizarre
That's because there were negative ones and they were being deleted.

And more...

Last edited:

oogling

VIP Member
That's all so familiar, SO familiar. Have you got tinnitus as well?
I do wonder! I get an annoying ringing/hi pitch screech in my ear every so often, but it isn’t permanent. It comes and goes…it’s actually screeching now as I type 😖

• Sad
  • Haha

WeefBellington

VIP Member
you dont have fibromyalgia do you? are you also sensitve to smells,hot,cold changing etc. i got it and sounds affect me like this too,telly can be on all day but sometimes it painfully loud,even though its on same level
I have meniers disease - constant sound of an airplane engine in my head .. can’t hear the tv or people talk but someone smacks their moth eating it’s clear as day, dizzy when my head feels full ... could be that?

• Heart
  • Wow

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Could I too possibly have Hyperacusis? My worst nightmare is to end up stuck in a lift with Katherine Jenkins (or any robot) eek! My fella makes me scream and jump out of my skin whenever he sneezes. Dogs' barking and babies crying do, literally hurt my ears and I feel physically ill/sick. I can't bear it whenever an ambulance screeches past as I have to shove a finger in my left ear as the sound is unbearable. Last night my mate suggested I might need a hearing=aid (WTF??) as I struggle to drown out other chatter whilst trying to hold a conversation. I'm serious about this and have always wondered if I have summat wrong. Thanks to y'all in advance x
How are you with almost imperceptible humming noises, fridge compressors, noisy eaters, fingernail tappers........?

Lico

Chatty Member
Yes and what has skanky got? Her dealer!!
That's all so familiar, SO familiar. Have you got tinnitus as well?
I have tinnitus. I got it from ototoxic drugs. I nearly killed myself over it. I have habituated to it. I lost my job over it.
Last year, I was on a ferry. When I got home, everything was spinning. Thankfully, it only lasted a few hours but I believe it was connected to the tinnitus. For me, it is a life changing injury.

• Heart

Wilkco

VIP Member
  • Wow

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
EXCLUSIVE: Katie Price spends time with fiancé Carl Woods after rehab

#

She really looks like her photoshopped, filtered lip pictures 🤣
Last time she was wearing scarves like that and oversized cardis she was pregnant with Jett with the "indeterminate" due date.

• Sad
  • Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
I mentioned blocked eustachian tubes. Occasional dizzy spell are normal with it, as is an inability to tell which direction a sound is coming from
Sometimes blocked eustachian tubes also lead to something called 'labyrinthitis'. That does cause dizziness, feeling 'seasick', flashing lights due to associated headaches as well. Friend had it & was ill for 6 weeks in the finish. Still suffers with tinnitus now.

• Heart
  • Wow

DreamTeam84

The Harvey book is on Amazon to buy on kindle now. It went on sale yesterday so it hasn’t been stopped.

Did they even mention it on socials yesterday?

• Angry
  • Wow

LuvyaHarve

Imagine having to filter every photo of yourself, so people can’t see what you really look like. Living a lie once again.

This is such a wind up its unbelievable, but funny too 🤣

Exactly that. I get so angry when people try to compare the two. He was very remorseful, knew he needed help and took a year out to sort himself out. Plus you know for a fact, the chances of him re offending like that again are virtually nil. He made a huge mistake, got help, took time out, and is now back in the game again. Take note Katy. That’s how the system works.
And seems to have a solid partner who will help him stay clean.

• Heart

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Price’s attempt at seeing its Kids this weekend…. A sticker on the back of its phone. What a great Mother. View attachment 849484

I'm wondering if she is pregnant .. she has gained weight around her middle for certain and it would def get her sympathy in court with the ongoing mess she's made of her life. I hope i'm wrong 🙏

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11