Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ecosse

VIP Member
*The tattoos look as if someone's doodled on her wrist with an old biro.
But I think the order of the initials is to do with it being (just about) symmetrical: J, P, H, B, J?

Reactions: 9

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
1636021522497.png

Is this lot in her Sack o' Shite fashun range? It appears to have been made with her in mind..........................

• Haha

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Does anyone remember in a TV series called "The Club" about 18 years ago with Sam Fox taking part? It had celebrities running a bar. The public at the end of the series voted for the best manager. Dean Gaffney was also on it. I think he won.🍺🍻
I remember this!!! It was awful but addictive!

I remember an episode when Sam fox got really drunk and dressed up as a vampire to run her bar.

• Haha
Well I can hear fingernail tapping fine, but it only irritates if continuous. Fridge noises are not 'sudden' and you know and get used to the droning noise. But I do tell my noisy eating son to close his mouth when he eats! Someone here mentioned having a blocked Eustacian tube - might that also explain why I get dizzy spells?
you dont have fibromyalgia do you? are you also sensitve to smells,hot,cold changing etc. i got it and sounds affect me like this too,telly can be on all day but sometimes it painfully loud,even though its on same level

• Wow

Tamar

VIP Member
Aaaaaaaahhhhh drives me INSANE! I also cannot hear people I’m talking to when there is background noise. Restaurants with the crockery noise, background chatter, bars with music…it’s always too loud. I absolutely cannot hear the person in front of me. I went for a hearing test they said it liooked like I had an old injury on one ear drum but other than that, there’s nothing wrong and some people just have this issue! I was a bit shocked because it’s been this way since I worked in bars/clubs. I’ve suffered ever since. I stopped going out because it was so frustrating not being able to hear the conversation at the table! I’m ultra sensitive to certain sounds. I know when there is a bike or car in the street that isn’t normally there. Because the sound is different. It’s great for unexpected deliveries but freaks the shit out of my wife when I start heading downstairs before the bell rings. Kids voices/screeches, certain pitches and mouth noises I have a complete overreaction to. It’s unbearable. My brother is a finger tapper…always gave me the eye twitch! Whistling, bad singing (oh Christ how people enjoy Karaoke is mind boggling to me) or a wrong note being played…it’s like a startled reaction! Any low humming noise, I search for it like a dog until I can locate it. Yet there are other sounds I cannot hear well. I’ve a feeling the person who did my hearing test may not have been the greatest and I should get a second opinion.

I know how frustrating it gets. My main problem is trying to work out which direction a sound came from and what it is. I often mistake the sound of a loud motorbike for the air ambulance which flies over 3 or 4 times each day.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Imagine being off your nut and driving then being a classic statistic that you crash.. and being fortunate enough to not kill your self or anyone else but still thinking ‘shit.. I’m high.. I’m fucked..’ then instead of getting a well deserved prison sentence you get a luxury spa break while you’re mental and not so ill mother posts publicly about how you’re having ‘a tough time .. again.. self inflicted’ and you get the red tops printing the ‘woe is me’ line for the 4,000th time .. and you spend this time showing off you’re going shopping and selling shit stained bath bombs for over a tenner .. what a cunt
You try and wind us up babe‽ job done !☺

Sometimes blocked eustachian tubes also lead to something called 'labyrinthitis'. That does cause dizziness, feeling 'seasick', flashing lights due to associated headaches as well. Friend had it & was ill for 6 weeks in the finish. Still suffers with tinnitus now.
Isn't that a film with David Bowie ".... "
as you were sweetie !!!☺☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Ally2021

Yes, she did all these things but is now bankrupt with fuck all to show for it??
Not quite the business woman of the year is she? 🤣
She’s not exactly living in cardboard city is she and she lasted long enough and for as long as the tabloid are printing her stories she will have some money rolling in

• Haha
  • Angry

ClivE

VIP Member
This though 😡
if she as a protection dog how could someone get near her to assault her(unless the dog knew the person well like to say it was a partner)

Hang on. Where was her “protection dog” during slapgate??? Why are they allowing her to get another???
because the protection dog knew the attacker well(or maybe because she locks the dog away in a cage at the house that is supposed to be for Harvey i hope she as got a bigger cage so the 24 hour security she as hired can fit in it to)

• Wow

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Its 18 for the kids ones, but still expensive for some cheap imported shite
I'm sure I've bought this from B&Ms in the past....

Aaaaaaaahhhhh drives me INSANE! I also cannot hear people I’m talking to when there is background noise. Restaurants with the crockery noise, background chatter, bars with music…it’s always too loud. I absolutely cannot hear the person in front of me. I went for a hearing test they said it liooked like I had an old injury on one ear drum but other than that, there’s nothing wrong and some people just have this issue! I was a bit shocked because it’s been this way since I worked in bars/clubs. I’ve suffered ever since. I stopped going out because it was so frustrating not being able to hear the conversation at the table! I’m ultra sensitive to certain sounds. I know when there is a bike or car in the street that isn’t normally there. Because the sound is different. It’s great for unexpected deliveries but freaks the shit out of my wife when I start heading downstairs before the bell rings. Kids voices/screeches, certain pitches and mouth noises I have a complete overreaction to. It’s unbearable. My brother is a finger tapper…always gave me the eye twitch! Whistling, bad singing (oh Christ how people enjoy Karaoke is mind boggling to me) or a wrong note being played…it’s like a startled reaction! Any low humming noise, I search for it like a dog until I can locate it. Yet there are other sounds I cannot hear well. I’ve a feeling the person who did my hearing test may not have been the greatest and I should get a second opinion.

Thanks @oogling for your inciteful post ! Yes I ought to see my doctor/and audiologist, but it's been impossible to get a face-to-face consultation, even with worrying lumps and bumps. No way will I accept a telephone call from them in hope of a firm diagnosis. Methinks (thanks though) that I need to now keep this off the Skanky thread. There has been tons of interesting stories and feedback here and are much food for thought. Cheers to y'all x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8