Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
How are you with almost imperceptible humming noises, fridge compressors, noisy eaters, fingernail tappers........?
Well I can hear fingernail tapping fine, but it only irritates if continuous. Fridge noises are not 'sudden' and you know and get used to the droning noise. But I do tell my noisy eating son to close his mouth when he eats! Someone here mentioned having a blocked Eustacian tube - might that also explain why I get dizzy spells?

Reactions: 6

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Her ending up destroyed in a wheelchair with REAL DISABILITES instead of her faked Turkey Feet would go some way to enlightening the old boot.
Sadly the likes of her NEVER get the come uppance they truly deserve, in fact its always the innocent who suffer when she drunkenly/drugged slams her car into someone :(

Polyfilla's latest being repackaged into her mank boxes and costing three times what its worth. Who wants skin like an armadillo anyway??

Thats gotta be a bloke's worst nightmare having that pair approaching across the bar bein' awl sekxi. Run away!!!!!!!! FAST!!!!

Is this the Nanny she has suddenly unfollowed??
Not Lauren, she said when he was a child

Reactions: 5

Harrigan

VIP Member
She probably sent one of her minions to Poundland to buy all their stock then they spent the afternoon repackaging the rubbish for her clientele.

Pity is that she doesn't have Bunny now to do all the repackaging for her - remember she had Bunny packing her crap lashes for her :( Child labour at its finest

Except Bubbles de Vere is CLEAN and not a scruffy old hedgebumper (aka **)

I expect it will be Rolf and Saville abusing her beycors she wuz so grate - they abused her on Awaydays to der seaside o' corse :(
Rita the character was Dame Sally Markham. Bubbles was a different character.

• Haha
  • Wow

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Sometimes blocked eustachian tubes also lead to something called 'labyrinthitis'. That does cause dizziness, feeling 'seasick', flashing lights due to associated headaches as well. Friend had it & was ill for 6 weeks in the finish. Still suffers with tinnitus now.
W0W @Facehugger thanks for that info : BUT years ago i went on a mini-trip to Sweden. EVERYONE except me was violently chucking up over the side. Again strange, but I put it down to the rigours of ballet training.

I have just emailed asking for a full list of ingredients in her lip muck, will see if they oblige, and no, I have no intentions of giving manky any of my hard earned money
Well lets's start with lead-based ingredients!

you dont have fibromyalgia do you? are you also sensitve to smells,hot,cold changing etc. i got it and sounds affect me like this too,telly can be on all day but sometimes it painfully loud,even though its on same level
Oh I'm very sensitive to smells - they sometimes give me a proper migraine. Dunno if I'm particularly tuned in to cold/hot but my lower legs look nasty and deep-purple (mottled) with temp changes. Although......I do use my hot-water all the time, even in July, to warm my feet, although it's frequently booted out when I get too hot. Even now in November!

I have meniers disease - constant sound of an airplane engine in my head .. can’t hear the tv or people talk but someone smacks their moth eating it’s clear as day, dizzy when my head feels full ... could be that?
I hear that Meniers Disease (middle-ear problem) can make u feel really sick as well as dizzy @WeefBellington . I do get dizzy whilst walking, but never sickly unless there's an ambulance approaching x

I looked on YouTube for a video of the club, to see if manky was shitfaced on it, but looked what turned up instead

Coz he's not in the photo and when she released that same photo several months ago wanky threw his toys out the pram
What?? Was she with Wanky then? (I only ask because her gut is bloated in this vid too.)

No, he
Even the Devil wouldn’t touch Price. Not even for a one night special.
No, he probably wouldn't, @Alex_Jones: He's been there and done that a long time ago....

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ally2021

I have been reading some forums and watching old interviews on Katie I think from the off she’s was very confused and mixed up
I remember watching her frank skinner interview and she come across as sad and not knowing who she was I think she had a troubled childhood so that hasn’t helped
What has always stuck in my mind I read her when I read her first book She says she has a boyfriend called Jeff Who constantly compare to other women on the TV at that time and also other page 3 girls he was quite derogatory and out her down I think this is partly why she went into being a page 3 model as if to say I will show him
I think she got caught up into in her alter ego and believed what the press and public said so Jordan life bled into to the personal life of Katie and think she’s got too distracted with the Jordan thing to the point she didn’t know who she was
Men have also fucked her head up from being abused to being use.
What Katie is she’s a deeply floored person
I’ve always liked like Katie even though the time she’s been a complete messalways liked like Katie even though the time she’s been a complete mess she likeable but I do think it’s time for her to fade out of the public eye and be just Katie for once in her life

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Ally2021

I agree with what you are saying to a point.
Let’s face it, the one thing she is really good at is playing the media, creating controversy, and making ( or made ) a very decent living out of it. This is why Lord Sugar follows her on IG as he knows above all else, she knows how to turn anything into money. Pure genius in his eyes.
However, in much more recent years with drug and alcohol issues, she has broken the law umpteen times, neglected her pets and animals leading to their deaths, left a trail of SME she owes money too, slagged off her exes publicly, uses Harvey like some kind of circus act, despite how it exacerbates his condition, plus so so so many other ways she treats, uses and abuses people including her own family members. So the game she once tried to play has now become real, and real people are getting hurt by her actions.
So, that outweighs any positive things you could say about her.
She is a money making machine lacking in morales and empathy.
Yeah I completely agree with you all I was saying she done good for herself for a girl from Brighton and how she was ahead of her time in some ways but she’s was very much a product of early 2000s celebrity culture and that’s just not a thing now some aspects are fading out and the public are fed up of celebrity sensational headlines
Yeah she sort of undone all the positives she a complete train wreck now her life is a mess she needs to sort herself out and correct in morals that’s if there’s any of them left

Reactions: 4