Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Oh yes, do spill more Columbo 🧐

Spot on

I‘ll have two, one in each colour please

That is the sort of stuff you buy at Poundland.…. For a pound!
She probably sent one of her minions to Poundland to buy all their stock then they spent the afternoon repackaging the rubbish for her clientele.

Pity is that she doesn't have Bunny now to do all the repackaging for her - remember she had Bunny packing her crap lashes for her :( Child labour at its finest

This will be Katie in a few years time
Except Bubbles de Vere is CLEAN and not a scruffy old hedgebumper (aka **)

Morning Krusties. It could be both a holiday followed by Slapgate on the way home

In one of the articles in the Daily Fail one contributor kept going on about her being abused as a young girl and that was to blame for her behaviour now. He/She mentioned it twice but I got fed up of reading the comments so did not see if anyone picked up on it.
I expect it will be Rolf and Saville abusing her beycors she wuz so grate - they abused her on Awaydays to der seaside o' corse :(

Reactions: 12

Tamar

VIP Member
Aww sorry I don't remember that.. others may do xx

But I new wat ta do with cigar init x
I remember it. Sam fox was one of the 3 bar managers. It was usually on late at night like 11pm

The Club was a British reality television show, broadcast weekly on ITV. It ran for six weeks, beginning on Thursday 6 March 2003.[1] Presented by Donna Air and Matt Brown, three celebrities were given control of their own individual bar in a London club, named Nylon.[2] Each celebrity was given their own changeable team of staff and viewers were given the chance to vote the celebrities' staff off the show. At the end of the series, viewers were asked to vote for their favourite celebrity bar manager. Actor Dean Gaffney was the eventual winner, beating presenter/singer Richard Blackwood and former Page 3 model, Samantha Fox. 49 percent of the audience voted him the best manager and he won the £15,000 prize.[3] An ITV2 spin-off show also aired for the duration, and a highlights show aired on Saturday nights on ITV. Dooley's Vodka Toffee sponsored the show.[4]

Tamar

VIP Member
Hilarious.................................................................... Even worse is it's horrible cackling voice screeching over everyone else UGH

any ideas when this was Tamar then I'll transfer it; Its better if it has a date on it

Thats basically because they don't give a shit about helping anybody else - only that scabby riff-raff matter :(
It was in September 2010. The video of it is on YouTube somewhere traffic Cop's series 8

Gx2018

I had a thought. If she actually gets some jail time, she will be selling those jail stories until the end of time.

• Angry
  • Sick

TikToc

VIP Member
Thank you your kind words mean a lot to me. My ex husband wasn't sent to jail. He received over £1500 in fines and costs along with 20 days community service. But he lost a lot more than that, he lost his home and dog the moment the court issued the indefinite injunction. I kept both the house and the dog, and over several weeks, redecorated, and burned or gave away all the contents right down to the cutlery, then I bought everything new.

For about 3 years after, I was scared to go out, constantly spooking at noises and looking over my shoulder . Then one afternoon, I spoke to the neighbourhood police officer, and 24 hours later, she sent me an email with the words ' you can sleep well from now on'.

I knew that meant that he was no longer in the area, and to this date don't know where he is. I was granted an automatic divorce after 5 years, as I had satisfied the court that I had tried to find him, in order to serve divorce papers. Despite being diagnosed with PTSD, I wrote about what my ex did and published it in a book a few years ago. Since then I have written 3 further books, and an am an advocate for a domestic abuse charity.

In the last few years, the police and CPS have been taking domestic violence more seriously. I remember years ago when victims often suffered years of abuse before police would do anything and victims were to afraid to report it. Nowadays police react quicker but there still room for improvement.

Married or not, skanky can't stop carwash being charged, she can say no, and retract her statement, but if the police think they have sufficient evidence, and the CPS agree, he can be charged whether Manky agrees to it or not.
I am so glad things worked out well for you x

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I just googled complex PTSD:

Complex PTSD may be diagnosed in adults or children who have repeatedly experienced traumatic events, such as violence, neglect or abuse.

Complex PTSD is thought to be more severe if:
  • the traumatic events happened early in life
  • the trauma was caused by a parent or carer
  • the person experienced the trauma for a long time
  • the person was alone during the trauma
  • there's still contact with the person responsible for the trauma
Ah so in skanky's case it'll be All Of The Above.

* The traumatic 'rape/assault' in the park.
* ** daddy cleared off so skanky becomes the product of Single Mother until Mr Price sleazes his way into their lives
* It creates its own ongoing traumas now
* Nobody stays with it for long unless with a view to what they can extract from it
* and Mummy is still hanging on despite having been "terminally ill" for a decade

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 🤔

Last edited:

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
OMG the replies to that latest post on her IG, she has some serious fucked up followers, I know some are bots but many are real. These people all seem to have had lobotomies, they walk amongst us, they still “Luv” her after all she’s done. How can they not see what a monster she really is 🤦🏽‍♀️

Limelady needs serious medical help, and also help with finishing her sentences properly…

View attachment 850542
Karma is calling Pricey, the DV and Drink/Drug incident are just the start.

• Heart

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Finally watching Celebrity: A 21st Century Story and who should pop up but Katie Price. She says
20211105_144835.jpg
20211105_144850.jpg

• Haha

Squirrelina

VIP Member
I looked on YouTube for a video of the club, to see if manky was shitfaced on it, but looked what turned up instead

Coz he's not in the photo and when she released that same photo several months ago wanky threw his toys out the pram
She’s ensconced on his new sofa kissing poor (hamster sized) chihuahua Buddy. Sid looks as pissed off as ever with the Skank around. He knows you know!

• Sick
  • Wow