Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minxmonx

VIP Member

and more :rolleyes:

Cole is definitely some kind of weirdo to want to go to all her 'beauty' treatments, nails, hair and just sit there, sorry, but that just seems so controlling. He was pictured out with a few mates after slapgate but now back to his old routine of hanging around while she spends more money she should be using to pay back her creditors.
He probably goes to check out all the women there 😂

Is this the same little girl doting mum Katie has called ugly for most of her life and now filters into oblivion?
If Princess isn’t careful, she will end up doing something similar to Jordan when she gets older. Let’s face it, when most lucrative avenues have dried up for KP, she can always fully cash in on her other kids ( as well as Harvey ).
Home grown child labour.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Crowbag

VIP Member
Could I too possibly have Hyperacusis? My worst nightmare is to end up stuck in a lift with Katherine Jenkins (or any robot) eek! My fella makes me scream and jump out of my skin whenever he sneezes. Dogs' barking and babies crying do, literally hurt my ears and I feel physically ill/sick. I can't bear it whenever an ambulance screeches past as I have to shove a finger in my left ear as the sound is unbearable. Last night my mate suggested I might need a hearing=aid (WTF??) as I struggle to drown out other chatter whilst trying to hold a conversation. I'm serious about this and have always wondered if I have summat wrong. Thanks to y'all in advance x
I mentioned pain in my ears to my dr (bird song physically hurts) and knew i couldn't hear the phone properly in my left ear.
Had an impromptu test (had gone in for a camera oop my nose), ended up needing hearing aids for both ears. The left ear is very poor, the right is middling.

So yes, definitely worth having them tested sooner rather than later.
I would also be scared of Katherine Jenkins in a lift, especially if she started screeching.

Maybe if the lift went really really fast she would melt.
Then again I would die so that's not my best plan.
Hmmmm.....

• Heart
  • Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
That's what I thought too! I wouldn't put it past them, even though a trial can still go ahead without cooperation they would try and
derail it by claiming they can't testify. They would try anything.....

Just seen this. From the CPS.....seems assault cases spouses can be compelled to testify, others cases ( theft? Coercive control they can't)?

''
The prosecution can only compel a spouse or civil partner to give evidence for the prosecution in cases which involve:

• An allegation of an assault on, or injury or a threat of injury to the spouse or civil partner;
  • An allegation of an assault on, or injury or a threat of injury to a person who was at the material time under the age of sixteen years;
  • An alleged sexual offence against a victim who was at the material time under the age of sixteen years; or
  • Attempting, conspiring or aiding and abetting, counselling and procuring to commit the offences in the categories above."
So maybe they are thinking by getting married they could thrown a spanner in the works for at least some of the charges?
Helena - I see your facial enhancements are going terribly, terribly well. Pwicey will be jealous of you!

Last edited:
  • Haha

blob1234

I can’t work Bunnycuddles out. Either they
A Escaped on a day out from Broadmoor
B Is a blood relative of Katie that has been never publicly acknowledged a bit like the wife of Mr Rochester
C Is the ghost writer of all the Katie books and is in on the joke
D Shops at Lidl and is desperate to buy stuff from Waitrose
It’s got to be A!

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
She really is a NASTY CUNT!!!

It's just as well she had her women friends to give Kieran a bit of affection because she's vile, unsexy and unattractive.

Not sure if this was added to the wiki. She didn't want her appearance to be sir, but it was anyway, more likely bshe didn't want anyone to know she got pulled.

Katie Price pulled over for illegal number plates

The model was pulled over by police when they spotted her illegal "BO55Y KT" registration plate, The Sun says.

The police allegedly also discovered that Price had no insurance.

However, when cameramen started to film the scenes for Traffic Cops, Price refused to co-operate because she is contracted to ITV.

She reportedly asked officers: "Can you sit here with me please? I don't want to be on camera."
PC Ray Dalmon said: "I was horrified this woman who earns all this money had no insurance. She explained she had new plates and her brother was going to put them on. She phoned her mum, who organised her insurance
Reported on 20th September 2010 https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a277747/katie-price-caught-on-traffic-cops/

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Out of curiosity, I just had a look at the shore on her scentedbykatie page. My, what a load of over priced tat. £6 for a couple of bath sponges with bath bombs. Her Christmas box is £35 and 1 bath bomb for kids with a spider on it is £3. That would scare most parents shitless seeing a spider floating in the bath, imagine what it would do to a young child.

Could buy the whole lot in Poundland for under a fiver
I wouldn't even buy any of it for a secret Santa for the person in the office that no one likes
Newly launched and already cut in price. Maybe her fans aren't that stupid after all.

• Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
I just googled complex PTSD:

Complex PTSD may be diagnosed in adults or children who have repeatedly experienced traumatic events, such as violence, neglect or abuse.

Complex PTSD is thought to be more severe if:
  • the traumatic events happened early in life
  • the trauma was caused by a parent or carer
  • the person experienced the trauma for a long time
  • the person was alone during the trauma
  • there's still contact with the person responsible for the trauma

• Angry
  • Wow
Her nanny filmed Harvey when he was a baby? Surely we all remember the highres videos created before iPhone launched in 2009? And why did she feel it was right to go through the nanny’s phone? This certainly was right before the social media boom. Facebook was a boring joke before the smartphones.
if skanky had access to the nannies phone ,she could have filmed harvey with it to set the nanny up for a later date/story ,i wouldnt put anything past skanky,maybe thats why" A" nanny is unfollowing her now,if she signed an ndr,she wouldnt even be able to comment on it

According to the mirror

Katie has recently launched a new line which flogs lashes, lip-liners, lip-sticks, and lip-gloss.

All the stories that he has smashed up the TV's, taxi, car, hotel and whatever else is in the list, these stories all come from Manky. Never once has any of his schools come forward to report Harvey as being violent, neither has the taxi driver or hotel.

It's only ever her saying it.
and only her saying it since shes been with wanky

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I've got it too. I live in fear of Katherine Jenkins creeping up behind me and suddenly singing the start of a shrill aria! Pwicey's WooooHoooo anywhere near me would find her bound, gagged and dropped down a drain.

She did do a reality show, that's how we got to see the wonderful relationship she had with Myra. Sam Fox was pretty as a picture, smart and funny and remarkably unaffected.
Could I too possibly have Hyperacusis? My worst nightmare is to end up stuck in a lift with Katherine Jenkins (or any robot) eek! My fella makes me scream and jump out of my skin whenever he sneezes. Dogs' barking and babies crying do, literally hurt my ears and I feel physically ill/sick. I can't bear it whenever an ambulance screeches past as I have to shove a finger in my left ear as the sound is unbearable. Last night my mate suggested I might need a hearing=aid (WTF??) as I struggle to drown out other chatter whilst trying to hold a conversation. I'm serious about this and have always wondered if I have summat wrong. Thanks to y'all in advance x

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
  • Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
I have meniers disease - constant sound of an airplane engine in my head .. can’t hear the tv or people talk but someone smacks their moth eating it’s clear as day, dizzy when my head feels full ... could be that?
Is smacking one's moth a Thing?
I regularly give my little clothes munchers a thrashing.
I don't get out much.

All that sounds really rather rude.
Good job i didn't mention mothballs.
Oopsy.

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Who wants to bet her new launch is a Collab with Henry Hoover?
Bless him Henry Hoover had a breakdown, apparently his tube got so much use it became blocked.

Back on topic do you think these celebs or swamp wash folk have any input on what they sell?

“ooh, want a really nice, thick, quality polyester, nylon mix that washes well and looks good after 50 washes”. (Katie Price did not utter these words).

• Haha
Reactions: 12