Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, please remember to report when you start a new thread and swear words aren't allowed, thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Recap.... nothing, nada, zilch, zero, sweet FA, silence 😳 us Krustie's are looking 'downcast', our cats are looking 'downcast'. St Amy the Apostle is NOT looking 'downcast', Dame Sophie Edna Everidge is NOT looking 'downcast' 🤔 little Sid is looking happy & content having got rid of Skanky. Crawl is still eating plop kitchen...whilst looking 'downcast

Another title honouring our lovely Crumble 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Possible 'come back' launches....
Skanky will be the new Mrs Hinch & teach us all how to be clean & tidy in the home 🤔
Skanky will be the new Martin Lewis & teach us all how to look after our money 🤔
Skanky will be the new Jack Monroe & teach us all how to cook for just 5p per week per person 🤔
Skanky will be announced as a new presenter on Top Gear & teach us all how to drive safely 🤔
As we know, she likes to sew her own curtains 🐂💩 so maybe she has in fact become a nun, gone to live in the Alps to look after orphans, made them all snazzy outfits out of curtains & will be seen dancing through the grassy mountains whilst singing a ReMix by Rik Live of The sound of music, a whole new world, hurricane & Hano I gotchew 👍

I definitely think I'm on to something here. Her plans are rumbled 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Disclosure: 3 years ago, after a heavy Bank Holiday weekend of drinking, I did something that put others and myself at risk of harm. There and then I made a vow to myself and my family that I would never put myself in that situation where I could cause damage other people. I have not touched a drop of alcohol since, nor will I again. I cannot ever risk that I might do it again. So after 30 odd years of drinking, I’m now sober and loving it. The terrible decision and behavior that I’d engage in when drunk got me in to many scrapes and dangerous situations over the years but none as bad as this one time. So to get out of the cycle I had to recognize and make changes to my drinking. This is what KP has never done. She’s never recognized, admitted and changed her behaviors. I’m still mortified by what I did but have forgiven myself so I can move on. For the sake of her children I wish she would do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Disclosure: 3 years ago, after a heavy Bank Holiday weekend of drinking, I did something that put others and myself at risk of harm. There and then I made a vow to myself and my family that I would never put myself in that situation where I could cause damage other people. I have not touched a drop of alcohol since, nor will I again. I cannot ever risk that I might do it again. So after 30 odd years of drinking, I’m now sober and loving it. The terrible decision and behavior that I’d engage in when drunk got me in to many scrapes and dangerous situations over the years but none as bad as this one time. So to get out of the cycle I had to recognize and make changes to my drinking. This is what KP has never done. She’s never recognized, admitted and changed her behaviors. I’m still mortified by what I did but have forgiven myself so I can move on. For the sake of her children I wish she would do this.
Unfortunately she won’t because it’s not the first time, those who enabled her in the past should hang their heads in shame. It’s brave of you Woowoono2 to share but you learnt your lesson she hasn’t. We live in hope she will wake up and realise what a mess she has become,but I won’t hold my breath.

Her family and friends are enablers and until this stops she won’t. I just hope nobody gets hurt or killed whilst she thinks she is invincible.

Reactions: 39
Well done woowoo ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Recap.... nothing, nada, zilch, zero, sweet FA, silence 😳 us Krustie's are looking 'downcast', our cats are looking 'downcast'. St Amy the Apostle is NOT looking 'downcast', Dame Sophie Edna Everidge is NOT looking 'downcast' 🤔 little Sid is looking happy & content having got rid of Skanky. Crawl is still eating plop kitchen...whilst looking 'downcast

Indeed, Amy the Apostle looks very well considering this could be her last Christmas. Again.
Meanwhile, my best friend's dad died in the early hours today of I.P.F.

In other news;
Kris Boyson is now dating Ellie-May (summat) Wise....
And Peter Andre is considering a move back to Australia...
(Far away enough for the kids not to be too influenced by Skanky?)

Ps/ Good afternoon Hampy, Dolly, Dave, et al!
Absolutely brilliant new title for our thread...x Pure Genius!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Indeed, Amy the Apostle looks very well considering this could be her last Christmas. Again.

In other news;

I hope Pete moves to Australia, with any luck she will follow

• Haha
Reactions: 21

In other news;

Afternoon sewergrapes hope you are well 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Liking the recap. Downcast was the word of the week 🤣

Possible 'come back' launches....
Skanky will be the new Mrs Hinch & teach us all how to be clean & tidy in the home 🤔
Skanky will be the new Martin Lewis & teach us all how to look after our money 🤔
Skanky will be the new Jack Monroe & teach us all how to cook for just 5p per week per person 🤔
Skanky will be announced as a new presenter on Top Gear & teach us all how to drive safely 🤔
As we know, she likes to sew her own curtains 🐂💩 so maybe she has in fact become a nun, gone to live in the Alps to look after orphans, made them all snazzy outfits out of curtains & will be seen dancing through the grassy mountains whilst singing a ReMix by Rik Live of The sound of music, a whole new world, hurricane & Hano I gotchew 👍

I definitely think I'm on to something here. Her plans are rumbled 🥴
IN this loony world all these proposals are actually within the realms of possibility 😡😟😣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Afternoon sewergrapes hope you are well 😘
Hi @Hampshire Hog Yes I'm well(fed) thanks. Bit gloomy because of a death. Gotta do a bit of re-painting window sills, then my suite being cleaned later so lots to do here.
No news on the Skanky-front eh?
Normally us Krustys' would be rubbing our hands together in anticipation of her bancruptcy court case on 20th October but someone said its been delayed? x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣 keep thinking of Cliff Richard song,Not living Doll living troll🤣Got a crying walking living Troll.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

In other news;

If I were free to go and had a young family I'd certainly go to New Zealand or Australia, much better way of life in both places in every way.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In other news;
I hope he doesn't in a way, if you think about the children, there are two with him and KP, two half siblings with his new wife and on the other side for Jnr and Princess, there are also two half siblings with KH.

If PA does go to Aus, then he'd be taking his four (great for him) but keeping Jnr and P away from B and Jet. :cry: :mad:

While PA's two have their own family unit, the other four children share their Mum and I feel that the older two siblings could bring some stability and care to the younger two. Not if they are over the other side of the planet though.

I do feel for all the children, they didn't ask to be dragged through the circus and spotlight that all of their parents enjoy.

Reactions: 27
When my ex-alcoholic friend Liam died a few years ago he said his proudest achievement was that he'd been sober for 21 years. Congratulations woowoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

This will not make KP happy. :ROFLMAO:

Just seen this was posted up thread by SewerGrapes.
bleeping typical of these stupid thick cunts. He loves a thick bleep doesn’t he?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.