Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Absolutely. I can’t believe no one would take a sneaky pic of her in the place if she was there. There can’t be anyone in the uk that doesn’t know what’s been going on with her.
It would be worth quite a few Bob, as they say! I would be taking pictures not for money but to prove a point. She's a liar and a cheat.

On another note,.don't download a smartwatch for your washing machine. I'm in bed, knackered and I've just been told my towels are finished and to remove them from the drum.
Can I tell it to piss off? If it's so smart, do it your fecking self 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I believe its at Dial Post - you'll know it from the stench wafting across from the broken cesspit system then see the piles of old crap strewn about the place. You might be thinking its a ** site but thats Trampy Towers!

Gawd thats rough as a badger's arse!
I’m surprised our friend the Mexican hasn’t made an appearance. Strange when Krusty is out of action the MM is safe, as soon as Krusty is up to all tricks, nothing is safe.

sorry haven’t been posting everyone. Lost eldest cat on Saturday, another one poorly.It’s just finished me off. Tried to read along when I can

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

wimble womble

VIP Member
I dont know why they are peddling the dealer narrative, the person in question is a total fake and con artist
cars? what cars ..he just takes them of the forecourt and pretends to be a celeb ..the guys a complete walter mitty
clothes? cheap tat from the market to give the impression hes some sort of essex version of bruno on the catwalks of milan lmfao
all smoke and mirrors and actualy sad and hilariuos

• Haha

gashers

Chatty Member
Was having a look through mum's jotter pad and came across this work in progress....Wanky's song(sang to the tune of Cliff's Living Doll) shame she didn't finish it. Got meself a screeching squawking bullshit talking living troll, gotta do me best to please er dirty skeezer living troll, she's got a wonky eye looks like a guy with a rancid arsehole, got me one and only bullshit talking living troll. Take a look at er hair it's not real it's a greasy wig with a nylon feel, gonna keep er locked up with her junk so no well hung hunk can steal er away from me.......would love to have read the finished song 🙁
the next thread should be
she’s a screeching squawking bullshit talking living troll

• Heart
  • Haha

Stmarco

Morning all,

I’m confused. Reading what Binfest said, about Katie not being in the Priory, I thought she had to be there as part of her sentencing? How can she and he and they, the family and friends lie about such a big thing? Surely somebody would have seen her out and about by now? What about her mum and that vomit inducing plea? I don’t get it.

If I think about the whole thing, I’m quite angry.

Dolly start shining the piss pot, it needs to be ready for a lot of action today!

Have a good day everyone

Ooh Dolly, update on Dave please, I love a cat story.
It's bullshit. She is 100% there.
If she left they have to inform the court that the order was not followed. Which means violation of bail conditions.

As for the mag story there is always a story....

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
I wonder how the wedding plans are going? 🤔🤔🤔 ... she was ` boasting ` it will be a wedding like no other ... I can just see it now, both in cheap as shit nylon tracksuits, hers covered in glitter, outside The Priory gates ... him smiling with those dayglo teffffff ..... and her with a ` tag ` on her ankle, encrusted with swarovski crystals ... lookin all bling and chavtastic!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Bless you ❤ you did so much for your lovely Mum, why don't you finish it for her. I'm sure she'd approve if you did x
@Facehugger Nah I'm not talented enough unlike you lot on here with your rhymes etc, mum would say "well you've proper ballsed that one up bollock chops)🙂 Taking care of my lovely mum was a privilege, she was the best mum ever and even though at times I was a little shit she always stood by me, when I was 6yr old I went down a hill on my skateboard ended up in the road and got hit by a lorry 🙄 I was in hospital for 16 weeks and mum stayed with me day and night(sleeping in the horrible chair)going home only to shower and change clothes, I again got run over when I was 15,again hospitalised and again mum was there, I was and still am accident prone driving poor mum to despair 😏 I'm surprised she didn't turn to drink 😁 or buggered off on her jollies like Price the world's best mother 😉

• Heart

sassyflamingo

Either way theres plenty of people with EUPD who dont go around drug driving, scamming people and putting men above their children, so its no excuse for her shitty behaviour!

• Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Stop press news Peter Andre tells the world his daughter is beautiful..yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
And this is the man who once said he wanted to keep his daughter out of the spotlight!???? More than ever now he needs to try and keep their names off social media due to the whole shit show surrounding their Mum at present.
But like them all, fame is more important than common sense.

DC16

VIP Member
Woah fuck that is nasty!!

so it’s bankruptcy week next week, so what do we reckon will happen? Is she going to phone it in from the priory? Or will she miss it due to her “therapy sessions” in the Priory?

also, what is happening with Mr 32 year old skanky abuser? Have the police released anything? When are they going to do something? I mean charge or nfa the case?

a week today is going to be very interesting one way or another, I suppose I’d best get my sleep in now before the thread flies faster than a speeding bullet!
Cloudchaser said she had a doctor's note, so she's managed to get her way and get it adjourned, yet AGAIN. So all her bullshit MH worked, for now.

No word either on the 32 year old.

• Angry
  • Sad

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Dolly if it is true that Veneables has been murdered that would be justice for the Bulger family
If true, I hope whoever did it made him suffer .... took long enough, may he roast in hell .. no loss to the world
[/QUOTE]

Off topic, I read the Jigsaw Man by the Forensic Pyschologist who'd looked over the case of poor James. Jesus, I wish I'd never read it!
It haunted me for weeks.
I've always said, if I was Denise I'd have hired a hitman for those two fuckers!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

PTMe

Chatty Member
Wonder if Skanky will be putting up the outfit she crashed in up for sale on Depoop?
"Dis is wut I wuz wearin wen I wuz off me tits on coke an' WKDs...still gut the piss stains on the crotch wen I tried gettin' out ov the motor I crashed innit"
Depop has gone to pop!

Not even searchable.

Wonder what happened. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Wilkco

VIP Member
i take with a pinch of very tiny salt what some say on here regarding info
but i dont believe the crash was staged i really dont
but i do know we need some news on the assault outcome
I agree with you. Only an idiot would stage a crash that could end up being given a prison sentence.

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
KP is an absolute hinderance in that poor boys life. He is in the right place for some more stability now. In the past, each time he gets attached to her various men, she splits with them and then he doesn’t see them again. That can’t be good for him surely?
In the case of Cuntchops Carwash, it'll be a damn fine thing if he's not around Harve again, least then he can't torment him with carrot cake or beer 😔 nasty, nasty man.