Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Just goes to show how quickly she'll be forgotten. She's literally only as relevant as her last disaster. You've only got to look at us lot, there's absolutely nothing going on at all and within days we're swapping recepies and talking about cats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Well said. I'd just add the compassion, support and love we show to each other is paramount on here.

We are not 'trolls', we have an honest opinion in a country of free speech, say it as we see it objectively.

Love all my chums on here.
Agree. If you dare to go on Twitter with free speech, you get lynched!

I saw that. She must have had to pay for the boyfriend's too and she puts it about that he's got money to burn........ maybe he has.....hers!!
Yep, in that same establishment, the burgers are £100 and RedBull £10. What an absolute vulgar display of fools and their money, when people are struggling to survive in this current climate.
Do something useful with that money if it means so little to you. Am sure there are a whole load of people out there who could benefit massively from some of that steak money.
Surely that‘s worth far more in feel good factor than any likes on Instagram?

Last edited:
  • Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
Harveys new role for lumo rail is to help with understanding the problems people with disabilities have with train travel i am sorry but when as anyone ever seen Harvey travelling on a train she takes him to a train station so he can video them on his i pad(photo shoots only)why not get someone that as a disability that does have to travel on trains as part of their lives to help as i said before they are just trading on his name as bad as his mother

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I just went back to have a look at the wallpaper, its gorgeous. Ahh, wallpaper is another one of my favourite things! I do my husband's nut in because he used to go out to work and come back home to find me stripping...the walls😂
I HATE with a passion, Katie Prices's glitter wallpaper! Why the fuck did she put it in a period property for a start, it belongs in a hairdressers only...at a push, if they do acrylic nails too. It's a modern day wood chip wallpaper😂
You are so right, I'm in ecstasy just thinking about flipping through the wallpaper books endlessly for wallpaper for that house.😂

Of course the CW relationship will be continued and sold we all knew that with both their MH stories, and we all know know she was only in in the priory for a few days but thanks anyway @Binfest always exciting as per,i'll go back to my composmentus patients just now ☺
If she's not in the Priory and already home (wherever home is) then she definitely does not have serious MH problems. In which case let the bankruptcy and drink driving cases go ahead as normal. As for selling more stories, just when will these rags drop her?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
A little light reading for you 😀

I'm not sure how I feel about this 🤔 Who has agreed this? Is now really a good time to announce this with such a black cloud over her? Has it been purposely released to drum up sympathy?
Whilst I agree these things need highlighting, supporting, getting out there etc Harvey clearly does not have the mental capacity to know what an ambassador is or understand what his name is being used for.

Whl1994

VIP Member
Wonder if Skanky will be putting up the outfit she crashed in up for sale on Depoop?
"Dis is wut I wuz wearin wen I wuz off me tits on coke an' WKDs...still gut the piss stains on the crotch wen I tried gettin' out ov the motor I crashed innit"

• Haha
Reactions: 27

MrsEms

VIP Member
I am loving all these veg ideas (my phone auto correct typed in vag then because I've used that word alot on here😳) I love cooking and will try these😊 I've taught myself over the years and find it therapeutic. Though I've have my fair share of disasters.
Oooh here's the naughty coffee cake I made last week...I ate too many walnuts and suffered a dry mouth all day😂
IMG-20210915-WA0001.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
@Binfest do you know where she is and is she going to pay the Priory to write a false report on her to give to the court?
We all knew this was the biggest set up to get out of her bankruptcy, just why can’t others see through it….😩 pass the piss pot @Dollylovesshoes 🙏

• Angry
  • Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
We all know it will NEVER happen, but if Skanky miraculously changed to the person you would want her to be. Would you warm to her?

My answer would be NEVER !!!
She will NEVER change and even if she did I will never forgive her for the people she wronged even if she paid them every penny back, it's the stress and suffering she put them through while having to deal with the Pandemic as well. Also, because of the animals that have died and been given away like tossing rubbish out of the car

• Sad
  • Heart

oogling

VIP Member
I thought that too. It was definitely taken at the MM as you can see all the knackered crap in the background.
What I find so astounding is that she’s convinced this is SEXY! 🤢 Christ on a bike, you have to be permanently coked to the eyeballs to be living in such delusion!! There isn’t an ounce of sexiness about her…yet THAT’S what she’s selling. Baffling

Lan70, any tips for very thick, curly, frizzy hair please? Nobody can deal with it unless I go to Italy!
✋ fellow curly here…only mine is fecking fine hair…currently living in a country where the locals have pin straight dark gorgeous hair, so no hairdresser knows what the hell to do with my blonde curly mop…plus we have 98% humidity! I used to straighten the shit out of my hair…the weather here laughs at any plans I have to straighten it…and I permanently look like someone has taken an electric hand whisk to KP’s nasty wig…even using the strongest clay like product to slick it back into a tamed ‘seal look’ ponytail…5 minutes later I look like a fecking sheep…fuck you humidity!!! 😩

450D0307-7667-4BBB-AB07-5005E1FC2EA8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Just goes to show that as soon as the relentless bullshit stops nobody is remotely interested in any of them Harvey included. She'll be totally forgotten soon, can you imagine what that will do to her? Oh well if you're in the public eye don't drink/drug drive not exactly rocket science.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I don’t believe it tbh. It’s not like they forgot password 😂
I’ve heard that our accounts can’t be deleted by the admin.
Also heard IRL that there’s tech detectives tryna find out who’s behind our accounts and name ‘n’ shame us!

oh yes, please haul us to the civil courts, there’s thousands of members here 😆 and thousands of lurkers/guests!
Tech detectives? Trying to name and shame us.
Ah shit, they'll out me as a foul mouthed pisshead who posted her coffee cake with a crumbled edge...I'm a failure 😭

• Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning all hope you are all fit and well this gloomy Friday morning 😘
Well if she isn’t in the priory !!!!! It must be killing her not being in the papers, if mags and red tops have bought her story shame on them, there are real people struggling daily far more deserving than this pair. The papers and red tops could pay these people who are really battling their demons and MH. I hope they throw the book at her and as far as I’m concerned they are both a waste of oxygen😡😡😡😡😡

Amy the enabler must be so proud of her 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

Dafne

Carwash is fucked there is no way is he going to rehabilitate his reputation. He may as well tell the truth in an exclusive and get whatever cash he can, there is no way anybody is going to believe the narrative coke head katie is going to try spin it.
Am I allowed to say fucked :oops: I do not post often but on a mission tonight:devilish:

• Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
half price clothing prob trying to sell as much as they can and will take the money then shut the company down owing the creditors money

• Angry
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
Its Friday ... time to play that old family favourite ... ` Spot the PRAT!!! ` 🤔🤔🤷‍♀️:oops::LOL::LOL:
Jesus christ, she looks sooo ugly now. You could take her to the vets to be put down and nobody would ask any questions...😂

• Haha
  • Wow