Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oof that made my stomach roll, all true of course. Look it didn't have the best start in life but has worked hard to rehabilitate itself and is now a fully functioning member of knit wear society. I'm keeping it ...at least til i can sell it to bunny cuddles for an exorbitant price 😆
No, you need to do your bit for the anti-skanky crusade now, you're one of us ''burn it, burn it, burn it, burn it'' 🤣🤣 just imagine how enlightened you'll feel to be rid of the thing, go on, you can do it 👍👍😘

P.S. it's bonfire night soon, make a Skanky guy out of it 👍👍🤣

Anyhow, it's thread title suggestion time folks. And I found this on t'internet earlier, this is for our lovely @Dollylovesshoes 😘 which one do we think would suit madam best?

74362037_5ea0bf46a6_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 to all, especially @CAKEANDCUSTARD bless you, I'm so sorry xx still no news from Skanky then, ah well, peace and quiet isn't a bad thing 😊

I love chimera cats, it's where two fertilised kitten embryos fuse together or some such phenomenon. Like this pic (my little girl looks quite similar, she's so loving, she's gorgeous).
chimera3_large.png

• Heart
  • Wow
In regards to Lulu....I remember asking my mum what she was like and the response was "She was a wee hairy" which in Glasgow means a s l a g. Now, considering my mum was looking after her when she was under 14/15 (that's when she left for London)...i dread to think what was going on. Just a little bit of goss to keep us going until KP emerges. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

spangly

VIP Member
I just had a feeling yesterday that her radio silence could mean that she had gone off on holiday with Crawl - maybe the courts would accept a token couple of days at the Priory as an inpatient and then she could do the rest either online or as an outpatient?
I guess we don't know what the courts would find acceptable but knowing her, just signing in for a few hours would probably be enough to get her off all charges!

• Angry
  • Sad

Angelic37

VIP Member
Ps...how is everyone who was sick? Still no news from Liar? Angelic, how did your work tribunal go?
Hey lovely! 👋 Sorry not been posting, had a weekend away with my dear mum in a lovely cottage. Many cocktails were drunk and delicious food was eaten. Catching up on posts now. Love reading what everyone's up to. ☺

The work meeting went well! The person who ran the meeting was a neutral person and she said, at the end, off the record that it was ridiculous that I was being accused of faking my MH issues when the company's own Occupational Therapist ruled I have a disability and I have 30 years of medical records to show my MH history. I've sent a couple of snitty internal emails when I've had no manager or support or 1-2-1s for 2 years and have had a work induced breakdown. And I'm in shit for the snitty emails. So HR will decide now whether to drop it or proceed to a disciplinary. I'm braced for the worst because for some reason they, HR, think I'm taking the piss cos I come across loud and happy 😭

Sorry, went on a bit there 😂 the kindness shown on here has helped me beyond measure ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Minxmonx

VIP Member
This is the slowest KP thread in Tattle history.
The minute we get any news, watch this go at the speed of light 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
Personally I wouldn't touch primark, shein etc with a bargepole.
Fast fashion, dubious labour, landfill. A fair amount of their 'fake' fur is undeclared rabbit fur. Yak.

I prefer one good item that fits, looks good and will last, to loads of cheap stuff that's never been near a natural fibre.
Second hand for the win. 👍🏻

Not because I am a smug saint, but I've definitely changed my attitude to shopping over the last 10 years.
Buy well, buy once.
Pretty much the same with household Stuff, I'd rather pay a bit more to an indy designer and have something handmade than raid homebargains etc and have the same as everyone else. Support independent, and ideally local rather than the giant stores killing the high street.

I'm a very long way from being perfect but the changes I've made work for me.

Here endeth today's mutter.
(for at least 5 minutes...)

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Just goes to show that as soon as the relentless bullshit stops nobody is remotely interested in any of them Harvey included. She'll be totally forgotten soon, can you imagine what that will do to her? Oh well if you're in the public eye don't drink/drug drive not exactly rocket science.
It’s been such a relief to me. I didn’t realise how invested in KP world I was. Now I’m not so worried about her dogs, as hopefully they are in safe hands at long last which was my main concern. Long may the media blackout remain. Harvey will be in safer hands as will the other four children.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Just read this story in Mail today, about a woman caught for drink driving, was given a jail term and lengthy ban.
Pwicey has been caught whilst being banned, with an added dreadful history of driving offences. How can Price not get a prison sentence, as her offences seem a lot more severe than this woman and she had no previous convictions. I really can’t believe a judge can be lenient on her this time, the judge in this case said

'We are in a position where we have to stick to our guidelines and apply justice in the right way.'

Will be outrageous if Pwice just gets a slap on the wrist again. Tick Tock, surely her time is up on always avoiding a proper punishment.

• Wow

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
The Masterclass(es) quickly turned in to a disaster class of Priory proportions, hiding its drama for cash and car crash life and lifestyle behaviours behind a facade of mental health. With industrial levels of cock and coke inside its rotten surgery deformed body and it’s ever decreasing grip on reality, it is time Price was held accountable for its actions. The next few weeks and months this shit show of a circus will be karma and more karma. Who punched the wretch? Bankruptcy hearing? and sentencing on the 15 Dec 🤣🤣🤣 Prison pudding of Pricey, and still no wedding bells, baby Woods, Iron Lung departing and Pricey becoming a paramedic.

Oh dear. Seriously would you want your make up done by someone who lives for filters and surgery, KP obviously teaches them all she knows…
Freak

• Heart
  • Haha

Allan64

Chatty Member
I've just done something price has never done!...an honest days work lol

Oh dear. Seriously would you want your make up done by someone who lives for filters and surgery, KP obviously teaches them all she knows…
Yet the mugs still go and pay them money!!..fools and their money

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

DC16

VIP Member
Why have a new account though? 🧐 And what’s your connection to how you know… just asking as I only joined in about 30 KP threads ago 😬

ps I won’t change my name to Tim Tracker even though I don’t go on that thread 😆 so if you see another Tim that ain’t me!
Let’s just say the bankruptcy connects us. I don’t want to put anymore as we know eyes watch. But I’m sure whenever the hearing finally goes ahead, you will hear. 😘

• Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
She must be bricking it!...threat of jail,bankruptcy hearing, fight at woods House outcome..
No, I think she is planning her next autobiography with whatever the outcome is 🤣

Funny isn’t it. She said the whole reason she didn’t want to press charges against her alleged attacker ( ie CW ) was because she didn’t want her life scrutinised in court. Then she goes and does this! 😂
Her biggest downfall in life, is her!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, sorry i'm quiet - the old gallbladder is playing up. Why is there so much feckin' fat in food. I'll be sucking on a cucumber for the rest of the life at this rate.

So, she's still quiet too, eh? She's like my toddler when he's silent...she's up to something she shouldn't be!!

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I ate last night toad.Go ate what was left over.🤣
We're having 'Toad in The Hole' for tea
MUA Fern, definitely trying to recreate KPs surgery look 🤣🤢
What is wrong with these women?

That lazy cow lying in bed, carved up and waiting for her mum to bring her tea and biscuits. If that was my daughter at 28 years old I'd have put my foot down and said my piece long ago. Never forget Fern calling her mother a 'whore' on Mothers Day and her mum laughing.

Dog licking the biscuits before she has her 'anibiotic', can't even pronounce that properly.

In my humble opinion we are living in a world of some ill educated, illiterate and again IMHO badly parented offspring who don't even have any respect for their own parents let alone others.

• Angry
  • Heart

Teef4Two

Hi all,

KP is not at the Priory. I'm told the CW relationship will be continued. A mag story plus red tops regarding addiction and MH has been bought.

Keep safe ❤
Of course the CW relationship will be continued and sold we all knew that with both their MH stories, and we all know know she was only in in the priory for a few days but thanks anyway @Binfest always exciting as per,i'll go back to my composmentus patients just now ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Dafne

Carwash is fucked there is no way is he going to rehabilitate his reputation. He may as well tell the truth in an exclusive and get whatever cash he can, there is no way anybody is going to believe the narrative coke head katie is going to try spin it.

Ahaha! I bet that was written around the time certain ladies on here (who shall remain nameless) were discussing their shaving habits for other half's birthday & anniversary treats 🤣🤣
@Facehugger yeah you're prob right there 😄 I found some great drawings too and many more on her drawing tablet, I love this one ❤
Screenshot_20210606-025826_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20210606-025826_Messenger.jpg

• Heart