Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just goes to show that as soon as the relentless bullshit stops nobody is remotely interested in any of them Harvey included. She'll be totally forgotten soon, can you imagine what that will do to her? Oh well if you're in the public eye don't drink/drug drive not exactly rocket science.
That's it exactly. Pair that with the fact Katie was relevant a million years ago, before social media. Now there is a gazillion and one younger/thinner/prettier girls vying for her spot. She can't compete. She's done. Her 15 mins were over years ago and she's clinging on by her cheap acrylics.

Reactions: 24

ThePelican

@Binfest do you know where she is and is she going to pay the Priory to write a false report on her to give to the court?
We all knew this was the biggest set up to get out of her bankruptcy, just why can’t others see through it….😩 pass the piss pot @Dollylovesshoes 🙏
If the Priory agreed to write a false report - which it wouldn't - and it came to light afterwards, they would be out of business in a heartbeat. So the answer to your question is "no."

Last edited:

Timz

VIP Member
I agree, the judge “sentenced” her with good luck at The Priory… One week is no where enough. If she’s escaped… we know why she couldn’t hack it! 🥬 I would think she’s still there for treatment…

Also, Amy was dismissive of the media last week, so why is it ok to sell a story to them now in magazines, hellooo? 😒

Last edited:
  • Angry

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Just locking the last thread.

No offense anyone, but can you like the first post if you want to just say "thanks for the new thread"? If you want to watch for notifications hit the watch button above

It's just with hundreds reading the thread it would be full very quickly if everyone did this and it does add messages that don't add anything

Thanks!
Fills up quick enough as it is. We, Skanky and Wanky’s biggest fan base, can’t wait for the next instalment of Scum Life. Who did it? Is next up, unless there is a great escape from the Priory, or lying Iron Iron Amy preaching about St Price of Wizards sleeves.

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Monsieur Crumble's thread suggestion

Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bullshit talking living troll

Fluffy are you able to do the thread please because I can't 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I'm actually starting to believe that this is going to be the end of her. When she resurfaces there'll be endless red top exclusives, magazines etc.....then what? She's got absolutely nothing to offer anymore to retain interest. Nobody wants to buy her tat, the TV companies won't bother with her and her "relationship" with bully boy is a complete farce and only attracts negativity and ridicule. I reckon this will be the last time she gets the headlines until the inevitable last front page

• Heart

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Just goes to show how quickly she'll be forgotten. She's literally only as relevant as her last disaster. You've only got to look at us lot, there's absolutely nothing going on at all and within days we're swapping recepies and talking about cats!
Pricey was the glue that held this tattle feed together, in utter disgust of its chav life and lifestyle. I am sure it will reappear having thought of another scam to spin. I wonder if Cum Boy Carl is still the “One” and if the wedding of the century is still on and when baby woods will be making an appearance.

1634205956184.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
Wakey wakey, rise and shine
It’s time for us tattlers to dine
On eggs and bacon or choice of pie
There’s nothing happening to keep the eye
Upon the powers that be
Ears to the ground
And boobs towards the sun
Good morning to you all
Hope your day is fun

• Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
I don't think there was ever a specified length of time she had to spend in the Priory?
Do correct me if I'm wrong, but only facts please!

Sentencing was deferred until 15th December and I think some people assumed she had to stay at the Priory until then.
I can't see her doing more than a couple of days and simply treating it as a hotel break.

I suspect the 'crash' was faked to play the mental- health- leading- to - addiction card because her income has been drying up faster than her face. The whole saga was planned in advance.
Where she is at the moment I neither know nor care.

• Wow

Stmarco

Are you saying Binfest is telling porkies? Who or what do I believe?
This is someone who said CW tats were fake and many other false claims.

The reality is her ex husbands confirmed she was there as the children had to facetime her.
Plus the fact court ordered rehab has a strike system. If you miss I believe 2 appointments it gets sent back to the judge.

The MH excuse has been used for years in relation to her bankruptcy.

Everyone is free to trust or not trust what someone says on here. But me personally, I don't believe him/her at all.

• Heart