Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
That's me buggered on my usual first post in this wonderfully titled thread😘

Anyway...any news?
Has she escaped the priory from her second floor window using her skanky plait as a rope yet😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Facehugger

VIP Member
The skank & the cuntytwat went to Sheesh
In a vile 'fuck off' orange Lambo.
She took some coke she got off her bloke
Wrapped up in a £5 note.
Cunty looked up to the stars above & sang to a small guitar
'' Oh stinky skanky, oh skanky my love
What a stinky old skanky you are, you are,
What a stinky old skanky you are'

Disclaimer: this is for comedy value only, all reports of her having a fiver remain uncorroborated. 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening lovelies ❤ Skankys still quiet then? I'm enjoying the silence from it's continual bollocks to be honest 🤣🤣

For the new posters DC16 is a trusty. If DC says the new account is Cloud Chaser then it's Cloud Chaser my friends, and explanations will be given in good time as always.

You can't change your account name on here and any tales of folks identities being outed are fake news. Get yourselves on the 'Forum Business' section and have a good old look-see on there guys 👍👍

ETA: read the thread "social media influencers encouraging and promoting illegal activity' 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
How much are we all going to bet that when the court sentencing happens KP pleads that she’s a disabled mother of a disabled kid, with a dying mother and she should therefore be spared jail?

• Angry
  • Sad

CannyLass

Well someone just posted Lulu's tweet on the KP facebook page, it lasted seconds. It was down faster than KP's knickers.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ecosse

VIP Member
She will be spitting tacks if she gets hold of a copy of OK magazine this week! The interview with Peter and Emily does not make one single reference to her at all (even in passing to say that Peter's older kids are from Katie). The whole article centres on their (wholesome) family relationships and how well they get on and support the children. Katie will be livid.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Pom Bear

VIP Member
A picture we hope to see in the near future in the newspapers 😀 x

Resizer_16337197487820.jpg

Back soon 💖 Love Pom x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

his4r2eh

Re Harvey and his appointment ...I think it’s tokenistic, frankly.
There are people with disabilities who are effected by the limitations of the rail service who would have far more interest in and capacity for actually working as an ambassador. As it is, they’ve wheeled out a pseudo celebrity’s offspring to make it look like they care. Harvey has just undertaken a big move along with all the changes and upheavals that entails. How upset he really is I can’t say but his mother is more out of the picture than she ever was.
Also, he’s been over stimulated and under supported, left to live a substandard life revolving around screens, junk food and screeching so he’s got a lot of development to do and stability to achieve before he could ethically be involved in such a thing.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 31

Minxmonx

VIP Member
BTW I was speaking to someone about Tattle the other day. They were saying, aren’t they all a bunch of vicious trolls on there. I explained that ( clearly there are some comments on some threads that are a bit close to the knuckle shall we say but ) on this thread, it’s more like a community. I likened it to a bunch of women ( and some men ) bitching and gossiping at the school gates or down the pub. We have plenty of laughs too, some real comedy moments and comments. The next time I saw her, she said “ guess what, I have got hooked on Tattle now! “. Not this thread, but another. So it just goes to show, don’t judge us Tattlers, until you know us. 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Lionessarising

Just read this story in Mail today, about a woman caught for drink driving, was given a jail term and lengthy ban.
Pwicey has been caught whilst being banned, with an added dreadful history of driving offences. How can Price not get a prison sentence, as her offences seem a lot more severe than this woman and she had no previous convictions. I really can’t believe a judge can be lenient on her this time, the judge in this case said

'We are in a position where we have to stick to our guidelines and apply justice in the right way.'

Will be outrageous if Pwice just gets a slap on the wrist again. Tick Tock, surely her time is up on always avoiding a proper punishment.

Just been to a committee meeting in our allotments and heard one if our own has just committed a drink drive offence. He got in his car and drive at 70mph along the road before smashing into the dentist's across a T junction. Luckily it was closed.

it will be interesting to see how he is dealt with by the courts. The hearing is being delayed while he is waiting to get into the local unit, no priority service for him

The rest of the committee seemed to focus more on poor him with drinking and relationship problems. But I said to them having a drink problem is one thing he cannot control at present but getting into his car while drunk he didn't have to do that. I told them about that poor lady who lost her bridesmaid daughter. Actually I could have been this ones victim. I often walk past that dentists to visit my elderly friend and come back up with him in a taxi. It could have been us victims of his drink driving

Anyway they are very sympathetic towards him, are going to pay his plot rental for him for the next year. He has lost his driving license, his job his partner and his home and is now sleeping in his poly tunnel on his plot with their consent. I remember another alcoholic homeless man sleeping in a shed on the allotments and they had him out pronto and threatened the brother who rented the plot with

So will be interesting to see if this plays out. Ooh we have plenty of dramas here on the allotments I think it is a microcosm of wider society

• Wow
  • Angry
Wow, it's quiet. She is definitely up to something and it's not getting clean. If she was in rehab, we would all know about it. There would be soundbites from the rest of the Beverly hillbillies saying how good she's doing, and there would be pap pics of them all rolling up the the priory for visits. But instead there's radio silence? Nah, not buying it! If there's any Journo's reading....give us a hint to where she really is!! Pretty please. I'm sorry for saying you were all untalented arseholes last week. 😬

In other pussy news...my Dora is back to her happy little self. ❤
dodo.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
This is someone who said CW tats were fake and many other false claims.

The reality is her ex husbands confirmed she was there as the children had to facetime her.
Plus the fact court ordered rehab has a strike system. If you miss I believe 2 appointments it gets sent back to the judge.

The MH excuse has been used for years in relation to her bankruptcy.

Everyone is free to trust or not trust what someone says on here. But me personally, I don't believe him/her at all.
..... Exactly, this is not insider information ... its vague cryptic nonsense ... anyone of us, could predict what comes next ... its telling us, what we already know .... I could come on here everyday, claiming anonymously to know price, and make up a load of mumbo jumbo, on how this will pan out, as im an ` insider ` ... its already out there, anyone can do it ... Im with you on this 👌

Reactions: 30

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
BTW I was speaking to someone about Tattle the other day. They were saying, aren’t they all a bunch of vicious trolls on there. I explained that ( clearly there are some comments on some threads that are a bit close to the knuckle shall we say but ) on this thread, it’s more like a community. I likened it to a bunch of women ( and some men ) bitching and gossiping at the school gates or down the pub. We have plenty of laughs too, some real comedy moments and comments. The next time I saw her, she said “ guess what, I have got hooked on Tattle now! “. Not this thread, but another. So it just goes to show, don’t judge us Tattlers, until you know us. 😊
Well said. I'd just add the compassion, support and love we show to each other is paramount on here.

We are not 'trolls', we have an honest opinion in a country of free speech, say it as we see it objectively.

Love all my chums on here.

• Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Am I allowed to say fucked :oops: I do not post often but on a mission tonight:devilish:
Of course you can 😈 Especially when you’re talking about Skanky and Wanky when it’s not only allowed but practically compulsory.
Because they’re cunts.

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Alex having another pop at KP.:ROFLMAO:

Love Alex! One of the very few people these days that’ll say how it is. Couldn’t agree with him more when it comes to Katie. using your autistic son to get away Scot free is the lowest of the low.

• Heart