Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Dave is fine Harri,how’s your bubba?

I never ever watch that shit either Harri,detest loose women.
Chico is asleep bless him, looks so cute. It’s a good job he’s not a child as he would be so spoilt. I keep saying to him, “you’re such a beautiful boy”.

No, they are not nice on that programme. I particularly detest Coleen who I wish would stay on that ruddy cruise ship!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Hi Dolly, it’s about a famous couple and the fight that occurred, how he’s trying to come across as the victim not the perpetrator. The main theme is that allegedly he’s a drug dealer and the fight was over a drug deal gone wrong.
Ahhhh,we reckoned it was something like that,perhaps the end is nigh🙏For both of them.

just watching Murdertown series 3 on crime and investigation ,true crimes in Britain this one is about a murdered girl in village near Wigan.How they caught the bloke,DNA Etc.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Thanks, I have had a couple of Meiles in the past, excellent hoovers although the bags were quite pricey.

Just on the electrical route I would be interested in anyone with the Dyson hairdryer as I would never spend that
much on one.

Please something happen before we start sharing jam recipes.

Dolly, what does Dave eat?
A friend was horrified when she bought a Dyson hairdryer to find that it was no better than her normal (cheap) hairdryer.

I've got a Miele as well as the Eufy but never use it now as the Eufy is so much better.

• Wow

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Link to the blind. Not convinced this is CW.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I can go one better … 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ The elastic went on my knickers yesterday … I was in the salon 10 hours !!! And I’m not lying when I say … this is extremely uncomfortable when your wearing leggings hahaha 🤪🤪🤪

too much info?? Soz 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Well,at least you had leggings on holding the fuckers up.🤣❤

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
Maybe cloudtchaser could be suitable, although Katie and co are good at that clout too with the media, maybe put them on a game show, family fortunes or some unmentionable game involving chasing 🦑 😂

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh I'm bored. Same old, trying to work out what culinary masterpiece to cook this evening to keep everyone happy that can be reheated for my older two kids later. It's a pain in the arse!
I'm going to put my boots on now to cheer myself up. I have a lovely pair of L.K. bennet cream suede stiletto ankle boots that are really comfortable. I wore them out, It wasn't
raining when I left in the car with mrEms.
It started to rain and I knew I mustn't get the boots wet. I took them off and ran back to the house bare footed😂 everyone takes the piss out of me...🤦‍♀️😂
I think you and me would love a gander around the shoe shops together!
Oh god yes! I have loads of babies in boxies.

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
How do you know he is (Carl) a drug dealer? Sorry been kinda reading these threads but I can't keep up with you guys. xx
It’s not me saying he’s allegedly a drug dealer, it’s the American Blind Gossip site which is saying it.

Webster1357

VIP Member
Dont get a dyson! i;ve had a henry for many years, it will hoover up builders rubble and pretty much anything else. Him indoors came back from currys recently with a top of the range Dyson v11 ,he went out for a laptop for eldest lad for uni :rolleyes:
its very temperamental, you have to change the head on it to get into corners and skirting boards, change head for going from carpets to hard floors and its battery only lasts 40 mins for normal suction and 10 mins for super.
Its good if you want a quick zip around to tidy the place up because its cordless, but its not so great for a deep clean .
I second this! I fell for the Dyson hype but the one I bought could only vacuum for 10 mins on full power, and baulked at any dirt bigger than a crumb!

I have a Shark for my carpets (not cordless, but a nice long cord) and a Henry for everything else!

Harrigan

VIP Member
I must admit though,it’s so bloody easy,if you like Soda bread,use the Delia recipe,turns out gorgeous.Proper.😋

Effin Prat.😡
If I knew where you lived I’d send you a Christmas cake. My hub likes making bread, he’s still trying to master sourdough.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Lovely Harri,I cook so much veg,I adore cauliflower no matter how it’s cooked,I love it indian style,which I used to do so much..any veg as you say is lovely.😋
Cauliflower steaks pan cooked in olive oil mushrooms soy sauce seasoning then into the oven for 15 yummy
[/QUOTE]
I'm going to try that 😋. I do cauliflower florets tossed in oil, salt & pepper, roasted for 15mins, then splash with balsamic vinegar & back in the oven for another 5/10 mins 😋

• Wow

scannertd

Chatty Member
As this thread is pet friendly unlike Katie any recommendations re hoovers. I can’t do a room in 20 minutes. Does me head in!
Dont get a dyson! i;ve had a henry for many years, it will hoover up builders rubble and pretty much anything else. Him indoors came back from currys recently with a top of the range Dyson v11 ,he went out for a laptop for eldest lad for uni :rolleyes:
its very temperamental, you have to change the head on it to get into corners and skirting boards, change head for going from carpets to hard floors and its battery only lasts 40 mins for normal suction and 10 mins for super.
Its good if you want a quick zip around to tidy the place up because its cordless, but its not so great for a deep clean .

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Maybe I’m too raw with thread titles 🤔
Here’s another suggestion cos I never get the winning one anyways, might be a book chapter who knows 😂

KP#73 It sharts of irony and cabbage farts at The Priory
Before you quote, press B top left til it turns blue to do your title in bold

• Heart