Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glortard

VIP Member
I think it's on the A24 heading north from Dial Post.
Its opposite craghoppers on the A24

it is there on the internet

Reactions: 8

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
If I knew where you lived I’d send you a Christmas cake. My hub likes making bread, he’s still trying to master sourdough.
Oh my dearest friend is French,for many years a chef,I mean a proper chef as well his bread Sourdough is fantastic,it looks like ready for a shop.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Let’s hope so although what would we talk about?

I love true crime. Is that channel only on Sky? I watched Evidence of Evil last night, man disappeared, later found murdered, his ex wife involved. His poor mother.
Harri I am with Virgin,obviously different channel number it’s 209 on Virgin,it’s on Mondays so I record it.It’s interesting Bloke who done it got 20 years never admitted to it,so much evidence against him though,Released after serving time.Darren Ashurst was his name,poor girls stepfather split with her mum he then committed suicide.🙁 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

• Sad

Harrigan

VIP Member
Will do ❤

So, back to Katie! What is she up too? I don't think she's ever been so quiet! Mind you I'd hide if I was in as much trouble as her...
We don’t know it’s been so quiet we feel something must be brewing. We don’t think she is holed up at the Priory. The calm before the storm….

Talking of which I have a ton of washing to do today, ruddy hub has gone out as usual! Oh well he’s like a mardy teenager at times!

speak to you all later x

• Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Thanks, I have had a couple of Meiles in the past, excellent hoovers although the bags were quite pricey.

Just on the electrical route I would be interested in anyone with the Dyson hairdryer as I would never spend that
much on one.

Please something happen before we start sharing jam recipes.

Dolly, what does Dave eat?
Harri, read the becky holt thread, the first one. It's got betrayal, bum licking, denial. Amazing stuff. 😂

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning all,

I was looking at Blind Gossip this morning and there was a story that seems to be about Katie and Carl, don’t know if others agree.

Why don’t they just cancel the makeup masterclasses and give people their money back?

I feel a bit disappointed today. Was reading the new Judge Judy programme, officer Byrd isn’t on it. He was only told by phone he wasn’t going to be involved. I love Judge Judy but think this is a poor showing. My question for the day. Can you get to the top in showbusiness by being nice?

Hi Dolly, Dave, MrsEms, Sewer, Blue, Tim, Rita, Facehugger, Flowerpot and all,

Have a good day
Yes,I read about her new show,I love JJ also Byrd,such a shame.🙁Whats the blind Harri?🤔

scannertd

Chatty Member
I Love what they call ‘old country Lasagne’ layers of meat sauce,Ricotta ,sliced Mozzarella and parmesan cheese,finishes with plain pasta and butter with parmesan cheese.Omg it’s gorgeous,Years ago being as I worked in West End used to go lunch time to Italian grocers,Fratelli Camiza in Berwick street to by fresh sheets of pasta and everything,that shop closed though in early eighties but there is fab one in Old Compton Street,Same produce they make their fresh pasta every day.Still there.
Dolly, you are bringing back memories of soho in the 80's, did you ever go to Gaby's Jewish deli on Charing cross road? when i was dating my husband we went there all the time for the falafels , houmous and salads, god we loved that place.

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Lovely Harri,I cook so much veg,I adore cauliflower no matter how it’s cooked,I love it indian style,which I used to do so much..any veg as you say is lovely.😋
Cauliflower steaks pan cooked in olive oil mushrooms soy sauce seasoning then into the oven for 15 yummy
[/QUOTE]
OOh, I'm just luving your veggie recipes, but there's still no way I'll ever eat sprouts!

• Haha

his4r2eh

There isn't any evidence with that poster no.
We have a few on here who really are involved in some capacity with her though.

When someone says something cryptic or open ended they want you to do all the leg work. It's a form of trolling.
If I said to you "some big news about to come out about her" it's an open ended statement. Eventually she will do something stupid as she has always done that. Then when it happens the troll can claim to be in the know.

In law we are very careful about chain information. You got to ask yourself if someone was being extra careful with information why would they tell random people? And if the person they told respected them why would they run to a forum to tell everyone?
I did think as much.

yes feed 7 ish am and 6 ish pm

Thanks, im a knitter but not one of mine, its Bride of Frankenstein, a fitting tribute to skanky.
I had to buy a second filter, it kept blocking and took 3 days to dry after washing.

put it on the radiator when the heating is used

Teef4Two

Chuffing L you’re not wrong!
I also think Amy Childs from Towie sorta looked like KP way back in the day… before the facial cosmetic surgery 😵

Eh up I’m getting popular on the jesy thread with me quips 😂
Most of them do, filter world are us 🤣
Go for it, I'm back to my oldies anyway (got one with the fire extinguisher tonight ,foam party, bloody love my job 😂🙄

• Haha