Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JH45

Seen as it’s slow and cat friendly. . Can I have advice. Do you leave your cats food out all day or have feeding times ? I took in a very very skinny stray last year. . so skinny and malnourished that she was pregnant with only one kitten. . noticed this morning she’s gone very big ( neutered so defo not pregnant ) but I leave dry food out all day. She gets wet food at night

Reactions: 8

Harrigan

VIP Member
Letting them piss and shit as usual.

Well,I still have PJ bottoms on🤣Lazy mare now the elastic has gone so have to pull them in tighten and place a peg on them🤣feel like a paraffin lamp,probably look like one!bugger it.🤣
You can do what you want in your own house. My neighbour often doesn’t bother getting changed out of her nightdress. Me, I only stay in pyjamas if very poorly.

Lan70, any tips for very thick, curly, frizzy hair please? Nobody can deal with it unless I go to Italy!

I’ve taken a look at said clothing. I won’t be buying. The items don’t say what fabric they’re made from which I always check when buying online. Some say machine washable whilst another just says ‘stretchy material’.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's that ring of protection she's got around her...
maybe there's more to it than we think😂
Unfortunately she’s got more protection than the queen nothing is ever going to happen to her and she knows this so she can do whatever she likes it seems. We tend to forget just how famous she once was.

Reactions: 7

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
He is on windowledge,sunbathing bless him.He loves doing that,I know I see peeps coming in front garden and having a stroke of him,he loves it,He probably thinks his mummy is a tramp..🤣

Their stuff is shite apparently.
Bless him ❤❤

Here's mine

Crinkle, Crinkle WAS a Star
How we laugh at what you ARE

On a weekend getting high
Had a bust up, won't tell us why?

Crinkle, Crinkle AIN'T no Star
Who the fuck do you think you ARE
Very good stappy 👏 let’s see what else we can come up with in the name of Sk(W)anky 😂😂😂😂

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Oh no,never have guests,I don’t eat a lot of meat actually,if I buy chicken it has to be organic but even then,I eat lots of veg which I love,always loved since a kid,always went for second helpings for lovely greens/cabbage at school dinners,dinner ladies so shocked,I asked for big plateful as well.🤣
I love my veg too Dolly - my OH does a lovely cheesy cabbage, I could eat a bowl of it on its own 😋
[/QUOTE]
My OH does cheesy leeks. Going to try cheesy leeks and cabbage mixed now

• Heart

scannertd

Chatty Member
Ha ha, we’ve got a Dyson and although it picks up hair you have to use the small head for that. Plus the filter keeps getting blocked and full blast only 20 mins so not that impressed.

by the way just noticed your avatar, so cute. Looks hand knitted but can’t make out what he is.
Thanks, im a knitter but not one of mine, its Bride of Frankenstein, a fitting tribute to skanky, because she is a monster, lets face it!
I had to buy a second filter, it kept blocking and took 3 days to dry after washing.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Carrying on with the surgery addiction another one of Krustys cronies showing off her BBL, apparently fancies herself as a blonde Kim Kardashian. Comments are Priceless 😂
There's a video of her and the surgeon on DM and her back view is hilarious.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Yes,or you used the sink and washboard then the mangle,it would take the whole day,mum used to soak the sheets in the bath before washing.We did get a twin tub late fifties.

Oh yes very Handsome his wife was beautiful but she died Linda Darnell.Ooops no he wasn’t married to her sorry.
Linda Darnell died young in a house fire. She was in Zorro with him.

• Sad
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Her eyes don't close fully when she blinks 🤣🤣
Where did you see that? I'd be very interested to see.

I swear that Fern, like many of her ilk, has got some kind of surgical addiction. A bit like that Kroenen character from the first Hellboy film that had no eyelids and had to be wound up with a key. She’s a rancid, pointless individual.
At 28 she ain't no spring chicken neither. Presumably doesn't care about repelling men.

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Off topic, I read the Jigsaw Man by the Forensic Pyschologist who'd looked over the case of poor James. Jesus, I wish I'd never read it!
It haunted me for weeks.
I've always said, if I was Denise I'd have hired a hitman for those two fuckers!!!
The fuckers had done that to a puppy previously.😡 evil cunts.

Well,this weekend I will be cooking something from scratch rather than bought stuff,I’ve been awful lazy fucker,I used to cook every day a year or so,but just haven’t be bothered lately,but will force meself to do a nice Caribbean jerk chicken cooked in same pot as rice and peas..Always turns out lovely.Well,I think so.😊
[/QUOTE]
Ooh, have you got guests coming Dolly? Hope it goes well. I’ve gone off chicken since I had a bad experience, in fact most meat leaves me cold.