Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
My friend used to laugh at my fur baby Dolly,when she wanted out she’d yell out,my friend said she sounds just like Cilla Black.🤣

Wonder who she was shagging.🤣
Dolly, I’ve just got up, need my breakfast, I will speak to you later, take care lovey. Please say hi to Dave for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
While we wait for Pricey to fuck up, have a read of the becky holt thread. The whole first thread is amazing, don't just go to the second thread, it's boring.

Webster1357

VIP Member
Who in their right mind would want to buy crap clothes to look like her? Save yourself the money, and buy it all from Primark for a fraction of the Price.
Don't know if this is allowed, please remove if not, I promise I'm not affiliated with them in any way but I've been getting a lot of stuff from Shein lately.

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Ahhhh,we reckoned it was something like that,perhaps the end is nigh🙏For both of them.

just watching Murdertown series 3 on crime and investigation ,true crimes in Britain this one is about a murdered girl in village near Wigan.How they caught the bloke,DNA Etc.
Let’s hope so although what would we talk about?

I love true crime. Is that channel only on Sky? I watched Evidence of Evil last night, man disappeared, later found murdered, his ex wife involved. His poor mother.

But is it though. If it is this stinks she really should get this over with. Anyone with MH issues know that it’s best to deal with the things that cause you the most problems so surely getting the bankruptcy over and done with would make more sense 🤷‍♀️
Yes, no new date yet. I expect new date won’t be set until after 15th Dec

Reactions: 5

Crowbag

VIP Member
Yes, I was cooking the gravy at the time and apparently just screamed out and staggered a bit so I was lucky it was just a small partial seizure. It just reminds me that I'm not really meant to be cooking. My husband was with me though. I scared the shit out of him...he thought I was telling him off😂
Crikey, poor you and poor mrems!
Enquiring minds need to know - was the gravy okay?

Look after yourself, stroke those boots to relax

• Haha

annanuttall

VIP Member
How do you know he is (Carl) a drug dealer? Sorry been kinda reading these threads but I can't keep up with you guys. xx

Harrigan

VIP Member
I remember as a kid we had magnet laundry,they would come round collect your washing,then it will be returned fully washed then we hang it on the line,they used to give you a big white cotton bag.Loads of peeps back then in early fifties would use the laundry Magnet.
Is this before people had washing machines?
Dolly, Tyrone Power. Wasn’t he beautiful?