Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
You can get three in a tin,they are fish toys that are stuffed with strong catnip,you can put them back in the tin after playing,It keeps the strong smell.
His favourite toy is this felt fish I made for him which is stuffed with catnip. I have never heard of stinkies! Dolly, you are funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Harrigan

VIP Member
Hi Harri, what story is this please x

here you go x

Wirlesswill

OMG that clip is from an amazing guy who's YouTube site is called photonicinduction. He does amazing stuff with electricity💥
We should get him to wire IT to some high voltage apparatus and measure results. No doubt ground breaking that shape science and understanding of humanity 😉

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Hi Dolly, I’ve had bad eyesight since little. I sat at back of classroom at school couldn’t see a thing! I went years without wearing them literally felt my way round walls, now I love wearing them. As I’m so short sighted I need regular checkups possible glaucoma. Glasses rock!
I was very short-sighted at school too, I had no idea that what was written on the blackboard was visible to everyone else, I just memorised it all. In fact that stood me in good stead and having a good memory has been very helpful.

• Heart

CustardJunkie

VIP Member

Fern, snatched you say? 😆

On the slippery slope of facelifts and cosmetic work like KP! Did she have it in UK or abroad?
UK.. London Harley Street .. got the cab going there and she will probably tag the surgeon in on the after pics. I don't know why after all this work she will still need make-up and filters. If I was going to pay that much and suffer would be to feel comfortable without it all 🤷‍♀️

Slapped wrists all us cat Lovers 😻
But we do need to get back on topic here, agreed. The problem is, we have run out of fuel for our KP fire! Shall we ask the Priory for some kindling wood? 🔥
I love cats .. love seeing the posts while Pricey is off the grid :love:

Doc, I love a bargain, so i'll definitely look at ebay! A few dents never hurt anyone...look at KP. ;)

I've started looking at other threads on here, too. I don't know who any of these Instashammers are, but holy hell, they're all a hot mess....worse then KP, if that's at all possible. There must be some link between the need for fame and personality disorders.
I'm an Ebay Junkie as well as a custard on me pudding .. this is def my song 🎵🎶🎶🎵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Hi everyone, sorry i'm quiet - the old gallbladder is playing up. Why is there so much feckin' fat in food. I'll be sucking on a cucumber for the rest of the life at this rate.

So, she's still quiet too, eh? She's like my toddler when he's silent...she's up to something she shouldn't be!!
Oh dear, that doesn’t sound fun sucking on a cucumber! There’s a joke in there somewhere…
Hope you feel better soon.

• Haha

midsummer blue

VIP Member
My OH does cheesy leeks. Going to try cheesy leeks and cabbage mixed now
We have mixed cabbage in a cheese and herb sauce...
From Mark's & Sparks sides...yes I know I could make that myself but they do it so well😁
I feel like a fraud now😳🤣
[/QUOTE]
I love M&S food. You’re right they do it so well. Makes my mouth water thinking about it.

• Heart

Timz

VIP Member
Her makeup is always dialled up more than needed, and then filtered AF! 😂

• Haha