Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandbem

Hope you had a nice birthday MrsEms.

I’m confused. Has she not gone to the Priory then? If the judge said her attending there was part of her conditions can she not go?

God I’ve been burning the LEDs at both ends recently, looked in the mirror, I frightened meself!
I know the feeling..

As long as you didn't see HER in the mirror you're OK.. ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Oh sorry still catching up can everybody stop typing for 30 mins lol

this may have been cleared up but the sun was saying earlier *In court, Katie's lawyer confirmed that the star had spoken to The Priory and that she had a meeting arranged to visit the centre today but she had not attended* that was about 3.30 so has she turned up??

also i think she will get a Tag night curfew and knowing her make it into a Horsham Rolex as she seems to have a habit of going out in the early hrs and the box will have to be at one address only so she wont be able to mess around with it and they really do curb your life,normally you cant even goout the front door when the hrs are set
BIB, Horsham Rolex!!! Love it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Oh come on Kp has issues that’s for sure but believe after Pete she thought she found her happy ever after with KH and he was just another user ..now playing dad of the year
The “One”, the “Real One” was. Cum Boy Car Crash Carl. Who is “The Daddy” to all of Price’s tribe of Sprogs. He has a fave though… 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
Aw, I’m glad.

Not at all, there’s a lot to take in.

That’s gaslighting isn’t it or are you giving secret signals to the hub? xx
I'm not giving secret signals, last thing I want right now...trapped wind is a bastard🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Knitting a pube scarf?
Only if it's grey, glittery and orthopaedic!

I hear Bunnycuddles is sending a cellophaned basket of fruit to Katie at her Priory stay. This is not just any old basket of fruit though. Each item has been endorsed with an uplifting motto. The banana says, “you are strong and beautiful”. The pear says, “we will always support you through thick and thin”. The apple says “look inward for divine inspiration”. The kiwi fruit, difficult to write on as hairy says “to endure so much yet stay so pure, is a gift”. The pineapple says “suffer ye not alone, we are with you”.
...And the orange says 'Fuck off KP, I am neither a barf-bomb or your fake tan!'

• Haha

Andagha

I'm still getting to grips with her lawyer saying that Katie was feeling lonely. What happened to her Carl then? Is he not living with her anymore?

House of Tea

VIP Member
Can you imagine if she goes to prison what she’ll look like when she gets out. No constant Botox or what feels like weekly facelifts, no extensions, lashes, lip filler. Imagine if the veneers came off too 😂
The teef aside, if she lost all the rest she would probably look a million times better.

Allan64

Chatty Member
Price was told that her sentencing had been deferred until December 15 to allow her to have treatment at the Priory Centre….

What a fucking cop out. Unless for Christmas it’s going to get some jail time!
No jail time for her Alex

• Angry

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Sometimes on antiques programmes you see little items made by prisoners, ie a boat made of matchsticks. We don’t know what the final sentence will be but as she has time on her hands she should think about starting a new hobby. Any suggestions?
She could learn to sew - mailbags to start with!

• Haha

Sandbem

Hi all,

So they've (general public) finally had a part insight of who she really is. It was coming and no one is suprised. Her PR covered for financial gain for far too long. KP held the cards but the stack is now with the dealer!

The priory story is bs as I'm sure you're all aware. I'm told CW has an announcement pending that will fuel the fire.

Keep safe ❤
I thought her family etc. wanted to be 'left some space'. .?
So why is CW announcing something..?

if it is court ordered i would think it would be paid for
I've never come across it, court orders for treatment were the old type DTTO's (Drug testing and treatment orders) and The DRR's (drug rehabilitation requirement) I've only ever known them to take place in the community and they are part of the sentence that someone is handed, we have had people who have gone to rehab whilst on their orders but it's again after a lengthy assessment and time working with the service.

If Price has insurance then they would likely pay for her treatment

• Sad

liar liar

VIP Member
The wonky eye photo only seems to appear in the Daily Mail, in the article about Lorraine Kelly urging her to get help. There’s no details as to where or when it was taken, looks like a sneaky pic?
Looks like it is from MM with the windows and the crushed grey velvet.

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
He also has people who rallied around him offering their support to him.

She looks like she is trying to “look “remorseful/distressed and worried and fails to pull it off.

Thanks for explaining 🙂
excuse my utter ignorance in these matters - is 2 x over the limit a lot?
Sorry to ask!

oogling

VIP Member
Fuck is it that much? WOW. So why would a judge suggest that's what she does, if she's going through bankruptcy? Makes no sense.
Unless someone offered to pay (no doubt with the cunts hidden money)

What's Katie getting for christmas? A big diesel dyke cellmate called Tanya!
Even the roughest of prison dykes wouldn’t wanna touch THAT! They’d rather finger a bag of shanks!

• Haha