Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was coming on here to say this. I spent 16 weeks at another Priory and regularly families moved their loved ones out of Roehampton into the one I was in because it was in the middle of fucking nowhere and you couldn’t get anywhere. The staff were really strict, it was like borstal.

I remember one guy coming and telling us that he would just walk out and go to the pub and meet his dealer but claim he was going to an NA meeting.

Marchwood thenx

• Angry
Reactions: 3
The Children will be subject to a child arrangement order which is confidential and the details must remain so. I think Kieran publishes photos of them on his sm to ‘advertise’ that they are with him most of the time.

I don’t like seeing J and B photos being posted on sm. Kieran and Michelle were/are non-entities but for his association with KP. These children had their names should be allowed to grow up with freedom and privacy.

If Kieran simply stopped ‘advertising’ them, he could stop KP from merching them out. After a while they’d be ‘forgotten’ and potentially he could prevent the mainstream media from posting pics of them too to afford them a normal life.
bur kieron must make money out of who he was married to and had kid's with it's not like he has a high paying job,actually what is his job cant imagine he got a divorce settlement other wise K would of told the world how much she gave him

What really winds me up as well that there is always a line calling her a single parent, as if all childcare responsibilities are on her. She isn’t a single parent at all! Her children have Fathers who are more involved than she ever has been! She cannot use the pressure of bringing up children on her own as an excuse for anything! Ok Harvey excluded but he is cared for 24/7 in a residential placement so his needs are met and the youngest ones needs are all met by their Dad and certainly not her! Also that bankruptcy bullshit…if I was the magistrate I’d be questioning how come she has so many bloody holidays?!

can you imagine if asked maybe Harvey has been paying

YellowTail

VIP Member
Hi all,

So they've (general public) finally had a part insight of who she really is. It was coming and no one is suprised. Her PR covered for financial gain for far too long. KP held the cards but the stack is now with the dealer!

The priory story is bs as I'm sure you're all aware. I'm told CW has an announcement pending that will fuel the fire.

Keep safe ❤
Which priory story is bullshit, that she is being admitted today, or the previous priory story where she was photographed outside?

No word from, Alex or Crawl or Bulge Boy

pollycopping

Chatty Member
Did Steve Allen mention it at all this morning?

Only heard him going on about his health advice - don't eat more than one banana else you'll get potassium poisoning 😆
Only briefly he had the cows out in Gc lol would love to no why he was off so long 🤨

Reactions: 2

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
My god I couldn't imagine staying up till 2am these days, but then I'm not a coke head...

I've put my wine glass away and picked up a 2 litre bottle of mineral water to take to bed with me.

Goodnight Timz, I'll try not to shart myself😉🤣

Goodnight all😉❤
Goodnight MrsEms ❤

• Heart
He’s a PT and has a grim only fans page. When KP met him he was a plasterer and stripper.

I’m sorry, but it is not acceptable for him to continued to advertise his children who don’t deserve to be treated as commodities. If he’s that hard up that he needs them to generate a salary for him he shouldn’t have had another baby.
Great minds!!

• Sad

Harrigan

VIP Member
I've had a lovely birthday thankyou my dear harri❤

All this mess with Katie has reached epic proportions and I can't quite get my head around it all! Which isn't surprising with me😉

My LED's are flickering...I'm getting ready to retire to my boudoir😂 xx
Aw, I’m glad.

Not at all, there’s a lot to take in.

That’s gaslighting isn’t it or are you giving secret signals to the hub? xx

• Haha

middleAGEmomma

My partner who has absolutely no interest in Tattle or gossip ( I know, what’s wrong with him!? ) has ( out of the blue ) just said to me “ Well, what do you think about this whole Katie Price thing? she has to go to jail for this “ . And he has no idea about the half of it, or her other bans!
Same here @Minxmonx, although less out of the blue and more noticing her face as he quickly fast forwarded the news past it … swiftly followed by a simple statement of “stupid woman” once I told him 😂

• Haha