Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamar

VIP Member
If this was the footwear she was wearing when she crashed the car, that wasn’t exactly clever either was it!
It is well known she likes the back door. Seriously though, she should be treated like every other criminal.

Reactions: 7

scarah_monster

I saw one of his OF clips on Twitter once and it was disgusting. Wanking himself and shoving a plug up his arse…just unbelievable that he’s the ‘good’ parent. I couldn’t believe his fiancé was ok with it. Those poor poor kids.
But... but...who would want to PAY to see that?! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Those two pieces in the mail read like obituaries. I think they're damage control, so when she dies, and she will die soon, they have at least a couple of Awww poor Katie pieces for the be kind mob.
Secondly, if its true she and cole had a big argument, well he's a tosser and I think he hit her, but he's still got a chance to help her, he's got to bite his tongue, encourage her to engage with rehab. He's too thick to realise how shit he'll feel when she dies.
I've been randomly laughing about @Allan64 courtroom sketch. It's an actual masterpiece.

Sorry, O/T but I love your profile pic.

CRAAAAAAB paste

• Haha

daisylou96

The mail have put ‘her other children are understood to be staying with their fathers’ what a stupid line when they are always with them 😂😂
A60A4D4F-9DC7-4AC3-82FF-26F44EFB72D7.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
All those people bleating about her issues - would they seriously be as sympathetic if Gary next door had a skinful and got in his car and drove. Fucking celebrity status, it dazzles people, even if the Celeb in question is made of brass.

Should not be dropped. It’s relevant.
No but it has “Brass” like properties.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Hope you had a nice birthday MrsEms.

I’m confused. Has she not gone to the Priory then? If the judge said her attending there was part of her conditions can she not go?

God I’ve been burning the LEDs at both ends recently, looked in the mirror, I frightened meself!
I've had a lovely birthday thankyou my dear harri❤

All this mess with Katie has reached epic proportions and I can't quite get my head around it all! Which isn't surprising with me😉

My LED's are flickering...I'm getting ready to retire to my boudoir😂 xx

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
defence solicitor Joe Harrington said it was a one off incident(i thought you had to tell the truth in court)and she is in the middle of bankruptcy and may lose her home she as been in bankruptcy for nearly two years are we suppose to let her do what she wants because poor her would not comply with the law and he asked for sentencing to be put off for several weeks why she pleaded guilty sentence her NOW
Where you getting this from @ClivE ?

I like that song ..
She likes The Drugs Don’t Work

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Probably too upset to type...

Well, it can't be Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old...he's 72.
Bunnyboiler is always crying as they type this about their adorable skanky ;)

'Your loyal fans are hear for you' 🤣
That Richard Plonker knows his stuff eh?

Not Court ordered, .. told court she had a place
Ah like last time probably - the correspondence course, done online so she can carry on as before; And what a success that was eh?

I would rather clean toilets than do that.
Basically licking toilet pans would be better than that option :(

God no, i think jsp is a nasty piece of work.
She seemed ok many years ago, decades , quite sharp etc.
But now her humour is pure nastiness, and being on loose friggin women says it all.
Yak.

I've heard she speaks highly of me. 😎
She's better than skanky though Crowbag :)

Last edited: