Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Personally think Janet Street Porter is portraying the media narrative that she still has custody of her kids when we know all the children live with their Dads.
They were at Kierans, as they normally are, she only has them for an occasional sleepover in the holidays, it’s school term time, they weren’t with her. She’s been running around the country on those stupid makeup classes and accordingly on a big bender the night of the accident, she isn’t near her children most of the time.
I like Janet, dunno why she suggested this, she’s usually more savvy about things.
agree i was mentally thinking they got school etc and was hoping Kieron would not be so stupid im sure i read that JSP disliked KP when they were on Loose Women i last watched it 6 yrs ago so had noi dea

Reactions: 4

Sandbem

I've never come across it, court orders for treatment were the old type DTTO's (Drug testing and treatment orders) and The DRR's (drug rehabilitation requirement) I've only ever known them to take place in the community and they are part of the sentence that someone is handed, we have had people who have gone to rehab whilst on their orders but it's again after a lengthy assessment and time working with the service.

If Price has insurance then they would likely pay for her treatment
#GoFundA... [please fill in]

• Haha

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]
Sometimes on antiques programmes you see little items made by prisoners, ie a boat made of matchsticks. We don’t know what the final sentence will be but as she has time on her hands she should think about starting a new hobby. Any suggestions?
Tramp art! 😄

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Looks like the drug test is positive for cannabis and cocaine if you look at the positive vertical red lines when enlarging the picture
There's nothing to say that picture has anything to do with Katie Price. Stop jumping to conclusions.

• Haha
Similar to what happened when she went to Bryson’s birthday party after they broke up. Was found covered in vomit no knicKershi in the back of the pink monstrosity out of her brains. All day night on booze and Colombia’s finest she probablt thought the “ONE” needed a visit. Just a short hop from West Sussex to Essex, only in her pea brain
was watching Scar face last night great film

bollox

Addiction treatment at Priory can only be accessed through private funding or private medical insurance.

There are lots of reasons why you may choose private mental health care at Priory. It might be because your local NHS provider doesn’t offer the mental health or addiction treatment you need, there is insufficient capacity or there is a long waiting list. Or you might just prefer the peace of mind of receiving quick access to the help you need, when you need it.

How can I pay for private rehabilitation and mental health care?
If you are an individual looking for mental health, addiction or eating disorder treatment, we have three options for private funding at Priory – click on each below to find out more.

1. Self-funding
2. Private medical insurance
3. Corporate funding arrangements

Reactions: 3
Agree, surely two charges should have been made if there was any evidence she was driving under the influence.. or was that purely speculation

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Also I personally think it's time Peter and Kieran told all the kids the endless publicity is going to stop full time. That they are no longer going to bank on being famous celebs just because of their mother and her lifestyle choices.
Peter in particular has the money to send both his kids to performing arts colleges where,if they're any good, they'll be successful in their own right. He's got the contacts to help Junior in music but that's as far as it goes. This shitshow is not the path. They should be told today, particularly Princess and Bunny no more photo shoots etc until it's been decided what's next. Princess is not famous for anything at all apart from having Peter and Katie as parents. If he doesn't step in then I'm afraid he's not the better parent we think he is.
Prinny with the chinney is also famous for her Jimmy Hill chin.

They are her fur sliders which she believes to be sophisticated and stylish to wear to any occasion...even driving under ther influence🙄

Personally I think they are shit, common and look ridiculous😁
Just like Price itself

• Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member
Does anyone know if she is still renting Harvey's house near CW now Harvey is in residential college? 🏠