Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning all especially Dolly and MrsEms,

I read a couple of articles last night and was surprised in the main they were sympathetic. I will say more later but just up

Dolly we need you as you are the owner of the biggest extra strength, heavy duty piss pot in the world, all free of charge to use

MrsEms you’re doing teas, coffees and sticky buns please

Have a good day
By the way I noticed just now my boy’s got a lovely bum, bless him.
Hi Harri yes thehuge piss pot is ready..got me booster next week Harri!

Reactions: 6

House of Tea

VIP Member
nothing surprises me she has tried over the years to re invent herself as some sought of domestic goddess but she will stay in the celebrity grave yard forever no matter how many times she try's to makes a comeback
Unfortunately she still earns a fair bit of money. She gets paid to promote stuff on Instagram (leather bags and other shite like skincare), she has a weekly magazine column, she is about to appear in some shite reality show (I saw a recent photo where Arg was in a river and he and Anthea were trying to replicate the lift from Dirty Dancing 🤷‍♀️) and has a book coming out.

liar liar

VIP Member
I’m not that cunt’s friend. I’m just a woman living near horsham and see her out and about in her bashed up Range Rover. She doesn’t give a shit. My husband has seen her too.
Just spotted your haha at the end 🤣 the thought of being confused as a friend of Katie Fucking Price!
I was joking after all your ava is the lovely ex-friend Jane 😄

• Wow

karma4klattie

VIP Member
What’s the point of banning her? It’s never stopped her driving without a licence before now? This is not the first time she’s been caught driving without a license, it’s also not the first time she’s crashed without a license she just got lucky last time by moving seats!
I hope they give her a suspended sentence if they can't give her a jail term now.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
She was twice over the limit which is 35. The amount consumed affects people differently, and whether or not the person ate a meal prior to consumption is also a factor. For most people twice over is more than a bottle of wine. She blew at least 70.
Coke as well plus a puff.

MrsEms

VIP Member
That cannot be true - look at skanky and the bloody state of that thing!
Time does come though when you wake up with another immense headache and wonder if its actually worth feeling as terrible as you do - and that day will come MrsEms ;)
Yes i think that day has come. Though I've been bought a bottle of gin for my birthday soooo🤦‍♀️🤣

MrsFW

Did her mother have to move back to the UK because KP couldn’t afford to fund her living abroad? Or did she pay her own way?

• Wow

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
I dread going to bed tonight, as I’m sure there will be a new thread by the morning 🤣 but I’ve had too much rosé and g&t after a 10 mile hike in the Lake District, my feet ache and I need my bed 😩
Have a good rest DC, I think it's well deserved! Hopefully with her hidden away the threads might slow down a bit :D