Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the probability of melted bag head being back from Turkey in time for its Masterclass demo’s? Bet it gets married out there and comes back next week five months pregnant

Reactions: 10
If she has gorn it’s another lot of dosh then!She owes millions but can fuck off just like that again.

Reactions: 13
Carls put his dinner from tonight on his story. I think the story about them going away together is pack of lies from her side, and hes purposely showing she is a liar??

Reactions: 26
Bugger! Quick quality control check on my stockings, one of them has a couple of holes in them so will need to unpick and redo. It’s fun this sewing lark.

I’m off to bed
Wishing you all a Good night, God bless

Reactions: 14
Wow! There seems to be a whole load of tattlers who have lived near me ….. what a shame we weren’t all in the same place at the same time….can you imagine the expletives that would have been blasting out while we enjoyed a cuppa!

Reactions: 12
#65 Will the real Carl and Katie Please Stand Up, Please Stand Up? Actually, don't bother Eminem don't give a...

Reactions: 17
@Palomina I am deceased This is incredible!

Reactions: 12
“Katie needs to get away to clear her head..”

Really, Katie, REALLY!

You’ve not complied with the Police despite your videos insisting Police are held accountable and need to do their jobs.. remember the videos of Harvey giving the finger that YOU encouraged him to do?

You’ve not complied with the repossession proceedings for the MM… which have now had to be delayed.

You’ve not complied with the bankruptcy. You ignore letters, emails and phone calls.

What Katie wants, Katie gets.. But in typical Pathological Avoidance style you refuse to engage in ANYTHING that holds you accountable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
#65 Carl and Katie on holiday with Isis, give it tens minutes for another Pricey crisis.

Reactions: 23
It's all a load of boring bollocks.

She states don't believe what you read in the media......and then no doubt 'encourages' The Scum to print the Turkey crap .

She jetted off this morning for a few days but will be back on Friday due to 'work' commitments. Who writes this absolute shite?

Dear The Scum, please tell me which 'few days' are between Wednesday & Friday? Are there extra ones that only much loved A-list celebrities know about

No photo's of them together confirming this few days 48 hour break.

He seems to be pushing the narrative that he's not with her. If they'd gone to Turkey for 20 minutes would he actually bother going to the gym?

IF she's gone it'll be to a follow up butcher's appointment.

The only way we'd ever find out anything close to the truth would be a full detailed statement directly from the police. Not via the media or her or him. And that's not likely to happen.

Reactions: 24
@Cloud Chaser, HOW can it be allowed that she gets away with it, though? Could we all try the same thing, to avoid justice? Just ignore, ignore, ignore?

Karl's IG posts are deflection. Too obvious. He hasn't posted in a month, and now two posts in one evening when everyone is wondering if he's in Turkey with Katie.
I call bollocks.

Reactions: 21

Newbie Exactly that he's very active suddenly isn't he for someone who's innocent! Bottom line is she's one fucked up individual...it actually angers me how she thinks she's untouchable. How she fucking plays with lives and manipulates everything to suit her! I've never known anyone to get away with so much! He's a fucking mug n all, she allowed this.. fuelled it actually! Throw the bitch under the bus for god's sake!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.