Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, it's natural to feel sympathy. If you didn't then you would be like her.
You just need to give your head a wobble😂
It's hard, but when you experience the things that she has allegedly has/or is going through...then your sympathy has run out. It's all bullshit.
You are a good person❤
Am just trying to get to a ground zero understanding of her.

Reactions: 6
Price is trying on its wedding gown 🤣 Whilst drying up like a river bed in the Sahara. No PriceyWoods or wedding cake this time Chunky.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No, it's natural to feel sympathy. If you didn't then you would be like her.
You just need to give your head a wobble😂
It's hard, but when you experience the things that she has allegedly has/or is going through...then your sympathy has run out. It's all bullshit.
You are a good person❤
I still think that because she will come to an untimely end, this adds to the sadness of it all. I think we are witnessing a spiralling out of control, and we all know where this ends.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I still think that because she will come to an untimely end, this adds to the sadness of it all. I think we are witnessing a spiralling out of control, and we all know where this ends.
Look at Whitney and Anna Nicole Smith you could see this coming a mile off for both.

Reactions: 19
Look at Whitney and Anna Nicole Smith you could see this coming a mile off for both.
I think people used whitney and Anna. Totally different.
Katie uses people...
It's sad yes. I've always said she needs to get her tit together at least for her children. She exploits her own children because she has no talent. I cannot excuse that behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
tit, this is way to deep for me...
Anyway I was in m&S earlier and saw the large cucumbers, I had a flashback from the Ann summers website🤦‍♀️
Luckily it didn't last long when I got rammed at my ankles by an elderly person on a mission...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So she dumped him? Do we really believe that? The way she has been hanging all over Cole and saying he’s the one, I don’t believe it for a second.
At least the 20th is coming up soon. That’s the soonest we will know anything real.
So much for her being sober for a year then too…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t wait. Price has been the author of its own demise. Hope Iron Lung Lilly gets a front row seat and pops it’s clogs shortly afterwards. Parasitic low life forms, the Apple has not fallen far from that rotten tree.

#Sober #LikesCoCk #AttentionSeekingWhOrE #Manhole #HealingUP

Another of boyson’s posts.. Maldives holiday with KP ?? Can’t help but think this is another hint as well as the others. What does everyone else think? Didn’t she ‘attend’ her court hearing via zoom from the Maldives 🤣 is she going to do it again and go with KB 🙈🙈
I’d rather go on Holiday with my Gran (and she died before I was born).

Price has had more engagements than the Iraqi Army. More cake than a cake factory. More rings than a telephone, and more man meat than a sausage factory. BoySon going back there is pure comedy. Sloppy seconds, thirds, fourth’s anyone? Snail Trail….. 🐌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Kieran has put a video on insta of him and Valentino taking the baby for a walk, no sigh of Jett and Bunny. Hope they are being looked after 😟

Reactions: 19

this article is a lol-fest. Drunk already before he ceremony. Repeatedly told to sit down. And confirms H was sent home before the after party.
And that she was on the prowl.
Also that their last holiday was tit and they fought all the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
In the past, KP’s paid off her ex’s and settlements to others (before the high court) 💸 That’s why we don’t hear a squeak until time passes, just cryptic clues here and there over the years to join dots…
Now, I think Cawl is different and I don’t think she can pay him off, as she “appears” out of pocket and bankrupt (in all manner of ways), but what he does know, he will keep his cards close to his chest and play at the right moment, which may be sooner than we think 🧐
Maybe this Kris thing is a weird favour for her. Maldives for holiday ain’t cheap, why keep on this charade, it will not delay the inevitable court hearings…
But Kris has thrown us a curveball this time, let’s see what Sunday brings. I’m sure they’ll be reading this too 😆🖕

Reactions: 20
On the way to the NTA awards
I can’t see the link, what is it?

series 2 of the new SPITTING iMAGE launched today on BritBox

but KP is that irrelevant they wouldn't even want to make a puppet of her which is a shame

if they brought the show back earlier than last year

JUST IMAGINE THE KATIE SKETCHES
It seemed odd to me that they have t don’t à KP puppet…it seems so obvious

Reactions: 13
On the way to the NTA awards
Jesus Christ. Who the hell IS she? and has she no sense of when enough is enough? Stupid witch.
Fair play to Harvey for keeping his cool under severe provocation. It shows he can do it.
I'm actually horrified at that clip.:mad: She was literally harassing him with a stupid finger puppet as if he was a baby in a pram ... and putting her hands on him.:eek: no no no no no
He turned away trying to block the witch out and she STILL tortured him. No wonder he was comfort rocking.😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.