Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the way to the NTA awards
Harvey seems much more responsive and indeed with other interviewers who are conscious of his special needs. Go Harvey!!

Oh well,well,well!no bleeping booze then shitface?

I always said 'The truth will out!' (Hilarious that the Scum reveals this) The forever pissed-up strumpet!

She's an absolute embarrassment, and incredibly crass. Getting pissed and airing your dirty laundry to strangers. Vile.

Hope you're doing okay, Dolly. Sending you a huge virtual hug. x
Not really doing yourself any favours are you, Klattie?

Thank you so much and my tattles,I’m just an old cow,but pisses me off how it does effect me.l want to run free etc be a young girl and free spirited..🤣 duck it..that ain’t happening..oh well eh! Mind of a thirty year old but unfortunatly a bleeping old cow.
I really do know how you feel, @Dollylovesshoes I've had 10 different bone breaks but mainly knees smashed up crossing the road. But I lost the weight gain and went to have a facial/hair cut and re-style. Feeling awesome, I did a little light-footed jog to my pals' car. Cue FACEPLANT!

I can’t see the link, what is it?

It seemed odd to me that they have t don’t à KP puppet…it seems so obvious
It's too expensive to keep up with KPs ever changing puppet mush and besides, she's not relevant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't catch up with all the thread reading.....suffice it to say Skanky's still a detestable bleep 😁
Did her 'dying horse' actually die & that was it's mane she wore to the NTA's? 🤷
Drunk at the awards? Surely not 😳 Coming on to any male? Surely not 😳 Generally behaving like an arse? Surely not 😳

Is it too early to start guessing who'll be 'the one' in this year's wholesome family Christmas photo shoot?

Are the makeup masterclasses actually an excuse for her to scour the country for her next victim?
HARV, HAVE YOU MISSED ME HARV? I'VE BEEN WORKING HARV. I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE DOING MAKE UP HARV. LOOK WOT I'VE BOUGHT YOU AS A SURPRISE HARV....A NEW DADDY! AREN'T YOU LUCKY HARV? LOT'S OF BOYS & GIRLS ONLY HAVE 1 DADDY. BUT MUMMY'S GOT YOU LOADS & LOADS. DO YOU LOVE HIM HARV? DO YOU? BUT NOT AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE MUMMY. YOU LOVE ME DON'T YOU HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY? 😴😴😴😴

Crawl, tell ALL you know.....pretty much anything he says will be more believable than anything that falls out her puss filled gob 🥴. I bet he's REALLY pleased he got that top quality tattoo done now 😂

@Dollylovesshoes go steady my lovely. Rest up after your fall 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I want to know why she is doing 3 classes in one day, in 3 different locations. I suppose to save on hotel costs etc, but by the third one I know I would be ratty and tired and over it. That seems like a bad idea from the start.

Reactions: 17
Evening all, just a quick one as im back to work tonight

1-Carl has just started following Rykard Kenkins-Kris Boysons mate (so has Ron Class btw,he must be reading the gosss on here, and i have to say he isn't being very pleasant about @265 on his grid )

2- Kieran and Michelle only seem to have Valentino this weekend (the sunflower pic is from last weekend) so the other 2 might well be with their mother (god help them, I hope they are safe)

3-That officialkatieprice account is no longer following Boyson

4- Fakeypwice's so called pal Ryan was at the NTA'S with Chloe Ferry (he was dying to step on the red carpet 🤣 ) but no mention of Pwicey whatsoever

As you were xx

(Ron must have heard me cause he's gone 🤣🤣)

Oh and why the F didn't Miss Fakey not even bother putting an NTA picture of Harvey on his night on his insta grid?😡
It was his award, his night not bloody hers
Hi I’m a first time poster and been lurking for a bit on Skanky’s threads. You all all awesome 😁

Who on earth is this Ron Class weirdo? Is it one of BC’s aliases?

I had a huge go at this Ron Class the other day on The Mirror 😂😂
I couldn‘t get over Skanky looking like a horses arse at the NTA’s 🐴🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't catch up with all the thread reading.....suffice it to say Skanky's still a detestable bleep 😁
Did her 'dying horse' actually die & that was it's mane she wore to the NTA's? 🤷
Drunk at the awards? Surely not 😳 Coming on to any male? Surely not 😳 Generally behaving like an arse? Surely not 😳

Is it too early to start guessing who'll be 'the one' in this year's wholesome family Christmas photo shoot?

Are the makeup masterclasses actually an excuse for her to scour the country for her next victim?
HARV, HAVE YOU MISSED ME HARV? I'VE BEEN WORKING HARV. I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE DOING MAKE UP HARV. LOOK WOT I'VE BOUGHT YOU AS A SURPRISE HARV....A NEW DADDY! AREN'T YOU LUCKY HARV? LOT'S OF BOYS & GIRLS ONLY HAVE 1 DADDY. BUT MUMMY'S GOT YOU LOADS & LOADS. DO YOU LOVE HIM HARV? DO YOU? BUT NOT AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE MUMMY. YOU LOVE ME DON'T YOU HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY? 😴😴😴😴

Crawl, tell ALL you know.....pretty much anything he says will be more believable than anything that falls out her puss filled gob 🥴. I bet he's REALLY pleased he got that top quality tattoo done now 😂

@Dollylovesshoes go steady my lovely. Rest up after your fall 😘
She won't be able to makepersuade another 'MUG' to get a ridiculous tattoo of herself on them - Cole, you fool 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just woke up and read the article in the Mail, apparently it’s over and Katie has dumped Carl. Couldn’t see that coming, could we? Never mind, next time. Repeat, rinse, spin, repeat, rinse, spin, bit like the cycle on a washing machine only I always use Calgon to help get rid of the limescale. Oh well.

Dolly, hope you’re ok, bless you. Get yourself an alarm button, a fall when you’re older can be very serious. I hope Dave can at least give you a bit of solace.

So is it really going ahead this £80 makeup masterclass? Is she doing them or her makeup artist? This should could tattlers lots of potential thread titles. I can only think of a load of slap and tickle, Katie shows she very fickle. Not good but it’s still early.

back to bed

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here you are, they were out picking them last weekend x

🌻🌻
Can you imagine skanky EVER doing something like this with the kids though? Nah. They get really exciting stuff such as sitting there like mutes whilst the thing has it's talons re-done :(

Oh my sweetie you are here,lovely..❤❤
Oh Dolly! I hope you are OK now. xxx

Yep, and I can feel another priory pretend stay coming up :mad:
Ah yes The Priory's special correspondence course in PTSD Treatment/Therapy, I mean because the one it allegedly undertook for its drug taking and boozing was such a success wasn't it??? LOL

I want to know why she is doing 3 classes in one day, in 3 different locations. I suppose to save on hotel costs etc, but by the third one I know I would be ratty and tired and over it. That seems like a bad idea from the start.
the thing doesn't care; It will do a pathetic "effort" at one then simply not turn up for the other two but ensuring to bin the money for it; It will probably catch Covid again then be "forced to cancel the lot again, thus devastating her fans...................................." :)

Maybe it’s because I have had a few glasses of vino this eve, which brings out the soft side of me. But if you strip away all the KP tit, she is a very lost, sad and vulnerable character underneath it all.
For all that I don't give a tit about It! I care about those poor kids having to see this wreckage destroying everything in it's path - I'd bloody stop it seeing them - END OF! :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t think I ever met a man so vane and self absorbed has kb must be a right handful in front of a mirror on a night out

I am absolutely convinced ol' squidward is photo shopping his eyes further apart. There's one in a bar i think with B which is definitely not his face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She will take the money, have an earth shattering drama and have to rearrange the dates. No refunds

• Sad
Reactions: 24
At least the 20th is coming up soon. That’s the soonest we will know anything real.
So much for her being sober for a year then too…
Indeed - I have placed the appropriate dirt on its escapades at the NTAs over on it's wiki :)

Every time somebody mentions Ann Summers I’m always reminded of this comment made by the deranged BunnyCuddles

View attachment 758498
Surely even skanky must admit there is something very warped and deviant behind this pseudonym? There is something infinately WRONG in bunnyboiler's brain.....................................

In the past, KP’s paid off her ex’s and settlements to others (before the high court) 💸 That’s why we don’t hear a squeak until time passes, just cryptic clues here and there over the years to join dots…
Now, I think Cawl is different and I don’t think she can pay him off, as she “appears” out of pocket and bankrupt (in all manner of ways), but what he does know, he will keep his cards close to his chest and play at the right moment, which may be sooner than we think 🧐
Maybe this Kris thing is a weird favour for her. Maldives for holiday ain’t cheap, why keep on this charade, it will not delay the inevitable court hearings…
But Kris has thrown us a curveball this time, let’s see what Sunday brings. I’m sure they’ll be reading this too 😆🖕
You could be right about this "favour" because he did lie to the police to cover-up for her when she was caught passed-out in her car pissed as a fart, covered in vomit and wee, without her drawers and the car keys in her handbag! He lied once so what's the difference to do it again??

I can’t see the link, what is it?

It seemed odd to me that they have t don’t à KP puppet…it seems so obvious
They can't afford the constant remakes on the puppet's face! Too expensive to keep up with all skanky's different faces over the weeks :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So the big romance is over once again 🤣 you know, “the one” “my Prince” “knowing I will wake up every morning to him” declarations made after knowing him for 5 minutes and she’s straight out to drinking again 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Although she has been drinking all along, confirmed by someone in the know) No surprise was it. If lockdown hadn’t of happened I doubt it would of even lasted that long. I think once the 20th has been and gone we will hear a lot more from Carl 🤞

so back to heavy drinking and looks like she has Bunny & Jett this weekend 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
So the big romance is over once again 🤣 you know, “the one” “my Prince” “knowing I will wake up every morning to him” declarations made after knowing him for 5 minutes and she’s straight out to drinking again 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Although she has been drinking all along, confirmed by someone in the know) No surprise was it. If lockdown hadn’t of happened I doubt it would of even lasted that long. I think once the 20th has been and gone we will hear a lot more from Carl 🤞
and I for one cannot wait! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That “rabbit” with the crown on their clothing line is terrifying 😳 why would anyone put that on a baby?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You remember that clip with Carl “jokingly” giving Harvey a bottle of beer? I think about Harvey’s response, the tone of Harvey’s voice “Nooooo Carl, nooo Carl”.
Probably partly disgust from Harvey knowing what alcohol does, getting his mother all drunk and weird.🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.