Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think if he really didn't do it then he would be her plus one tonight and put a united front but no she's taking Sophie 🤔😂

I think Marcus Rashford or Kate Garraway Will win anyway.

Reactions: 14
You would think if he really didn't do it then he would be her plus one tonight and put a united front but no she's taking Sophie 🤔😂

I think Marcus Rashford or Kate Garraway Will win anyway.
Good God - Kate Garraway another perpetual victim of nothing. Her husband is still making her money - its not making it for anyone else.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I genuinely don't understand how she would even be in the running.
Parents bring up severely disabled kids all day every day, without a second thought.
Kp was, for some unfathomable reason, paid to make a documentary about herself, er, Harvey. So what?!

That could have been really interesting if based around a couple of ordinary families and their lives with their wonderful children, about coping with transport both to school and everyday etc. Useful for others. Grrrrrr.

And although H comes across as a nice lad he is no different to many others. Some of his disabilities seem to have been made up by kp.
Kp happily rips the piss out of him yet gets rewarded?

Stop the world, it's madness.

(the only tv awards thing I've ever watched was yonks ago because my friend was at the front sitting next to Alice Cooper! Said friend didn't win independently although his main series won something I think).

same as Rio and Kate Ferdinand you would think no one has ever suffered loss,especially kids and having a blended family,after all his fecking disgusting behaviour and her you would think they would stay out of the lime light but that light just drawers them nearer

i would be holding my head in shame

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she going as a clown or is that the colour for bruising
I thought it was quite a pretty pallet, no idea what it’s doing near that bleeping minger though. Her make up is always harsh and too ott for my liking. Do you remember when she tried to be classy? I think it was when she initially wanted to be known as Kate again. Obvs it didn’t last long as she has the attention span of a gnat! She stopped dressing like Lilo Lil for a while, I think she was going for demure as if she could ever pull that off 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's hope if she goes she bumps into Emily Atack and Emily kicks the tit out of her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s a shame Dennis the Penis isn’t around anymore, he would be great asking Katie a question. He used to make celebrities look very stupid and show up their hypocrisies.

• Haha
Poor Harvey I hope for his sake he isn’t going and this is just another set up.
I really hope Marcus wins.

Imagining their win
HARV DONT YOU LOVE IT HARV ISNT MUMMY AMAZING HARV DONT YOU LOVE NTA HARV DONT YOU LOVE MUMMY HARV DO YOU LIKE IT ISNT IT GOOD HARV OH WOW LOOK HARV

Sophie and Dorito face holding her hair in a Tesco carrier bag at the end of the night when she’s pissed all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
same as Rio and Kate Ferdinand you would think no one has ever suffered loss,especially kids and having a blended family,after all his fecking disgusting behaviour and her you would think they would stay out of the lime light but that light just drawers them nearer

i would be holding my head in shame
Has everyone forgotten his first wife was white? Nothing to see with him. He's still cheating.

Reactions: 8
I may actually watch tonight. Not because of The Pricey, but mainly because I hope It’s A Sin pulls it off. They deserve it.

• Heart
Just checking, Authored Documentary is the category the Harvey film is in. It will be a hard category to choose from as it includes Kate Garaways husband film and my personal favourite, the Rob Burrow one. Also of course in that category is Marcus Rashford. Behind the stories are such great causes ie MND, the effect of COVID on one family etc.

The annoying thing of course is although the Harvey documentary is a worthwhile cause, it’s always going to be overshadowed by the narcissist that is Katie Price.

There is no such thing as altruism in the book of Ms Price. Anyway, she’d need to look up what the word means.

Just checking, Authored Documentary is the category the Harvey film is in. It will be a hard category to choose from as it includes Kate Garaways husband film and my personal favourite, the Rob Burrow one. Also of course in that category is Marcus Rashford. Behind the stories are such great causes ie MND, the effect of COVID on one family etc.

The annoying thing of course is although the Harvey documentary is a worthwhile cause, it’s always going to be overshadowed by the narcissist that is Katie Price.

There is no such thing as altruism in the book of Ms Price. Anyway, she’d need to look up what the word means.
All great causes...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.